Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 33. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I know a minimum of 5 girlfriends who have entered and know this market crypto currency) Especially very well in this began to understand
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
Haha, I think that you have received so many Personal messages, right? There are so many guys here who spending so much time in a dark room by watching a chart and they are dreaming about this opportunity Cheesy.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
As for me here there are only those girls who earn well and want to discover a new source of income  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

There are too many girls in this forum that already learned a lot about crypto or let's just say into crypto, even in our group chat on facebook almost all of the high earners are women, so women are also interested in crypto as a way of earning and the technology itself, in the future all of us will use this technology for mode of payment etc, so men and women are equal when that time happens
Activity: 588
I've known one woman in the world of crypto and she is a mother who has 3 children and she is a pretty smart woman in composing words every time she participates in blog campaign. She is smart and has a good atitude in the language
Activity: 88
There aren't many, but those that are are often really smart and dedicated. There are some that are just fancy beggars though. It depends on where you search too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Its very exciting seeing girls that are into crypto, but can't really tell how many of them
I know that girls that fancy internet and those who are into blogging can as well find interest in crypto knowing that its pays
Activity: 43
Why does gender even matter? Sorry, I guess I don't get it. My wife is a CS major who works with blockchain technology and I trade. But I don't get why gender matters.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Right now we cant really tell the number of girls in crypto currency but i am proud to say i am among the few who are active in this business its amazing to see that girls are also interested in trading afterall its a business for all
Activity: 294
I have many friends to invest their savings in Bitcoin. Also there are girls who invested in the mining of the Ethereum.  Kiss
Activity: 98
 there are a lot of girls in the crypto-currency world and this is good, because if there were only guys, then probably it would not be very good, because our thinking is different from the thinking of girls. It seems so to me
Activity: 28
let them be let into their territory by crypto Socratus
Activity: 344
I see no reason why a girl or lady as the case may be should also not invest in crypto, it is not about the gender, it's about the kind of hustling spirit in individuals that tells if  a lady will stick to crypto or explore any other fields. I know a lady who is fully into cryptocurrency, I have never seen a lady with such zeal and passion for crypto. Its more of your line of interest rather than gender. I always like it when I see ladies with such passion, it touches me a lot and motivates me even to do more... That's the sincere truth .
Activity: 296
It doesn't metter who are you if you really know a lot of information to be succeed hre, in crypto. All clever people are needed here to develop this system.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Hahahha)) My friend teaches the girl to write comments and participate in the bounty companies, so to say, a theme familiar to me. In General, quite rarely I met girls who are directly passionate about crypto-currencies, but those who are interested in them (I mean girls) usually garazdo serious approach to this issue than guys.
Activity: 518
Don't be deceived, a lot of these women are looking to gain financial stability for themselves and majority of them are fully invested in the crypto world. Some of these women are even more enlightened than men when it's comes to crypto. We live in a world now where knowledge of a thing is not restricted to a specific gender.

Yes, now many girls are well versed in the crypto currency and can provide for themselves. I think even some children now understand the crypto currency better than old people
Activity: 70
We have no idea if how many girls are there investing in crypto. Let's not underestimate the capabilities of women. What men can do, can be done better by women. And I believe there are many girls who are investing in crypto.
Activity: 98

currently women are the same as men, maybe in this forum many women join. women can very invest in crypto, because women more thorough and careful. maybe some women will become a professional trader.
copper member
Activity: 210
Well, I'm a girl and i enjoy doing trading and work on Bounties. Initially it was difficult for me , but within three months i understand all this. There are so many girls who are working in this forum.
Activity: 344
I see no reason why a girl or lady as the case may be should also not invest in crypto, it is not about the gender, it's about the kind of hustling spirit in individuals that tells if  a lady will stick to crypto or explore any other fields. I know a lady who is fully into cryptocurrency, I have never seen a lady with such zeal and passion for crypto. Its more of your line of interest rather than gender. I always like it when I see ladies with such passion, it touches me a lot and motivates me even to do more... That's the sincere truth .
Pages:
Jump to: