Pages:
Author

Topic: GGFANTASY.COM - bitcoin DAILY FANTASY SPORTS | Free and GPP soccer contests! - page 4. (Read 14103 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big day tomorrow, standard tournaments on EPL, La Liga and the RFPL, 2 freerolls, tournaments with a guarantee(overlays), tournaments for high rollers.  
Join ggfantasy.com Wink

Admin, will there be more leagues in your site, germany and italy soccer league will be good to include too, thank you

Yes, Serie A will be on next weekend (maybe), but the Bundesliga requires rights to use their teams and players, and this rights are very expensive, so Germany not expected
New tournaments already in the lobby Wink
3 freerolls!
ggfantasy.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Visited the site, but there is no games to play on, there is no world cup games Huh
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Admin, will there be more leagues in your site, germany and italy soccer league will be good to include too, thank you
Sadio Mane 2 goals, cleansheet and 15 points, best pick in Apple pie. EPL. Sunday Football contest

Congratulations to Barcode, 75 points, captain Firmino and first place in our Apple pie. EPL. Sunday Football contest  Smiley

Eden Hazard 2 goals, cleansheet and 15 points, best pick in Big Ben. EPL. Saturday Football contest Shocked

Just 2 hours to start Apple pie, EPL tournament on ggfantasy.com, join now

Congratulations to yop123456, 66 points, captain Diego Costa and first place in our Big Ben. EPL. Saturday Football contest Cool

Also gratz to winners of freeroll, where prize chops between the first half of players

Less than 4 hours to start Big Ben, traditional EPL tournament on ggfantasy.com, join now Wink
Special guarantee of $3 on Freeroll - Big Ben. 3$ GTD. buy-in 0! Shocked

Who will be the best pick for tommorow Big Ben. EPL. Saturday Football contest?
Who will be your captain? Join http://ggfantasy.com/ and try to win our freeroll!
Don`t forget to participate in Big Ben! Traditional EPL tournament with 5 classic Saturday matches.
Special guarantee of $3 on Freeroll - Big Ben. 3$ GTD. buy-in 0!
Radamel Falcao 2 goals and 14 points, best pick in Champions League. Wednesday Football contest
Congratulations to CRyl7, 61 points, captain Ronaldo and 5$ for first place in our freeroll Champions League. Wednesday Football contest
Less than 2 hours to start Wednesday Champions League contest on ggfantasy.com, join now
Less than hour to start Champions League contest on ggfantasy.com, join now
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
hi!

i try to withdrwal yesterday. I put 16$ and now i see that i have 16$ in my balance another time. Which is the problem?

Which is the rate convertion in btc???

Tx

edit- I received the transaction. 16$--> 0.02271 btc

tx!
Sergio Agüero 2 goals+assist, best pick of saturday Big Ben contest
Less than hour to start Samovar contest, don`t miss it! Also La Rambla and Apple pie tournamets starts later!
Pages:
Jump to: