Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 31. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Women are more patient and far-sighted. I know women who participate in the bounty and trade on the crypto market get better than men. And the earnings of such women is higher than that of men. Women are more disciplined than men. But men make decisions faster, they are more determined.

I also know women who work a lot in the field of crypto currency. But patience and determination come with age. Young girls are hotter and saucy which can lead to loss of money.
also as what may ever can make some earning they are pretty good also on how they can be able to waste their money for some nonsense things that is why on the other side they are may lose and also they may not even have to save some money.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
We all loves boobies so crypto girls are really important for us lol.
But there is not much hot crypto girls and i am still looking for them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
On one YouTube channel said that women make up only 6% of the entire crypto society. I don't know how they compiled statistics, but if you think about it, there are very few women programmers and Internet entrepreneurs.
On the contrary, I meet in my life a lot of sensible girls programmers. Recently I met a girl who works at all in a brokerage office and wanted to get involved in the cryptocurrency, just hearing from someone. Two weeks later she already knew a lot.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
On one YouTube channel said that women make up only 6% of the entire crypto society. I don't know how they compiled statistics, but if you think about it, there are very few women programmers and Internet entrepreneurs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
My wife also engaged in cryptocurrency, and she does it very good, even in many cases she is more attentive then me.
Activity: 546
Women are more patient and far-sighted. I know women who participate in the bounty and trade on the crypto market get better than men. And the earnings of such women is higher than that of men. Women are more disciplined than men. But men make decisions faster, they are more determined.

I also know women who work a lot in the field of crypto currency. But patience and determination come with age. Young girls are hotter and saucy which can lead to loss of money.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I have several ladies, who are interested in crypto. And one of friend’s sister is a bounty hunter, she really likes this work and earn pretty much good. So it isn’t very complicated for girls and she has pretty deep knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
My aunt is actually involved. All because I gave her some dogecoin a long time ago. Made her interested and she has spun it up to a pretty impressive amount by trading and being involved in some ICOs. Never made any deposits just worked hard. This goes to show how important it is to give away some coins here and there when you are in a good spot yourself...
Activity: 502
Not only men who follow cryptocurrency are now also many women who are interested in following the world of cryptocurrency, which I feel his own interest is on a fairly large income with easy work, what else I am a housewife with work at home I can get a fairly large income.

Having income as a housewife is really good. You earn money and not always relying on husband's income, it's great because you can have your own income while you are busy taking care of your husband ang child.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I think there are many women that are in this market as well. However, it's just that one's gender is not a significant requirement or factor in seeing this market through. I mean, there are also women who want to be in-the-know about the latest trends in the currency and trade and market system. Gaining money through these means is not something new that virtually only men can dive into. Women are equally curious these days in trying out new ways of earning, and cryptocurrencies are one of this "in" things in the alley of business ventures.
Activity: 61
Not only men who follow cryptocurrency are now also many women who are interested in following the world of cryptocurrency, which I feel his own interest is on a fairly large income with easy work, what else I am a housewife with work at home I can get a fairly large income.
Activity: 91
Girls in the recent past have been skeptical about joining the crypto industry, mainly because of the risks involved, not all are willing to bear the losses that might come with crypto related activities, while others aren't just  willing to venture into this strange world, in the recent past however, there has  been an influx in the ladies involvement in the crypto platform which is an encouraging sighn
Activity: 154
What men can do women can. In crypto there's no discrimination. All of us are equal as long as we have the same goals in life, to be better someday. There's no such thing as male and female when it comes to success as long as an individual wants to improve. I notice many female investors and some of them joins forum. Women are not just housewives now a days but they can earn even if they are in the house. It is like heating two birds in one stone. Girls are hardworking and good in decision making too. The more investors the better.
Activity: 182

I do not know how many of them are, but I think that their numbers can not be denied even if they are not as much as men. The women of yesterday are looking at the events more holistically, so they have a big chance of being one step ahead.
Activity: 42
It's hard to see girls here. Just in some telegraph groups, you can see girls, but there are very few. They seem to be not very interested in cryptocurrencies. Investors are often boys and old people. They are paying more attention.
Activity: 83
Super! You have a cool hover of colleagues. We additionally partake with my beau in various ventures and he shows me everything, now I definitely know everything myself. However, here's a companion who isn't keen on cryptographic money excessively. Significantly rather little But I figure the quantity of these individuals will develop!
Activity: 644

It is good to know that many women are engaging in bitcoin and I think housewives can earn here even though they are still at home, cooking, cleaning and caring their family. Both men and women are good to work in cryptocurrency. It is advantage if both husband and wife are earning because it can help them to fulfull their future.
Activity: 309
This is not the most important question. Girls are good. But I'm much more interested when the growth of the crypto currency begins.
Activity: 98
Me!, I have a sweetheart and she gets intrigued when I show to her the cash that I have from crypto. We are both provider so we are extremely grateful for this sort of chance. She is exceptionally dynamic in internet based life in this way I let her do the undertaking in online life battles like twitter, for her to pick up cash since she gets a kick out of the chance to go shows and purchase stuffs to her most loved kid assemble in Korea. She is dynamic now in the discussion and perusing more articles about cryptographic money. She additionally likes to make points that can be useful to other individuals and offer news, updates and thoughts. It is extremely useful to her and I'm exceptionally cheerful that the taking in I pick up from this gathering is passed to her. It is anything but difficult to encourage stuffs like this to the people you cherish the most on the grounds that they will get it quick, interest will show up since this sort of act streams to your relationship.
Activity: 45
Doesnt seem to be many women in crypto which is a shame.
Pages:
Jump to: