Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting tired of waiting - page 10. (Read 2928 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 12, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

Well at least you only lost a small amount while my 2500$ became 1200 and it is still going down. But I follow a simple principle in trading and that is to buy low and sell high so as long as the value is still low then I will not sell. Patience is the key sometimes and a long term trade is necessary if a consecutive red market appeared. As long as the coin still exists then it still has a chance of increasing in value in the future.

yes I agree with you to be patient is the key to success in investing. we do not need to panic to sell just wait a few more months bitcoin will rise again. my advice than you are depressed think of decreasing bitcoin better you work follow signature campaign, bounty and gift campaign.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
Waiting patiently is very important for a successful person. Your waiting today is for a better tomorrow.
Activity: 485
Merit: 274
April 11, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
Come on, $4000 within the week!
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 10, 2018, 09:51:49 AM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
My friend I know what your feelings right now and also my investment was really down right now.Mw suggestion for you was not always looking for the price so that you could relaxed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
April 09, 2018, 11:44:50 PM
Your waiting less then half of year. Remember why you come in to the crypto ? Right you seen how investments increase if you invest in 2009. its 9 years. Patience is a virtue,  just forget that you own bitcoin and come back to check your coin after 6 months, you will see how you coin would have grown sporadically,  stop checking your wallet every hour and continue with your life
Activity: 434
April 09, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

Sadly, every crypto user shares an experience of a very hopeless situation where he feels that he is just fighting a losing war. But I always tell myself that the risk is really worth it. It is okay to stop waiting to cut your losses but for me, I rather try to be optimistic even in the darkest times. Patience and focus is really the key players in this business.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 09, 2018, 08:54:46 AM
Just be patient, I know it is scary but if you believe in Bitcoin, and have trust in it, you will patiently wait and hold on to your coins I know you will have a better chance of good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2018, 08:04:08 AM
The main risk in cryptocurrency is that they still have long journeys before they can be adopted en masse. So if you are not ready to wait 2-3 years - better not to risk with such an investment.
Activity: 140
April 09, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

Well the only action we can apply is never got tired of waiting , taking the risk resulting to a big income or worth , at the moment the price of all coins are both at the lowest. So still I suggest to keep waiting than panicking.

Totally agree with you. To sell now is to fix your losses. Until you sold your coins, you did not lose anything. Wait a bit and soon there will be growth! April 17 ends the tax period in America, I hope this will be the impetus for growth!
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2018, 07:49:20 AM

Well the only action we can apply is never got tired of waiting , taking the risk resulting to a big income or worth , at the moment the price of all coins are both at the lowest. So still I suggest to keep waiting than panicking.
Activity: 72
April 09, 2018, 07:46:25 AM
Well, still wait until the end of the year at least  Wink
although it is difficult to predict whether the situation will repeat
it seems to me that after the summer the price will rise significantly
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
April 09, 2018, 07:40:36 AM
ca·pit·u·la·tion
kəˌpiCHəˈlāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
the action of surrendering or ceasing to resist an opponent or demand
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 06:49:27 PM
and what to do the code of the market in anticipation, there are three options or to sell coins, or wait until it grows or buy while everyone is waiting!
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
April 08, 2018, 06:47:48 PM
This waiting will give amazing happiness in the coming times and all the tiredness will be gone and it will be the time to celebrate. Because soon market will start to recover and will grow better than the past.
Well yes, waiting in cryptocurrency world will give you a great outcome in the future. So for me, patiemce is really a virtue, hence I'm not getting tired of waiting. I'm still positive that Bitcoin will grow again.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 06:43:26 PM
The waiting game is not for everyone. But it's not about waiting really. It is about what you really believe. Is it going to go there or not.
If you believe that those coins will gain in value than it wouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 06:35:41 PM
This waiting will give amazing happiness in the coming times and all the tiredness will be gone and it will be the time to celebrate. Because soon market will start to recover and will grow better than the past.
Activity: 350
April 08, 2018, 05:49:18 PM
I would assume that you knew the risks of investment. The very moment you invested your money, you accepted the possibility of losing it. But as many on this forum would say, we will not lose anything if we will not sell. Just keep those alts until the market recovers.

Remember, good things come to those who patiently wait (quoted by one of the members a few days back).
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 05:44:16 PM
waiting while seeing your investment value is slowly dropping together with btc is really hard, you can try selling it even if you lose your profit. But as they say be patient, investing is risky and you took the risk despite the truth. It's still your choice and make sure to make the right decision for you to get hood profit.
Activity: 195
April 08, 2018, 05:35:45 PM
This is the main reason why people who dont understand the terms and conditions of bitcoin trading, turns to fear bitcoin. The issue is that when you were doing the investment, you were not assured by anyone that you will make profit within the shortest time. Am also going through the same thing, but i know it is the normal trend.Its either you lose immediately, or gain immediately.
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 05:03:13 PM
You are not the only one experiencing this thing currently. When there is a fall in the market price, it affects everybody. And i guess you are a bit new in this bitcoin investment thing. All you have to do is to wait patiently and hope that they start rising again very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: