Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 30. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
As for me, girls should not take part in this area because 2% of the 100% earn and expect a price increase  Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Quite Little i think most girl prefer other things than crypto but surely they are here but not much just like gaming
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
yes it is very important to teach someone like your woman your mother to leave to augment to inherit your private keys most likely you can need a day or even leave this world in the we are not eternal equal to bitcoin
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Although it is thought that girls can not be successful in the crypto market due to being more emotional, i think it is possible that they are more successful than a man because their intuition is very very strong.
Activity: 223
Despite the fact that majority of crypto participants are male, females are not equally left out of the game. The first bounty I ever participated in was managed by a lady. Although it didn't go as expected but I know that was not her fault. So I think the female are standing their ground in crypto.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Women can work well in absolutely all areas of the economy and critobulus no exception. Recently held a seminar entitled cryptogirl, which was attended by some girl. And you know, there were plenty of them.
Activity: 54
How can you really tell if there are girls involved in here / in the crypto scene without doing a census? Not like you can tell from their avatar/name.
Activity: 50
Most of the boys have their own work and willing to take risk and lose. Most of the girls are afraid to lose so they choose investments which can give them more security. Crypto currency is more risky than other types of investments. Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
I have a considerable measure of companions that are girsl who are extremely dynamic in this filled.Same like men they are likewise taking an interest in bounties,airdrops and furthermore made their tradings.I additionally acquaint digital currency with my sweetheart and let her do the airdrops.Sooner we will do bounties together and I trust crypto will live more.
Activity: 58
There doesn't seem to be too many women in crypto yet. Tryiing not to be sexist but just a fact that men are generally more interested in the latest tech etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It seems to me that a gender does not matter, only the way of thinking matters. The ability to think analytically, to be emotionally stable, to be able to make decisions. And I'm definitely not surprised that here can be quite a lot women.

You're right. There are overly emotional men who are not created for trading on the stock exchange. But there are also balanced women who can make good profits with crypto currency.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
I have rarely seen such girls around me. They have only heard of virtual coins, but they are not interested in encryption.
cr7
Activity: 364
I have a girlfriend and when I don't have the opportunity to sell or buy cryptocurrencies on the stock exchange, on my behalf it does for me. I noticed another fact that recently she began to distinguish the real from the fraudulent ICO.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I think many girls know about cryptocurrency. But in my opinion there are more men than women. And women who join in crypto must be just a smart woman so understand about crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
It seems to me that a gender does not matter, only the way of thinking matters. The ability to think analytically, to be emotionally stable, to be able to make decisions. And I'm definitely not surprised that here can be quite a lot women.
Activity: 30
This is not surprising to me. The world of crypto currencies is getting bigger every day and many new opportunities appear.
Many of the new blockchain projects that are currently being developed are related to girls. Many projects from the field of health, beauty, fitness, etc.
Without the girls, they will not be interesting.
Activity: 38
The case of Gender isn't relevant its more a case of mindset, purpose and drive.
I know a lot of males that lose interest as soon as I tell them about any form of online business & I also know a lot of girls that are always open to new opportunities of making income.  Im not surprise of that, time will come that many women will discover crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I have a sister that I taught, she first read and studied a lot, started her world in cryptocurrency with social networks, about six months trying to bring down the capital, then realized that in social networks a lot will not work, began to participate in the signature company, now began to trade and she is doing well.
Activity: 686
really i have some idea about this. i have a crypto related fb group which has 5000+ members.10% of the members are female. so girls also starting to enter crypto. so in coming months surely this percentage will be around 20%. thats a positive thing for crypto.
Activity: 65
A lot of girls! Because in the girls there are many smart people. This work is fascinating and interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: