Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 24. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Girls in crypto currency is it good because in our times we have many stupid girls and crypto girls compensate them Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
Thanks for this post friend!
I am a girl too, I am in the crypto space recently. I currently do Bounty campaigns, I participate in Airdrop and once I knew about this world I was captivated.
I have also noticed that there are many girls in bitcointalk participating in the bounty campaign, there are also bounty mangers that are girls.  Smiley

It is true that in the crypto community there is an average of 90% led by men but women have an important participation leaving a great contribution.
A good way to know which are the most influential women in blockchain is in Social Media.
Here is a good article that collects 50 of the Most influential Women in Blockchain.

Success to all Bitcointalk girls!  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Lots of my friends who are members of women in the group Facebook Cryptocurrency:
- A = he works as a Midwife for community service
- B = owner of hotel in town near my stay
- C = Marketing of Honda motorcycles
- D = Single parent for 3 children.

Fourth four are women, they are very great and I praise them.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I think that girls prefer a stable life and they rarely take a risky investment.
So I am sure that there is a small number of girls in our group.
Activity: 127
it's about 20-30% of our members here are woman the rest are man.In addition there are around 35% male who pretend to be a female in this forum, and around 5% are ladies pretending to be gentlemen. Correct me if I'm wrong. The only female I know in this forum is my little sister.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Strange question, I suppose that the girls are in all areas . And this is quite normal .
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think that as long as you have the tolerance for risk and you know you're doing then you're in, no ifs and buts. Infact we don't really know what's the gender of Satoshi Nakamoto               
Activity: 462
I know few girls in crypto. Right now that's popular to hire girls in ICO projects for the positions of support, and also checking ICOs I see more and more girls in the leadership roles! That's good!
I think that we have long since passed the time when women achieved gender equality. Today, women have the same right as men to realize themselves and their knowledge. In fact, virtually every ico company has women in the team.
Activity: 294
I know few girls in crypto. Right now that's popular to hire girls in ICO projects for the positions of support, and also checking ICOs I see more and more girls in the leadership roles! That's good!
Activity: 98
I don't teach my girlfriend what is the Cryptocurrency ofcourse also the Trading of Crypto-currency, i will teach her soon after his graduation. Study first before the crypto-currency Smiley
Activity: 182
The girl in the crypto-currency is not too bad looking Grin And I know that many have succeeded in this matter. I think everyone has the same chances to develop well in the crypto-currency world
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
At the moment, a lot of women are interested in crypto currency. It does not bother me, on the contrary it is interesting to me to watch how women trade and how to choose a coin for investment.
Activity: 602
I have few acquaintances who dedicate girls to the world of crypto-currency. Women are skeptical about this because they do not like risk. Excitement is a man's trait.
Activity: 140
I'm a girl here . I started to learn about  cryptocurrency at the end of the  2017  year. It was not  the best time to invest. Nowdays I  buy altcoins (I prefer to hold them) and participate in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 82
It seems to me that women invest very little in cryptocurrency
Activity: 112
Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are not tied to any gender, there are obviously a lot of women in cryptocurrencies. Maybe just the men dominating the space.
Activity: 448
I know one girls that doing well airdrops and bounties, even making some good investments in potentially good projects, so it's really depends on the interest to do things like that               
Activity: 490
I try to teach my girl investment in cryptocurrency, but she is not interested in it and she tries in every possible way to avoid talking about the crypto world, although she has girlfriends who are successful traders in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
I share this to my girlfriend but she totally not interested about it, I spent my effort to convince her but the result is negative. My personal opinion to this is men are more risk taker than women.
Activity: 602
This is modern world and crypto currency is more modern world. So this is common matter that the girls on crypto currency , I have seen many girls are working on forum to make there own future.
Pages:
Jump to: