Pages:
Author

Topic: GGFANTASY.COM - bitcoin DAILY FANTASY SPORTS | Free and GPP soccer contests! - page 9. (Read 14103 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Join our contests to win bitcoins!
You have one hour left to enter:
EPL Freeroll with MEGA 50mBTC prize pool
Paid contest with 12 mBTC guaranteed
Paid contest with 5.5 mBTC buy-in - the more players join, the bigger the prize!
EPL head-two-head: two players, 1 winner
And don't forget about our promo BeatPhil - outscore PhilIvey to get your buy-in back!

Are your withdrawals manual? I have requested a withdrawal that is above the 25mbtc threshold and I have been waiting for quite some time already. How long do I need to wait?

Everything is OK, don't worry. Withdrawals are manual, so they may take from 2 minutes to 24 hours.

UPD: DimensionZ withdrawal has just been completed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
Are your withdrawals manual? I have requested a withdrawal that is above the 25mbtc threshold and I have been waiting for quite some time already. How long do I need to wait?
Join our contests to win bitcoins!
You have only three hours left to enter:
EPL Freeroll with MEGA 50mBTC prize pool
Paid contest with 12 mBTC guaranteed
Paid contest with 5.5 mBTC buy-in - the more players join, the bigger the prize!
EPL head-two-head: two players, 1 winner
And don't forget about our promo BeatPhil - outscore PhilIvey to get your buy-in back!

Congratulations to our NL Saturday mix winners! They are: MikeRio, mustain and bitman
Check if you are among the lucky 12 in La Liga freeroll

And don't forget to join today's contests! They are EPL Fantastic Games and our new BeatPhil promo.
Tomorrow:

"Fantastic games. EPL. Sunday" - MEGA Freeroll with 50 mBTC prize pool;
EPL contests with 2.2 mBTC and 3.3 mBTC buy-ins;
"BeatPhil. See the Promos" - 2.2 mBTC

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The website population growing day by day ,  more people came to play
But i still don't see a lot of people involve in paid contests yet...
Mark Noble’s excellent play brought victory to his team and 27.9 points to fantasy managers!
The best value peaks for "Fantastic games. EPL. Sunday. Freeroll 50 mBTC!"
Every fantasy manager must look for the most profitable players - the ones with the cheapest cost per point. When we purchase a player, we purchase fantasy points he may bring.
Let’s discuss the freeroll with 50 mBTC prize pool.

It includes three games with the leaders. We can divide the matches into two categories:
1) MU vs. Leicester battle with highly predictable starting lineups;
2) Manchester City and Liverpool away matches. These teams play in the European championship semifinals, so they will rotate players to give the leaders some rest.

What do we know about the Old Trafford game? Firstly, Vardy won’t play. This means we should consider drafting Ulloa and Schlupp - though the latter is a midfielder, Ranieri may choose a formation with only one forward or, like in the previous game, leave  Albrighton on the bench. Other nine players in the leader’s lineup are well-known to everyone - and their salaries are high.
MU lineup is also stable - only 2-3 players may rotate. I suppose I should mention $15.4 mln Marcus Rashford - the cost is rather low for a starting forward.

But for the other games we can only guess.
City has a return game against Real, Toure and Silva are injured. Aguero is likely to get some rest, as well as Kompany and Fernandinho. But in this case it is worth taking risk, picking Fabian Delph as a midfielder and Kelechi Iheanacho for offense - both cost $13 mln.

Liverpool needs victory in the return game against Spanish Villareal in Europa League. That’s a good reason to rotate when playing against Swansea. Besides, a lot of Reds are injured, for example captain Henderson or Can. Sakho was disqualified for doping. So it’s time to direct your attention to young players. Defenders Smith, Randall and Stewart cost only $9 mln! One of them is almost sure to play this weekend. For midfielders think of Sheyi Ojo and Jordon Ibe - they may have good value for $13.7 and 14.6 mln.

I suppose now you know what players to select. But don’t blame us if the coaches don’t field the players I recommended  Wink
Contests “Big Ben. EPL. Freeroll 50mBTC!”
and "Paella. La Liga. Freeroll 25mBTC"
starts in 1 hours!

Have you drafted any of these midfielders?
Let’s choose the best captain for BigBen.
Three weeks are left till the championship ends! It’s time to pay attention to team’s motivation: some fight for the cup, qualifying for European championships and survival, and some just finish the season without any interest. Let’s identify the most highly-motivated teams and select prospective leaders.

Newcastle vs. Crystal Palace
The guests are determined to get the cup, while the Magpies struggle to stay in the EPL. New guest’s coach Benitez keeps rotating the lineup, so it’s difficult to make the right picks. I would bet on Newcastle forward Papiss Cissé or midfielder Andros Townsend

Stoke vs. Sunderland
The same story with this game, but the most motivated team plays away. Borini and Defoe are Sunderland’s key defensive players. Their salaries on our website are only $15 mln, so purchasing one of them can be rather profitable.

Arsenal vs. Norwich
Arsenal badly need points to stay in the top4. Norwich are in poor form: the team lost the most important points during previous weeks and are now about  to leave the EPL. So, as usual, let’s choose from star hosts - Sanchez or Ozil.

Chelsea vs. Tottenham
One more London derby and statement game: this year Chelsea failed in the championship, but it’s unlikely that they would refuse to gain points and leave Tottenham no chances to become the champion. We’ll witness a furious battle, but it’s worth to check the statistics and chose the best Tottenham’s striker - Harry Kane. $19,6 mln - the salary is high, and so is the risk.

The result of drafting Man City or Liverpool players is unpredictable: the teams take part in European semifinals and rotate lineups a lot.

The most important match of the tournament is Manchester United vs. Leicester. Ones are eager to qualify for European champions, for the others this week may mean becoming the champions. Before the season started, bookmakers' coefficients that Leicester will win were 5000 to 1! An this may come true this Sunday! However, MU didn’t lose at home for 6 games in a row, so the outcome is unpredictable. I would prefer to draft defenders and Riyad Mahrez. And I also remind that Leicester’s best striker Vardy won’t play - he’s disqualified.
This Saturday:
MEGA EPL Freeroll with 50 mBTC prize pool
EPL contests with 1 mBTC and 5.5 mBTC buy-ins
New Head-to-Heads: outscore only 1 opponent and get 6 mBTC or 20 mBTC
NL Saturday mix freeroll
La Liga freeroll
All contests

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
Was waiting for a draftkings type of site for Bitcoins!!!

do you guys have any plans to add other sports or just soccer/football??

Would be nice to see other sports like MMA, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, American Football etc..

As I have already said, all depends on the test results. Our website architecture allows adding various sports and a lot of championships, but economics is also important. If anyone wants to contribute to the website’s development (invest or become an affiliate), write to [email protected]

I could see this format with bitcoin being a success! If you guys dont figure it out I'm sure someone will. a bitcoin version of Draftkings or Fanduel is what I'm wanting.
6 typical mistakes made by newbies

Concentrating on star players.
Surely, in most cases star players bring more points than others, but their salaries are also higher. Besides, being famous doesn’t mean that the player is always in excellent form.
However, a star player can become a perfect captain. If you are keen on drafting a celebrity, don’t forget to calculate his value and check if he is in the starting 11.

Poor bankroll management.
Be ready to face winning and losing streaks with the same calmness: don’t change your strategy too much in both cases and don’t spend all your bankroll in a day.

Drafting only one team.
Pay special attention to contests with “M” in the description column. Building several teams gives you more opportunities to win. Moreover, you can try different strategies and eventually find the right one.

Ignoring the opponent.
Always check who your team is playing against. If you aim at clean sheet, don’t draft a defender if the opponent scores a lot.  And of course, never draft an opposing player. Points earned by a player are at the same time points lost by his opponent.

Editing the team in the last minute.
When there is little time till a contest starts, you may think of some last-minute changes. They may seem reasonable when the time is running out, but stop and think! Your first picks are probably based on some research, and if it was accurate, changing players is unlikely to improve your score.

Giving up after a few loses.
Losing several contests in a row can be rather discouraging. However, you should remember that even the best fantasy managers go through losing streaks. Remember: the only thing losing streaks prove is that winning streaks also exist!
If you want to play in contests with bigger buy-ins (and bigger prize pools, of course), just tell us. We'll add such contests and even name them after you!  Smiley
I am interested in this game. but I am still a bit clueless. Do you have a video of how this game works?

You can visit the contest lobby, choose any contest (prefer leagues you're familiar with) and select 11 starting and 4 substitution players from any team. When the matches begin, you'll get points for your players' actions (goals, shots, saves, etc.).
Read our rules to learn more. ("How to play")

Besides, we'll publish a list of the most typical DFS mistakes this evening  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
I am interested in this game. but I am still a bit clueless. Do you have a video of how this game works?
Played the freeroll yesterday and really like the site. I will check back for sure.
Have you thought about a small deposit bonus?

Also I would love to see the Bundesliga and English Championship next season.

Currently we have no deposit bonus. However, we plan to think about it for the next season. All prospective bonuses will be available to users who deposit now. At this moment, the only bonus we offer are overlays.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
Played the freeroll yesterday and really like the site. I will check back for sure.
Have you thought about a small deposit bonus?

Also I would love to see the Bundesliga and English Championship next season.
Pages:
Jump to: