Pages:
Author

Topic: GGFANTASY.COM - bitcoin DAILY FANTASY SPORTS | Free and GPP soccer contests! - page 12. (Read 14103 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This week is almost over, but MLS. Week 7. Sunday contest with 2.2 buy-in starts in an hour!
La Liga. Week 33 contests start in an hour!
Don't miss the chance to win in 15 mBTC freeroll and in 25 mBTC guaranteed contest with 2.2 buy-in.
Soon after:
EPL. Week 34. Sunday contests with 5.5, 1.1 and 22 buy-ins and Sunday euro mix freerolls and contests with 30 and 150 mBTC guaranteed prize pools!
All contests

New contest added - Apple pie. EPL. Week 34. Sunday with micro 1.1 mBTC buy-in

More than 30 people participate in our freerolls regularly, but only 3-4 users join paid contests. What is the reason, in your opinion?
About 20 users have already won in freerolls and the lowest buy-in for paid contests is 2.2 with 20 GPP. But they still don’t attract people, even though there are fewer competitors and more chances to win. What paid contests (their buy-ins and GPPs) would you like to see?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
Yeah it's always a smart move to rely on Real's offense to bring you a lot of points. Cristiano Ronaldo promoted to captain usually generates a lot of points. Today I noticed a lot of players had subs that made quite some points too like there were some subs that finished with more than 10 points wow But. I think today's best footballer is Aguero with his hattrick.
Real offense are excellent, they scored 5 goals and brought loads of fantasy points. But I also want to mention Heurelho Gomes, a Watford goalkeeper, who was wonderful today. Two penalties saved, several more saves and clean sheet result in 22.2 points! Fantastic!
Here is our advice on building a team

How to select a goalkeeper
Pay attention to the following factors:
  • Probability of clean sheet: it will bring you 6 points.
  • Defensive qualities: how good a goalkeeper is in saving.
  • Opponent: if you aim at clean sheet, avoid goalkeepers whose opponents have strong offence. If you want your keeper to bring your points for saves, choose a strong opponent.

How to select a defender

• Offensive and defensive qualities: shots, duels won.
  • Probability of clean sheet: it will bring you 2.5 points.
  • Expected possession %: possession means passes, and accurate ones bring points.

How to select a midfielder
  • Offensive and defensive qualities: shots, duels won.
  • Expected possession %: possession means passes and shots, and this will bring more points for you.
  • Probability of clean sheet: it will bring you 1 point.

How to select a forward
  • Offensive and defensive qualities: shots, assists.
  • Expected possession %: possession means passes and shots, and this will bring more points for you.
  • Opponent: weak opponent’s defence is likely to turn shots on target into goals.

Things to be always kept in mind:
Contest “Big Ben. Freeroll 25mBTC” starts in 1 hour!

What do you think of this team for "Saturday euro mix. No limit. Freeroll 15mBTC"?

GK   Joe Hart MCI      
DEF   Sergio Ramos RMD   
DEF   Pepe RMD   
DEF   Matteo Darmian MUN   
DEF   César Azpilicueta CHE   
MF   Kevin De Bruyne MCI   
MF   Cesc Fàbregas CHE   
MF   James Rodríguez RMD   
MF   Juan Mata MUN   
FW   Sergio Agüero MCI      
FW   Cristiano Ronaldo RMD      
Hey GGFantasy I am having a blast playing fantasy soccer on your website. It's hard to win anything though as these guys are so good they always win the competitions by a huge margin of points haha. By the way I would like to ask you if you are planning to run any promo for the upcoming Euro 2016? I guess a lot of players would be interested to draft teams during the tournament. Good job mate for the nice site.
You're right, currently one and the same people win most of the contests. Today we'll add a small guide on selecting players, hope it'll be helpful and give others a chance.  Smiley
As regards Euro, it is included in our plans. Our testing period will last till the end of European football season (May, 15), then we'll analyze user activity and decide on further strategy. So we'll be glad if every user invites their friends: this will help to see how many people are interested in our platform. And if someone has advertising resourses, we're always glad to offer joining our affiliate programme (email: [email protected] )
Don't forget that EPL. Week 34 contests start in five hours  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Hey GGFantasy I am having a blast playing fantasy soccer on your website. It's hard to win anything though as these guys are so good they always win the competitions by a huge margin of points haha. By the way I would like to ask you if you are planning to run any promo for the upcoming Euro 2016? I guess a lot of players would be interested to draft teams during the tournament. Good job mate for the nice site.
Don’t forget to check if players are disqualified! This weekend you won’t see such stars as Filipe Luis (Atletico M), Danilo (Real M), Turan (Barcelona) and Emre Can (Liverpool).
You have less than a day to enter Saturday’s contests, hurry up!
Let’s try to identify who will be great captains for tomorrow’s contests.

"Big Ben. EPL. Freeroll 25mBTC"
That’s the most difficult contest to analyze as it includes 10 matches. I would choose a MU or Tottenham player for the captain: both teams are highly motivated, while Aston Villa is sure to leave the EPL and Stoke has nothing to fight for. Martial or Kane?

"Barca-Real. Turbo. 20 mBTC guaranteed, buy-in 2.2"
This contest includes only two matches, so it’s easier to choose. Barcelona have an obvious decline in form, they are depressed after getting bounced from Champions League, but they are willing to justify themselves against Valencia at Cаmp Nou.
Real are playing against an outsider, and this may seem an easy victory. However, Getafe needs points as air, so the host team will do their best. Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo or Bale? You’ll have to pay a lot for any of them. I would choose Messi: his goalless streak is too long now, and he is a real fighter.

"Saturday euro mix. Freeroll 15 mBTC"
That’s a great contest where you don’t need to worry about salary cap. Chelsea have about 10 players injured and City are exhausted after Tuesday’s game against PSG, besides, they are 15 points behind Leicester, so they may forget about becoming champions. I wouldn’t rely on Chelsea defence: there are too many young inexperienced players. I’d rather choose one of these forwards — Aguero, Martial, Rooney, Bale or Ronaldo — for the captain.
I'd like to ask our winners: Barcode, superfun, gGMike and anyone else to share their game experience. Are you nervous when matches begin? Do you follow all the matches?
We also welcome any feedback  Smiley
What sites is everyone using to help you with picks? Is there site that tells starting elevens for all the matches in present leagues?
For beginners I can advise https://whoscored.com . Their lineup predictions aren't always correct, but it contains information on disqualified players. You'd better use several sources and clubs' official communities in social networks (twitter, facebook).
Lineups are published an hour before matches, that's why registration for our contests ends an hour before the first match begins: all users are in the same conditions.

Nice site, i just create acc there and create my own team Smiley good luck to all
Thanks, good luck to you
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Nice site, i just create acc there and create my own team Smiley good luck to all
This weekend we offer freerolls:
Big Ben. EPL. Week 34 25 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
Saturday euro mix 15 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
Yellowstone. MLS. Week 7. Saturday 10 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
La Rambla. La Liga. Week 33. Sunday 15 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
Sunday euro mix 25 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
Also, join our Big Ben. EPL. Week 34 25 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
And MEGA Saturday euro mix 150 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
Congratulations to yesterday's CL winners!
Yesterday we witnessed an unbelievable game in Madrid. Those who relied on Atletico’s defence outscored opponents.
18 teams got prizes in MEGA 50mBTC freeroll
9 teams won in Champions League freeroll
MikeRio won 20 mBTC in turbo CL contest
Bitman and superfun won 17.5 and 7.5 mBTC in another yesterday’s turbo CL contest
And superfun got 25 mBTC more in yesterday classic CL contest
Thus, this week superfun already got 70 mBTC: that’s the result of great combination of skill with a little bit of luck.

As regards MLS,
5 teams got 2 mBTC prizes in yesterday’s guaranteed Kansas. MLS. Week 7. Wednesday
Bitman got 20 mBTC in classic Kansas. MLS. Week 7. Wednesday
AND gGMike GOT 150 mBTC IN MEGA MLS CONTEST WITH 150 mBTC GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL

Best players: Jan Oblak 15.4, Antoine Griezmann 14.3 и Arturo Vidal 16.3

i am turn not interested on a freeroll, it is only pay us small amount because the prize splitted up to 30 person from 50mbtc prize?? make the prize smaller.

i don't know if guaranteed contest with non-free buyin have a same condition which the prize will splitted and smaller prize. i suggest you to make number 1,2 and 3 only get the prize so it will make a bigger prize and bring more interest.

Goodluck to you

Well, we offer different contest types . Currently we offer freerolls with standard prize distribution, but this weekend freerolls will be 50/50.
You can always click "Prize distribution" to see how much you may win.

what's the minimum for withdraw?

The minimun is 25 mBTC

If you add baseball on that I would be going there daily.
Even hockey of the NHL would be welcomed because the playoffs have just started so I would be all over that too. Those are my two favorite sports!  Grin

Currently we are having a testing period, once it's over, we'll start offering other sports  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
If you add baseball on that I would be going there daily.
Even hockey of the NHL would be welcomed because the playoffs have just started so I would be all over that too. Those are my two favorite sports!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: