Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting tired of waiting - page 9. (Read 2928 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 10:52:37 AM
As you must have knowledge about the market I am assuming that you know that you can lose your entire capital because this is a regulated highly volatile wild market in terms of behaviour. Anything is possible in this market so one should hope for the best and prepare for the worst situation while investing. I believe that this is a game of patience and if someone can keep himself out of fear of missing out then he can earn very good returns from this market. Hodling is difficult but it is necessary in my opinion when it comes to the investment in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
April 12, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
if you do not urgently need this money, then let them stay on deposit. You have already lost more than half of the deposit, so that you no longer have much to worry about
Even you don't need the money it still worries you a lot though because of how the price dropped this past few months. I am also a holder of a coin and I lost a lot because I thought that it might still go up but rather than going up it continued to go down as well as all of the other coins. But I have read something about it, that it is not considered as a lose if you're still not changing or converting it. All we could do right now is to wait, the cryptocurrency world is currently experiencing a down time but that doesn't mean that it will stay like that forever.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
if anyone gives a cue ball to charity, I can throw it). I'm short on a new car. I will be yulagodaren))) joke is not necessary to me anything)
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
It's all right, I've already done a lot of X-files, we'll wait a little longer and increase our capital still. The market does not like rush and quick decisions
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 05:37:23 AM
Just like every investment, it goes up and down.
I think that investing in crypto it little bit risky but it can give a nice profit for the investment, just a little patience.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 05:37:00 AM
if you do not urgently need this money, then let them stay on deposit. You have already lost more than half of the deposit, so that you no longer have much to worry about
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 05:29:39 AM
To this day, fatigue is real. We all look forward to the recovery of the market. When investing in this market, investors know and accept the volatility. Probably the first solution is to wait patiently. Do not rush to sell the coins you are holding because if you sell at the moment you lose. Keep it and buy more if you have the ability and see it as an asset to spend. Forgetting a short period of time when market prices recover and soaring, you are making a big profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
Your property has been reduced by more than 50% but you need to be patient. The crypto market is recovering and it takes a long time to get back into its place.
Economic warfare in major powers has not ended, so the capitalization of the market can not increase much. Bitcoin will hit $ 10k over the next 3 months. If you are impatient and you sell everything, you will lose everything.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 12, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
well you should just wait, don't rush things, nothing is impossible, just stay calm and relax, because we cannot predict the future of prices Smiley.
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 05:19:52 AM
why wait for an investment with a big profit, you can buy and sell when the right time do not you hold for a big increase it will make you worse off when the cycle always go down.
I naturally now control my finances by investing in falling and selling prices as the prices begin to rise little by little.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
April 12, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
With the current state of the market one can easily tell before the market will gain momentum again it will take a every long run, I've lost thousands of dollars already in both bitcoin and altcoins, but given up is not an option!

I value my investment and I'm up for the long run.

Let's see what the end of the year brings.
Activity: 224
April 12, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
Yes, everyone was tired of waiting. But still there is faith. Because in ordinary work, money to buy, say, at home in our time will not earn anywhere else. Is it just a bank robbed)))))
Activity: 560
April 12, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

Everyone is tired of the waiting mode, they have to earn money in the market, but now we stand on the spot, not all that, I think we'll go down to a new support mark
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
April 12, 2018, 04:59:32 AM
why should I tired of waiting, whether this question is in the mean tired of waiting for payment,? I just joined the forum here bitcoin, I have never earned income from this bitcoin forum.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
April 12, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

Become patient and do not sell your coins when the prices are keep on decreasing because in this way you can avoid losing more of your investment, waiting patiently is the best way to earn profit in this industry and those who are panicking in the market when the dumping of prices is starting then they are obviously losing a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 12, 2018, 04:51:55 AM
Which's obviously.., feel tired it's still high chances will produce satisfactory results without regret at the end. Holding must be resistant to various movements that are not as expected, but the opportunity therein certainly would exist if we do to believe it, and I think even that's coins are worthy to hold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 04:33:13 AM
If we talk about tired of waiting, maybe everyone feels the same but in these circumstances, but sooner or later all will pass, so that later we can do a lot to cover all our big losses on the assets of the next investment crypto. yes, by buying it back with a relatively very low price so we can get bigger profit again.
Activity: 230
April 12, 2018, 04:18:45 AM
You are investing in a good coin in my opinion, be patient I am very confident in the near future coin coin price will soar. Besides, I am very confident about ETH coin, I also invest in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 04:14:39 AM
I'm getting tired of wating when BTC will test 6000 level, then I will buy it.
Activity: 97
April 12, 2018, 03:22:22 AM
sir, I know what ur feeling right now.. its the same as mine I mean were down right now, and the reality nobody can say when it will rise again.. but I can tell you that it will rise again.. remember the comeback is stronger that set back, so as a conclusion sir stay hold what your holding right now sir, you didn't lose a thing right now.. its just the value has been depreciated, but the very interesting story of what are you holding right now.. that there is a chance.. even 1% chance that it will bring you fortune.. not now, not tomorrow but someday in the near future it will become fruitful, God bless and thank you so much.. have a nice day ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: