Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 9. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

This makes me remember what my woman told me the first week I joined crypto, she's like now that you're into it you can now teach me. She's yet to even understand a but a of it, could it be it's more easier for men to understand crypto thank women? Though at the same time crypto is the world for everybody but I noticed men gets more involved in making money online than women.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
I told all my private keys to my wife so that someday if I had died she would continue my profession as a trading in the crypto world.
What is clear is that the crypto world does not look at gender but who can control emotions in him.
Why did you decide that your wife would want to trade in the market?) Trading is a very difficult task that requires a lot of time.
Looks like a sexism. His wife can't resist the difficult task? I have seen see girls with YouTube channels who talking about news, but haven't seen them to make some tutorials or similar for crypto...
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 12, 2018, 05:55:16 PM
I told all my private keys to my wife so that someday if I had died she would continue my profession as a trading in the crypto world.
What is clear is that the crypto world does not look at gender but who can control emotions in him.
Why did you decide that your wife would want to trade in the market?) Trading is a very difficult task that requires a lot of time.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 05:45:10 PM
There are more men than women in cryptocurrency. But there are also a lot of women here. Let cryptocurrency is something that is more suitable for the male sex, but in fact the sex does not matter. Everything depends on people and their perception. I have a friend who is engaged in crypto and she is doing fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
I think in business there is no restrictions whether you are a girl or a guy , all the same and they all build it how you want , but of course I wish was a little more female
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 05:32:03 PM
For crying out loud, I am a lady in this forum and I participatee in bounties, airdrops and I'm also an investor. I buy potential ICOs and coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
September 12, 2018, 05:25:55 PM
I am sure that women can use crypto-currency on a par with men. This is not surprising, because the crypto currency will soon enter people's lives.
copper member
Activity: 85
September 12, 2018, 05:23:09 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

Wow! I just new here in crypto amd I have gf but she doesn't really Interested about this thing when i tried to invite him too. Now I'm still seeking more information about crypto while ranking up my forum rank.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
There are many brilliant, vibrant intelligent and experienced ladies in the world of crypto. I'm also a lady investing in crypto so don't assume crypto is meant for the guys alone.
Activity: 34
September 12, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
I do not know how many girls are engaged in cryptocurrencies, but I am a girl and I are engaged in cryptocurrencies, my friend girl too, as I am dealing with cryptocurrencies. I probably would never have started to be interested in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, if my brother had not told me about bitcoin, blockchain and all the cryptocurrency world. Tell about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to your girls, wives and sisters, they will be grateful to you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 04:55:38 PM
What's the difference. Guys or girls. Any trader can be a girl. I do not see any difference other than quantity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 04:51:48 PM
Or control emotions in her. The best humans I ever met with and who taught me patience were women. Ironically. They are wired by biology to have more stamina and flexibility, which are needed in this market.
Activity: 336
September 12, 2018, 04:05:25 PM
I know many girls who are very well versed in the crypto currency and training. This means that the crypto currency is designed to be used by all people.
Activity: 129
September 12, 2018, 04:03:19 PM
very interesting information, at this time most of them may get will not give up even though currently in a very concerned condition. because women have perseverance. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 12, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
I think this is a crypto currency in the world, it's very useful, and it's interesting. And no matter who you are, a man or a woman. Profit is necessary to all))
Activity: 308
September 12, 2018, 03:43:45 PM
I think it's pointless to forcibly teach girls anything. I told about crypto to my friends girls and it did not interest them too much.
Forcibly teaching is pointless even if you're teaching a dog some new tricks. Nobody is taught by force. If a person doesn’t have motivation, it doesn’t matter if it's a man or a woman, it's the lost cause.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
September 12, 2018, 12:23:20 PM
I think it's pretty small. Not all of them, of course, but all the women around them do not like to take risks and it is harder to control their emotions.
I do not think that men I control the emotions better. In the relations it is possible, but not in trade. In the market of the man more give in to emotions and risk.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
If you are good at repairing cars -  be there, if you are good at fighting - be there, if you are good in crypto - be there too. I don't see any differences.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 11:59:25 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if  females participate in the crypto world. we need more girls in this community.
I really appreciate every girls and female Crypto Enthusiasts in this market.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
September 12, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
I was never particularly interested in the question of how many women in the crypt. However, now I'm starting to think about the fact that trading is very attractive. Nobody even knows who you are at all.
Pages:
Jump to: