Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 23. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 06:04:23 AM
It is interesting to know that girls in cryptocurrency are doing fine. It's a very cool space here to be part of the new tech and have a basic knowledge of what it's really all about. Starting out is always hard for girls especially when they don't have the necessary push and encouragement. When I first started it was my friends that kept me going till now
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 02, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
I think there are pretty many women in the world of crypto and the news are spreading fast so I guess in time more and more women will be involved in it
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 06:00:31 AM
Yes, I quite agree that women in the world of cryptography are better than men. It is obvious. After all, they are more responsible and receptive, zderzhennye.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 02, 2018, 05:56:49 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

You are a girl?
That is great. I think not many investors/traders here are girls.
My team has 4 members with only one girl, pretty girl. haha
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:57:08 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
It is no need to know the sex because we are all equal here. But communication on the forums in recent years attracts the attention of women to join cryptocurrency world. This is not surprising, they are really very smart and have great ability to anticipate the future.
Activity: 192
August 01, 2018, 12:28:43 PM
Well, this forum might as well known not only by mens but also by womens. It is basically discovered with a guy, but it was surely shared for them to earn more money, since it's just a simple process to do so.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
I am also a girl and I have started a bounty campaign last month it is my first experience and I think if I will join bounties campaign wisely I can also see my future in crypto trading. And all should introduce their gf and wives with this platform.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
August 01, 2018, 09:59:31 AM
I have taught many people about crypto. The ladies are harder to teach but once they get it right, they are very intelligent with it. I taught one about bounty 2 weeks ago and yesterday she passed an article she wrote for a bounty. She was very happy. I think I might get laid as a reward for my efforts  Grin
Activity: 227
August 01, 2018, 06:23:49 AM
Its true that Theres a few girls here in crypto but how can u assure that they are difficult to pursue to work in crypto world?? Yes i know some of girls doesn’t have any interest when it comes to “mens work/task” but theres a lot of girls who are willing to learn, to  work and to know more about on mens task, that’s why they are here. I personally know some girls participating in crypto activities like bounty campaigns, tradings, investing etc. because they want to explore and also they are influenced by others specially by their partners.

In some part, I agree with you because the young mother is sitting at home with the baby she can start working with cryptocurrency. So it is very good idea for women to start earning money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
You can't say that there are more boys than girls in this forum or engage in this crypto and also you can't determine if the number of boys are larger than girls. But all I can say that both men and women are now into crypto because of the benefits they might get if they continue to invest and trust crypto.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
It seems to me that women invest very little in cryptocurrency。

although the existence of women in the crypto world is quite a bit, but I feel that their enthusiasm for entering the world of crypto is quite high, so we should never underestimate women, because women are not necessarily weak.
Activity: 420
I am sure that the girls are no different from the guys who in general also work well in this industry. It seems to me that it is very important to understand, because today there are a lot of girls in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 44

I think women should not participate in electronic money transactions. They are not smart enough to do that. It is only suitable for men. There are too many pitfalls in this market. And I do not encourage women to participate in it
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
All day I talk with my girlfriend about cryptocurrency and crypto world. At the beginning they don't believe that this asset can give any profit and will change the world, but now they at least she's interested.
Activity: 144
It doesn't matter what gender a person is,everyone can work and invest in cryptocurrency .
Activity: 84
I'm sure many have done it. If you follow the new project telegram chanel, you will find many girls as investors or bounty and airdrop hunter. And I think the future will be many more.
Activity: 77
as a matter of fact young ladies are normally searcch better contrasting and folks. they check points of interest progressively and they can evaluate all the more effectively. however, the thing is men for the most part have more monetary power contrasting and young ladies that is the reason there are not all that numerous young ladies exchanging crypto advertise.
Activity: 350
Thanks for this post friend!
I am a girl too, I am in the crypto space recently. I currently do Bounty campaigns, I participate in Airdrop and once I knew about this world I was captivated.
I have also noticed that there are many girls in bitcointalk participating in the bounty campaign, there are also bounty mangers that are girls.  Smiley

It is true that in the crypto community there is an average of 90% led by men but women have an important participation leaving a great contribution.
A good way to know which are the most influential women in blockchain is in Social Media.
Here is a good article that collects 50 of the Most influential Women in Blockchain.

Success to all Bitcointalk girls!  Wink

I believe that girls can do alot more better in crypto, when it comes to simply doing bounty or signature campaign. Because they have more time to spend especially mommies who only do household chores. They can spend more time here and earn bigger money.
Activity: 574
I hope that girls will come into this sphere in a few months
When the prices will go higher)
Also it's really good and cool when girls have an interst in crypto world and new technologies
Hope that in a not far future this world will take as much people as it can take
Activity: 658
There are many talented traders among girls. I do not see the difference between a man and a woman in the world of crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: