Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 6. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 08:04:49 AM
I feel right now. Teaching about crypto to my wife is a difficult thing for me, I have tried to explain as much as possible but my wife still doesn't understand. Maybe it's his busyness that doesn't interest the crypto world, and I understand it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 07:59:32 AM
I do not think that girls have nothing to do in the crypto currency. Many in my century have succeeded better than wealthy men. Therefore, I think everything in the crypto currency is on an equal footing. And the successful one who invested the most in it.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 25, 2018, 07:45:00 AM
I think it's a natural thing for girls not to be interested in Crypto, this is because there are a lot of negative news about Crypto that makes them afraid of being hit by a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 25, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
I think that the crypto currency should be accessible to all people. And many women are successful in such areas. I'm glad that I got into the world of crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
September 25, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
I knew cryptocurrency for years and I have been wanting to invest in cryptocurrency since mid 2016, but I do not have the capital to invest. It was until the 3rd quarter of 2017 that I was introduced into this forum which opened an opportunity to me to join the crypto market. I have quickly told it to my long time girlfriend and partner and convinced her to do bounties since she is not working and a full time homemaker. At first she is hesitant doing it and she is unsure if we can earn from doing bounties specially we were both having problems financially. Then came our first payout in our first bounty which provided us a hefty amount of cash that allowed us to pay some of our debts. Now we are both encouraging our friends and loved ones to invest some time to learn cryptocurrency as the possibility of earning in this market is limitless if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 131
September 25, 2018, 02:39:56 AM
My wife tried to engage in a crypto environment, but nothing came of it, she doesn't understand me and is not how this market can earn. And I want to withdraw from the market, but I won't give up))).
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 25, 2018, 02:32:42 AM
It is amazing to see most ladies fully investing in several ICOs and others actively participating in other projects. I have started teaching my girlfriend some aspect of cryptocurrency so she also starts with minor investments.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 02:26:18 AM
Why are girls rarely involved in crypto? because crypto is a very risky and unpredictable thing, girls prefer real and safe things such as gold investments, stocks, bank deposits and so on.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
September 25, 2018, 02:21:10 AM
I’m sure there are a lot of girls here in btctalk with us!!! It looks like, more girls are being interested in cryptocurrency day by day. Plus, i love how women are intelligence. It’s so nice if they’re actually involved in crypto world.
Activity: 642
September 25, 2018, 02:16:52 AM
I am one of the girls who want to explore and become part of cryptoworld. I might say that I am not yet pro and I still read a lot to improve my skills in crypto in terms of trade and campaign. Initially my friend introduced me to this field and I wholeheartedly said that I enjoyed every minute of my stay here, lots of fun and profitable experiences.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 12:58:37 AM
 There are many girls not only in this forum but also other forums joining cryptocurrency world. Of course it is not much like boys, but still a lot of. I see many girls are very successful in making a lot of money from trading, practicing in bounty/ airdrop campaigns for projects. Someone show their sex to everyone but someone keep their sex in secret or show as boys. Girls are more hardworking and careful than boys, so they earn more. Have you ever teach your girlfriend about the crypto field?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
I know all the girls are interested in crypto currency. They even like to visit various events and forums for communicating with their peers. It's cool that not only do guys have an interest in crypto currency
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 24, 2018, 02:38:17 PM
I just know one single girl who is into crypto. I think crypto is mostly dominated by males. I hope more females will be interested in crypto. It will happen as mass adoption occurs.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
I think that this is all nonsense. It does not matter what you are doing to deal with crypto currency. It is important that you like it. These are all seized stereotypes that do not work.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
My wife is engaged in bounty campaigns and it's great for her because she needs attention and patience)
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 02:24:17 PM
Since cryptocurrency is operating under anonymity, to ascertain the numbers of girls in cryptocurrency will be difficult. Among my friends that are into cryptocurrency half are ladies.
[/quot

I on the contrary saw many girls in the trade and they eventually learned to make the right decisions. I think here is not important gender and it is important to learn how to trade.e]
Activity: 644
September 19, 2018, 11:52:34 AM
The fact is that the success of a person does not depend on his sex! There are both weak guys and strong girls who can make an important decision at a critical moment. Why do you think that a girl can not be successful in a crypto-currency business?
Activity: 126
September 18, 2018, 03:32:55 PM
Yes, girls are discriminated against in their rights. Compared with men. But I think that it is up to us and we will cope with everything. Girls will have a place in the world of crypto currency. All the girls have good luck.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 18, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
Hello! Kiss
I'm a girl interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain! I think that there are many girls on the forum who are in the subject)))
How did I get here. In November last year, I did not understand anything in the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, mining and so on ... These were just words for me. Less than a year has passed and I am amazed at the changes that have occurred in my life. The sphere of my interests has changed, and I'm happy about it, but my friends are not very happy) My husband was first interested in this topic. We began our acquaintance with the cryptoworld from the mining. We bought one farm, studied news, read forums, sites, watched videos. And at first I did it just for the company, and then really became interested. My husband began to independently collect farms, I tried to help him, followed their work and cleanliness. Then we collected our cryptoportfolio, started to study different cryptocurrencies. My husband understood the work of stock exchanges and wallets. He taught me, now I also do something)) We want to develop an information site, I try myself as an author. Not so long ago began to take part in bounty campaigns. It seems that you already know a lot, but there is so much to learn! I believe in crypto currency and hope that it will change the world for the better and give each of us more freedom! The fastest turn of the market to us and bitcoin, at least for 50 000$ !
Thank you for attention.  Smiley

P.S. Perhaps my story deserves your merit?)))  Wink  I would be pleased to return to the ranks of Jr. member
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
September 18, 2018, 02:38:43 PM
I like the ideea that girls have not to be in crypto at all. Crypto needs in technical mental abilities and girls are dependend on their emotions so much.
Look how many around the girls with technical education in the crypto currency that can control their emotions. Also you can meet many guys who can not control their emotions and do not understand the technical part.
Pages:
Jump to: