Pages:
Author

Topic: GGFANTASY.COM - bitcoin DAILY FANTASY SPORTS | Free and GPP soccer contests! - page 10. (Read 14103 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Congratulations to our new winners!
Check if you are among the winners in Euro mix freeroll 
Jan Oblak’s excellent game brought 22.4 fantasy points. Is Atletico Madrid the favourite now?

See if you are among the lucky eight in MLS freeroll
LOL, all the games ended with 1:1
Outscore PhilIvey in BeatPhil contests!
More and more users join our contests. So it’s a marvellous reason to add some action and introduce a new weekly contest BeatPhil with 2.2 mBTC buy-in.
Every user scoring more fantasy points than PhilIvey, will get the buy-in back (2.2 mBTC).
Bring Philvey down!
Note: Philvey is a nickname of ggfantasy.com user. It isn’t the user’s name or surname.
Join BeatPhil. buy-in 2.2

will you take my suggestion to reduce winner numbers? so we can receive bigger prize instead to split the prize up to 20 person  Shocked .

honestly i do like the gaming concept like this fantasy manager , but can you consider my suggestion? you will not lost participants even you will get more.

Next week we'll offer several contests with standard prize distribution. But we can't make all the contests like that, because the same people win: they are better managers and have an edge on newbies. To give a chance to new players, we hold 50/50 freerolls.
Experienced players can join paid contests, as they have standard prize disctribution and fewer opponents.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
will you take my suggestion to reduce winner numbers? so we can receive bigger prize instead to split the prize up to 20 person  Shocked .

honestly i do like the gaming concept like this fantasy manager , but can you consider my suggestion? you will not lost participants even you will get more.
Weak game today with MC - RM, and no Ronaldo either, I wonder how many risked and took him in their teams anyway  Cheesy

By the way, some users even drafted Ronaldo as the captain. And we warned: follow social networks!  Wink
Weak game today with MC - RM, and no Ronaldo either, I wonder how many risked and took him in their teams anyway  Cheesy
After a contest begins, you can always check other players' lineups  Smiley

Don't miss your chance to win bitcoins! Today:
MLS freeroll with 15mBTC guaranteed prize pool
MLS contest with 2.2 mBTC buy-in
All contests

Share a post with the hashtag #ggfantasy on your facebook page to win a free entry to the Saturday contest Big Ben. EPL with 5.5 mBTC buy-in!
This Friday we will randomly choose one winner among such users and notify him or her with a message.
Join us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/goodgamefantasy/
Tuesday contests start in 6 hours! Don't miss:
Multi-entry Freeroll 25mBTC GPP
Champions League contest with 1 mBTC buy-in and 15 mBTC GPP
5.5 mBTC buy-in contest with MEGA 35 mBTC GPP!
Our first H2H contest: two users, one winner!
New Promo!

On 20 April 2016, fantasy manager cxevt set a record of 199.82 fantasy points in Gran Via. La Liga. Week 34
Break his record to win a special prize!
If your team scores more than 199.82 in a freeroll (free contest), 20mBTC will be transferred to your balance.
If your team scores more than 199.82 in a paid contest with any buy-in, 50mBTC will be transferred to your balance!
Attention! For multi-entry contests only your first lineup participates in the promo.
Congratulations to Monday winners!
superfun built the best team for Euro mix. Monday 2.2 mBTC contest
And don’t forget to check if you’re among the winners in Euro mix freeroll.
Was waiting for a draftkings type of site for Bitcoins!!!

do you guys have any plans to add other sports or just soccer/football??

Would be nice to see other sports like MMA, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, American Football etc..

As I have already said, all depends on the test results. Our website architecture allows adding various sports and a lot of championships, but economics is also important. If anyone wants to contribute to the website’s development (invest or become an affiliate), write to [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
Was waiting for a draftkings type of site for Bitcoins!!!

do you guys have any plans to add other sports or just soccer/football??

Would be nice to see other sports like MMA, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, American Football etc..
Champions League. Semifinals. Are you ready?
On Tuesday the Champions League battle begins — Manchester City hosts Real Madrid. Will Ronaldo play? Will Aguero score? One thing is for sure: it’s going to be a tough game for both teams’ defense.
On Wednesday Atletico hosts FC Baern. Simeone vs. Guardiola, the best defense vs. total football.
These are great matches for fantasy. Join:
Multi-entry Freeroll 25mBTC GPP
Champions League contest with 1 mBTC buy-in and 15 mBTC GPP.  
5.5 mBTC buy-in contest with MEGA 35 mBTC GPP!
Our first H2H contest: two users, one winner!
Don’t miss the hottest matches this week — play fantasy sport!
Congratulations to the weekend winners:
Barcode doesn’t lose ground, winning in MLS turbo contest and EPL Apple Pie
We also congratulate cxevt and pawluha with winning in MLS freeroll and superfun, MikeRio and bitman with winning in EPL freeroll
Don’t forget to check in you’re among the winners in La Liga 50/50 freeroll and MLS 50/50 freeroll
As regards players, three are really worth mentioning:
Lionel Messi 24.1 (goal and assist)
Luis Suárez 26.8 (2 goals + 2 penalty goals)
Neymar 28.4 (2 penalties won, 7 successful dribbles, 7 fouls by defenders, penalty goal)
So their high salaries are quite reasonable.
Lol only now I realized you can see detailed point statistics of each player by clicking on List and then player's current points, neat.
Sure you can. Use this data to improve your strategy  Wink

We remind you than EPL and MLS turbo contests start today.

Let’s select the best captain for Apple pie. EPL. Sunday. Freeroll 10mBTC.
Two leaders meet teams which are in the second half of the table. The week will be more difficult for Arsenal as Sunderland tries to stay in the EPL while Leicester faces poorly motivated Swansea. It’s obvious that you should pick players from the leaders’ offence. Don’t forget that Leicester best shooter Vardy was disqualified. Isn’t it time for Mahrez to take the initiative? And don’t forget about Okazaki and Ulloa: the Japanese and Argentinian will play in the offense,
Captain picks: Sanchez, Ozil (Arsenal), Mahrez (Leicester)

Let’s select the best captain for Hot dog. MLS. Sunday Freeroll 10mBTC.
I wonder when New York Red Bulls start winning. This time they’ll face the strongest pair of midfielders, Kaka and Molino. However, Orlando’s main forward Larin (draft Baptista for offense) and midfielder Cristian Higuita are injured.
San Jose vs. Kansas. Chris Wondolowski started the season in excellent form, so is there any point in looking for other captains among the hosts? The same can be said about Sporting striker Dominic Dwyer.
Captain picks: Kaka (Orlando City), Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes) Dwyer (Sporting Kansas City).
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
Today:
MLS freeroll with 10 mBTC prize pool
MLS contest with 12 mBTC prize pool
Tomorrow:
EPL and MLS contests with 10 and 12 mBTC prize pools and Euro mix contests. Don't miss your chance to earn bitcoins!
All contests

Very fun and very professional. You provide a service that is professional enough and give a gift that's quite interesting to all of us. I can give you are dealt face all this Ministry until whenever, because this is one of the typical features for your website. Success
Pages:
Jump to: