Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 5. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
By the way girlfriends of my girl do not want anything to hear about cryptocurrency. They in it understand nothing and think that it is a financial pyramid
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 28, 2018, 06:07:13 AM
Girls do exist in the crypto industry. In fact, there are girls on crypto that are friends of mine, they just  do bounties and airdrops for the reason that they are newbie in this thing, so they are doing it because they are afraid of taking risks but I understand them. Crypto has no exception in terms in the gender of it's user, everyone are allowed to use cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 06:04:47 AM
My girl participates for a long time and is interested in cryptocurrency. she cannot tell much but understands much. In the future I think it it to be useful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:59:44 AM
Women's movement in this era is not so high. I am not so sure that why they are not investing or not coming to this sector. But they must contribute.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 05:57:12 AM
I'm guessing the number of girls in the forum is more than we thought. I've seen a lot of girls about crypto on social media. There are also a few girls among my friends, they are crypto investors and traders.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

I will definitely teach my girl to trade in the markets as soon as she appears to me)
Activity: 70
September 28, 2018, 05:30:10 AM
Think women here exactly so much, how many and men!!! What is there in the cryptocurrency market that a woman cannot cope with? Yes, it is necessary to work a little brains, but I think at women it turns out not worse than at men.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
 i think crypto world is not about gender but its about skill require in different categories of crypto. here category mean bounty hunter, invest in ico, doining mining or doing trading in token. and i personally feel thar girls are having skill to participate in all above. if crypto today reach upto this level then it would not be possible without girls. they are investing and they will participate only then crypto can grown fully
Activity: 49
September 28, 2018, 05:04:28 AM
Yeah, there are not a lot of women in the crupto currency market but I know a couple of girls who really make progress here and maybe they know the market even better than some men do.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 04:52:17 AM
In my opinion men and women are no different, we don't know how many women are involved in this world. There are even some special projects for women. You know the people who participated in the Bounty and Airdrop campaigns, developed their Bitcointalk accounts.

I see that NEM also organizes crypto meetup for women to see their interest and understanding of the market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 28, 2018, 04:27:03 AM
of course it doesn't matter if a woman is in a cryptocurrency. because the scope of crypto is very spacious. anyone can join in the crypto. even the crypto also regardless of any education.
Activity: 45
September 28, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
Hello! Kiss
I'm a girl interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain! I think that there are many girls on the forum who are in the subject)))
How did I get here. In November last year, I did not understand anything in the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, mining and so on ... These were just words for me. Less than a year has passed and I am amazed at the changes that have occurred in my life. The sphere of my interests has changed, and I'm happy about it, but my friends are not very happy) My husband was first interested in this topic. We began our acquaintance with the cryptoworld from the mining. We bought one farm, studied news, read forums, sites, watched videos. And at first I did it just for the company, and then really became interested. My husband began to independently collect farms, I tried to help him, followed their work and cleanliness. Then we collected our cryptoportfolio, started to study different cryptocurrencies. My husband understood the work of stock exchanges and wallets. He taught me, now I also do something)) We want to develop an information site, I try myself as an author. Not so long ago began to take part in bounty campaigns. It seems that you already know a lot, but there is so much to learn! I believe in crypto currency and hope that it will change the world for the better and give each of us more freedom! The fastest turn of the market to us and bitcoin, at least for 50 000$ !
Thank you for attention.  Smiley

P.S. Perhaps my story deserves your merit?)))  Wink  I would be pleased to return to the ranks of Jr. member
And I liked the story. Women think differently. I'm not married but I think if the husband and wife are looking in one direction, then a good alliance and partnership will turn out.
In my environment there are still no girls who are interested in crypto currency and with them it is not possible to talk about it at all. After reading the topic, I realized that the girls on the forum are there but not always they want to show it ((use not female nicknames and avatars) perhaps they are afraid of prejudice. I want more girls interested in crypto currency!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
Why are girls rarely involved in crypto? because crypto is a very risky and unpredictable thing, girls prefer real and safe things such as gold investments, stocks, bank deposits and so on.

I know many girls who are involved in crypto and infact invested in here also. They are more smart when it comes to thinking of investments, they study more carefully when compared to a male investors here.
September 25, 2018, 08:59:15 AM
My wife tried to engage in a crypto environment, but nothing came of it, she doesn't understand me and is not how this market can earn. And I want to withdraw from the market, but I won't give up))).
I think that women are very smart and understand everything that they need. But alas, most often they are concerned about the most useless activities.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
I don't know for sure about the number of women in this forum. because they rarely display gender on their identity in this forum. and they also don't install avatars themselves. they prefer to install avatars from projects they follow to increase stake
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
if we talk about bitcointalk member, i don't know exactly how much woman in here since there is so many mans that use woman name or avatar and also many woman that don't wanna show themself. Also with traders. i know several woman that so active at trading market and sometimes they some better intuition than a man.
September 25, 2018, 08:34:07 AM
I’m sure there are a lot of girls here in btctalk with us!!! It looks like, more girls are being interested in cryptocurrency day by day. Plus, i love how women are intelligence. It’s so nice if they’re actually involved in crypto world.
Women are much more than you think and surprisingly they are very productive. I often meet managers of the girls, and surprised at their eagerness.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 08:23:32 AM
I have seen some girls who know ICO world better than me.
Also there are some organizations like Woman in Blockchain and She256.
I love girls Cheesy

https://womeninblockchainglobal.org/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/women-in-blockchain/
https://www.she256.io/
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
In my opinion men and women are no different, we don't know how many women are involved in this world. There are even some special projects for women. You know the people who participated in the Bounty and Airdrop campaigns, developed their Bitcointalk accounts.
Activity: 16
September 25, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
Historically this is male more a male topic but I can imagine there are lots of girls here as well. What a silly comment saying that they shouldnt be in here because they cant control their emotions. In fact lots of startups are actively seeking for women in their teams because they have got a good sense for risk etc! Let hope there will be more coming into the crypto world!
Pages:
Jump to: