Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 7. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
I like the ideea that girls have not to be in crypto at all. Crypto needs in technical mental abilities and girls are dependend on their emotions so much.
Activity: 332
September 17, 2018, 07:48:50 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I have a girlfriend and she supported me in everything here, actually she also read most of the time at her free time. She knows also I've invested a lot here because of crypto and Bitcoin. But still majority count members in this community are male's and girls are few for now. 
but, still of course nobody can say the total no. of girls here in this forum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 06:39:35 PM
I'm one of the girls in the world of cryptography. I've been doing cryptography for six months, and it's pretty interesting when I first got my btc salary from a signature campaign. I do not believe that girls do not care about cryptography, because I do it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
I think that there are a lot of girls here. All the same I think that girls in this business are much smarter than boys. But I can not say anything bad about myself Smiley
Activity: 476
September 17, 2018, 06:24:44 PM
Since cryptocurrency is operating under anonymity, to ascertain the numbers of girls in cryptocurrency will be difficult. Among my friends that are into cryptocurrency half are ladies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 17, 2018, 05:56:14 PM
I have a lot of friends of girls who are also interested in this subject. I try to tell everyone as much information as possible.
same here, I have known many girl crypto users in the crypto world. but I dont think that they want to reveal their gender for some reason. they prefer to hide it. I think it is because they think it is not important at all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 05:51:45 PM
I have a lot of friends of girls who are also interested in this subject. I try to tell everyone as much information as possible.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 17, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
who knows, you are the first time I saw that is interested in girls in this forum. gender is not important, the most important thing in this forum is information. information about cryptocurrency which will help all of us to grow, even if you are a man or a woman.
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 05:10:43 PM
Today I was faced with a topic about girls in a digital world-namely ,do girls cryptocurrency.And why not .In our emancipated age-girls-work in various industries.So why then be surprised that girls are engaged in cryptocurrency.I for example study this market for the second year.And I like to do.I'm not arguing men are almost always smarter than we are.But intuition-women are more developed than men.Therefore-dear men, we want to keep pace with the times and with you.!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 05:07:04 PM
I know several girls who are into crypto. Many girls are actually really fitting for doing this. Don't let stereotypes misguide you.
Activity: 313
September 17, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
Yes, am proud to be a female gender participating in crypto. Actually I was encouraged to join by my brother and since I joined, the has been a wonderful experience. And I have had the opportunity of meeting other females in this community, I have also participated in close to three bounties that were managed by females. I believe what a man can do, a woman can do better.
Activity: 518
September 17, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
Girls can do everything, even those things that boys can do. Thats why there is also girls who joined crypto. It is easy  to learned crypto through internet.
Girls are more patient than boys,  thats why more girls are successful in life because of this attitude.  Crypto is for everbody.
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:29:51 PM
Girls do not like the topic of crypto currency, that's why there are not enough of them. This topic is more male than female.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 02:44:44 PM
Maybe there are many girls who know about crypto, nowadays there are many ways to find information through internet media and if they are an investor, they will certainly see it. Crypto is now very popular in all circles of society and this makes good news for all of us in the world of investment. Of course, not only men who jumped into the crypto world but girls have already played in the crypto world. Maybe in this forum, there are many girls who play bounty or as ICO investors and this is a good thing for all of us.
Activity: 216
September 17, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
At the moment there are too many girls involved with cryptocurrency because lots of girls know about cryptocurrency and they are make very good money from cryptocurrency. If you think girls don't know about cryptocurrency so you are wrong as I know in the different country and different place there are too many girls work with this platform. If you want to start cryptocurrency you can do it without any doubt.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 16, 2018, 05:13:41 PM
I think that women are interested in crypto currency as well as men. This is normal, because crypto currency is available to everyone.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:00:39 PM
Many girls are now involved in cryptography. Of course every girl has a decision to participate in cryptography or not.
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
September 16, 2018, 04:17:03 PM
Probably for many girls it's just not so easy. A girl must at least break her down on some technical specialty. Although the girls are different. The main thing here is the interest
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 16, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
Girls in cryprocurrencies are not too many. Look how many girls are working as programmers - not many. So I think that there will not be a diffrent situation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 02:51:24 PM
Yes, in fact, I very rarely meet on my way girls who are versed in cryptocurrencies. As for my girlfriend, she often helps me to perform some tasks on bounty companies. But in cryptocurrency trading, she does not understand anything, and does not want to. Says it's better to let me do it. Whether it's right or not, it's still her decision and I respect it.
Pages:
Jump to: