Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 29. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Well, according to statistics , girls represent no more than 15% of total amount. I meet girls on crypto events and in chats, this year they increased in number , but still crypto is a man's sphere
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
I don't think it's so hard that girls can't do it. Especially the girls have more patience. You're good that you do it yourself! I support you! Good luck! My girlfriend's in the bounty companies, too!

Hands off for women as they're the most amazing people in the world. Well the fact that they are also multi taskers like they can do things at once so I'm not surprise that they'll also be here. And it's also good for them as they will be have their side job. I believe that there's no gender stereotype here as everyone are capable of everything.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It is great to see a strong feminist presence in this space  Cheesy

We at Energi Mine are proud proponents of girls having a stake in the future of crypto!

Blockchain technology has offered a democratization of the economic process -- decentralization of powers, trustless transactions, free access, and the opportunity to achieve equality amongst all people in ways that were not previously imagined.

Energi Mine believes strongly in the opportunities that this modern wonder offers, especially in regards to diversity and equality. This is not a technology that excludes one for the other or that picks sides. Instead, any who has the desire and capacity to participate can do so.

The traditional business world is home to a culture that is heavily male-dominated and has remained so despite decades of efforts to facilitate this change. With the advent of blockchain technology, we have been given a new opportunity to reward based on merit instead of on predetermined factors, like gender, that have no bearing on the quality of work produced. This passion for job equality among men and women at Energi Mine is evidenced by the deliberate effort to hire and support workers of a broad diversity of backgrounds and as a fair representation of all genders.

The most obvious example of this proactive approach can be observed with the fine work produced by our COO, Hannah Drake, whose background in energy cost management has proven to be an indispensable asset. As marketing manager, Jennifer Xhufi plays the key role of facilitating the global promotion of Energi Mine. Yet another important asset to the Energi Mine team is Reena Biddle, tasked with the crucial job of HR, ensuring Energi Mine hires the best of the best, from a diverse and equitably-considered field of potential employees.

These, of course, are just a few examples of key members of the Energi Mine team who are important elements -- assets of diverse backgrounds who have been chosen to work with us -- as we continue forward building new partnerships, technology, and spreading the influence of the EnergiToken project globally. We strive to fulfill the original vision of blockchain technology now and in the future through a policy that focuses on principles of equality, diversity, and meritocracy.

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine]
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-energitoken-worlds-first-reward-token-for-energy-efficiency-4629116

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I am very positive about the arrival in the crypto currency of the fair sex. I, for example, when I started doing this. I often came across smart ideas of girls. Which, too, are developing in this area and are successful.
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrency ness suggests that in the most part anonymous . I like this.
Activity: 364
I think this count should increase in every day because women make beautiful to everytihng and ıf they join between us, everything may be better.
Activity: 448
According to statistics from the little I saw somewhere an article about this. But I think if there is a husband in the family who is engaged in cryptocurrency then his wife becomes an accomplice in this case
Activity: 140
If you are good at breaking in the crypt, it does not matter whether you are a man or a woman. The main good teachers, and everything else will come by itself. Experience comes with practice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
Yes I think women who are involved in the world kryptocurrancy have a different mindset with men. Women are very good at managing finances, so they can manifest themselves in trade. But women have a lot of emotion, and this can have a negative impact on crypto trading.
Activity: 113
I am very happy to meet you. I am also a girl in the world of cryptocurrency. My friend took me into the world of encryption. I read a lot of responses in this post. Many people think that girls don’t like the world of encryption and think that girls’ mood is fluctuating. Big, can't control emotions, I am here, I want to say no, we can control our emotions, we also like the encryption world, we know that we must be patient with encryption, and I also get more in this world. profit
Activity: 168
Yes, I agree that the girls are a bit impulsive. But I know several who are very good at investing in crypto-currency markets. Maybe they had good teachers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Oh nice questions, well i have some friends that are girls and yeah those are only 16 years old and above, they love communicating with other people and sharing some earns just like a families. there are also some hot girls in my channel and I love them hahaha
Activity: 34
Come on, Trading cryptocurrency is like the stock market, not only men can do it, I know many girls who are good at investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

a lot) very much! I have about 15 girls friends and you know, the girls are very smart in this area, some top managers bounty girls too and have a great command of everything!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't think it's so hard that girls can't do it. Especially the girls have more patience. You're good that you do it yourself! I support you! Good luck! My girlfriend's in the bounty companies, too!
Activity: 156
Why not!! Women can do also whatever man do. Eventough we are sometimes afraid but still we try our best overcome those to be successful.
There's no gender in crypto as long as we can trade and perform well in this forum..
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Quite Little i think most girl prefer other things than crypto but surely they are here but not much just like gaming

They actually preferred other things but as of now I know some girls are really into crypto currency depending on their knowledge and skills towards crypto issues but they actually into crypto world also.
Activity: 266
I do not know how many girls are engaged in cryptocurrency, I know that they are here. and my wife also looks with interest as I work with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I'm sure that the forum is really a lot of girls who learn to trade crypto currency or just learn about this area a lot of new and interesting. I admire them)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Of course, there are very few girls in the crypto world, but there are those who earn much more than any man. I have one sign, earn 10 times more than me. I'm surprised at her intelligence and perseverance!
Pages:
Jump to: