Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 15. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is an excellent low cap, inexpensive privacy coin with an awesome community, an experienced Dev Team, a whitepaper and an updated roadmap. All the groundwork is laid for XSPEC to grow exponentially, not only in price but also adoption.

With the next crypto bull market on the horizon Spectrecoin is poised to be a leader in its category.

Go to https://spectreproject.io today and see for yourself all the benefits of owning this coin.
Activity: 330
September 03, 2018, 12:13:56 PM
Here is my list of good low cap coins, followed by approximate circulating supply.

Good:

Experiencecoin - 19 billion
Spartancoin - 60 billion
Leafcoin - < 21 billion
Litedoge - 14 billion
Batcoin - ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
Right now it is really hard to predict which asset able to growth even 50%. That's why I am not going to buy ant cryptocurrency for long in this year. Only next year I will think about buying such cryptocurrencies as Holo, Fantom, XLM.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

In the growth phase after the correction period, projects with an active development team, a working product and a strong community will make you a lot more profit than X3.
My choice:
 XML - https://www.stellar.org
PUNDI X - https://pundix.com/
 XSPEC - https://spectreproject.io/
Of course, after studying, and I advise you. Successful investment!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
September 03, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
a coin that cuold go 3 is BTC

but if btc goes up x3, the alts will go up x30, so do your research.

LTC is a good one going into JAN 19""
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 09:50:15 AM
I ll give you a coin that has already made x20 and will do that again.

with implementing its anonymous staking mechanism

Lots of coins can stake, but is there a single coin that give you anonymous awards, while you're hiding your private balance in secret?
Nope

Spectrecoin will do just that:
Proof-of-Stealth algo

Basically it will allow you to stake on private anonymous stealth addresses with anonymous PoS rewards
Going to become first ever in Crypto space to do that

And that is called USP (unique selling proposition)

Boom!

Super bullish on SpectreCoin cause of a new algorithm in Q1 2019
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 03:09:04 AM
It is very difficult to increase 2-3 times in a short time! But I can recommend some altcoins that look good!
DOGE
BTMC
DOC
Activity: 39
September 03, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
I usually don't set such specific multipliers as a goal to achieve, but x3 I find actually quite modest. At least on the long term, and for short term who can tell really? Anyway, small cap coins grow easier, and my smallest cap investment is Spectrecoin, check it out at https://spectreproject.io. Good privacy tech, Proof of Stake, ambitious goals, new dev team with long term funding. I would be disappointed if it would only grow x3 let's say within the next 12 months!  Grin
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
September 03, 2018, 02:02:12 AM
go with like THETA or LITECOIN, they are flying under the radar, and i did not want to share, but they by xmas could give you a big
bulge in the front of your jeans.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 03, 2018, 01:17:13 AM
Well, I am ready to advise you such a coin - it is Coinvest - a product that contained a wallet, an exchange and a news portal. At the moment, the market capitalization of the coin is 1.5%, you can draw your own conclusions. By the way, the team from Microsoft.

Go for NEO easily could be achievable in coming months as the market being down this coin has fallen a lot and just some shoot and we will be ready to take on the market as it will rise in reach newer heights. This will boost the other altcoins as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 01:02:13 AM
The question is, how fast you want the 3x? Because they are a lot of coins who will go these, the question i just when? But theres one coin i can prefer to everyone to hold, because its safe that it will go much higher then 3x. And its Waves coin. Once there started and people are seing the new projects on tehir smart contract, it can overtake ethereum easily!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 01:00:15 AM
Well, I am ready to advise you such a coin - it is Coinvest - a product that contained a wallet, an exchange and a news portal. At the moment, the market capitalization of the coin is 1.5%, you can draw your own conclusions. By the way, the team from Microsoft.
Activity: 59
September 03, 2018, 12:38:19 AM
It’s hard replying to these sorts of questions without sounding like a shill. If I recommend coins I always like to describe why I like the project. I could list a whole host of coins here but it would take forever to list all the reasons why I like the project. I will just name one and keep it simple.

Spectrecoin

This is a privacy coin ranked about 440 on coinmarketcap.

Features include -

-tor + obfs4
-ring sigs
-stealth address
-PoSV3 You can stake and earn approximately 10% per annum
-Q1 2019 Proof of stealth will be implemented. This means you can stake and receive untraceable coins.
-strong team and community
-development funding was implemented in V.2 where every 6th block goes towards funding
-has an already working product
-new exchanges soon to be listed

This is a recent article written by coindesk https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/amp/

It’s definitely worth at least looking at and following. Wether or not you invest is up to the individual

Activity: 157
September 02, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
Nearly every alt can be placed under this criteria, the only needed condition is growth of the market...
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 02, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
i think EOS can reach 3X in October. it is currently priced at only $6. It has been over $20 in May of this year. i have been observing it recently. it recovers very quickly when the market starts to rise.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 02, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
The coin who are easily to become 2 to 3 times the value , have a lot of coins and this coin who you can choose bitcoin, ethereum ,litecoin that coin price is high price but it will become higher the value. But  you can invest that you think is good to invest only that possible to reach that you want to reach.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 02, 2018, 09:34:18 AM
Check out my signature if your looking for a coin that can easily go 3x when it is listed on a exchange. Cause almost all coins had already reached their ath.
Many coins that are traded on the exchange have no final result, that is, they do not have a final product and therefore their prospects are rather vague. But I will check your project and hope for good results. Thank you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
Check out my signature if your looking for a coin that can easily go 3x when it is listed on a exchange. Cause almost all coins had already reached their ath.
Activity: 67
September 02, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
Request from section "give me a magic pill". If it were so easy, everyone could BA earn on cryptocurrencies. Conduct an independent analysis and choose a cryptocurrency that will grow 3 times.
Activity: 114
August 28, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
This can be attributed to absolutely all cryptocurrencies of the market. At the beginning, all to dramatically grow in 2-3 times...
Pages:
Jump to: