Pages:
Author

Topic: GGFANTASY.COM - bitcoin DAILY FANTASY SPORTS | Free and GPP soccer contests! - page 3. (Read 14103 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I noticed that the sport you have available is only soccer. Do you have plans to add others? I am a big MMA fan and I believe there are many others in the cryptosphere that might like to play MMA fantasy games with bitcoins. Please think about it because MMA is becoming a really big mainstream sport. Some people are saying that in time, it will become much more popular than boxing.

Sorry, it`s just football fantasy site for now:(

That is fine. But do you have a timeline when to add different types of sports to your site as your users grow? It might be a good idea to start asking your users what type of other sports they want added via surveys. I speculate NBA basketball would be the most requested.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Less than 2 hours to start Big Ben, EPL tournament on ggfantasy.com
5$ guaratee freeroll and 10$ guarantee with 1$ buy-in(only 2 players in) Join now Shocked

1 hour to start Euro mix. Friday Football contest on ggfantasy.com Wink

I noticed that the sport you have available is only soccer. Do you have plans to add others? I am a big MMA fan and I believe there are many others in the cryptosphere that might like to play MMA fantasy games with bitcoins. Please think about it because MMA is becoming a really big mainstream sport. Some people are saying that in time, it will become much more popular than boxing.

Sorry, it`s just football fantasy site for now:(
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Tomorrow kicks off the big football weekend, spend it together with ggfantasy.com Wink
Weekend starts by Euro mix Friday Football contest, don`t miss it

Lionel Messi - 2 goals, 14 points, best pick of Wednesday Champions League Football contest

4 hours to start Wednesday Champions League contest on ggfantasy.com, join now Wink
Special guarantee of $5 on Freeroll - 5$ GTD. buy-in 0! Shocked

Amazing return of Marco Reus, 8-4 win, 3 goals, 1 assist, 23 points!

Hey admin, I like your site very much but please, can you delete my account.
user id = yop123456 , I have to stop playing for personal reasons, I can send official email if you want.
Thanks for your help.

No problem Cry
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Hey admin, I like your site very much but please, can you delete my account.
user id = yop123456 , I have to stop playing for personal reasons, I can send official email if you want.
Thanks for your help.
Gratz to Forbes for winning both Euro Mix contests, easy money Cool

Just 2 hours to start Tuesday Champions League contest on ggfantasy.com, join now Wink

Congratulations to AmkarPerm for winning Samovar. RFPL. Sunday Football contest, 25$ for first place

Also gratz to our Big Ben. EPL. Saturday Football freeroll winners

Don't forget about tomorrow's Champions League tournaments on ggfantasy.com
Special guarantee of $5 on Freeroll - 5$ GTD. buy-in 0! Shocked

Less than hour to start Euro mix, classic tournament on ggfantasy.com
Just 2 teams registered, guarantee 5$, 3$ overlay, hurry up Wink

Who will be your captain in Apple Pie Contest?

4 hours to start Apple pie, traditional EPL tournament on ggfantasy.com, join now Wink

Less than hour to start La Rambla, La liga tournament on ggfantasy.com
Samovar, Sunday RFPL tournament with 5$ guaratee freeroll and 10$ guarantee with 1$ buy-in(only 3 players in) Join now Wink

Less than hour to start Matryoshka, RFPL tournament on ggfantasy.com
Also Paella starts a half an hour later with 5$ guaratee freeroll, join now Wink

Pages:
Jump to: