Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 25. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
SC,ETH
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
You forgot to specify for what period you need x3. If this is not important here is the list: Odyssey, Tron, EOS, NEO, WAN, ZIL, Oyster Pearl.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Lbry(lbc coin) is easy and safe pick for x3 as they should launch their android app soon and since its a small cap coin it can easily be pumped high when app comes out and their product start being spread world wide

I'll check it out to see whether ot not it's a good one.

You can try waves and DGB to get quick profits. Their current prices are really nice to buy. They can make quick rise after this bear market ends.

I wish DGB was cheap.  This is a good coin but it's been historically up for a long time.  Unless the dev is taking massive action, I don't think it's cheap right now. 
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Lbry(lbc coin) is easy and safe pick for x3 as they should launch their android app soon and since its a small cap coin it can easily be pumped high when app comes out and their product start being spread world wide

I'll check it out to see whether ot not it's a good one.

You can try waves and DGB to get quick profits. Their current prices are really nice to buy. They can make quick rise after this bear market ends.
Activity: 228
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
Maybe they will fold at wallet, and if realists are cardano, stratis, lisk and even ether, which now looks futile. The last time is very interesting for coin invocations 0x.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I think Shield is a contender. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
CND Cindicator is one of the best project which is effectively developing in the back ground and has the ability to reach more than 2* and 3* price but mostly CND is long term project holding for profits.
Activity: 49
For a short-term period, it is BERRY for example. The coin's price is now 3 times lower as it's ICO's price. These coins are tradable from 01.04.2018 and there was no big growth for now. I think it is an appropriate time now to buy this token. I personally bought it in equivalent of 0,3 ETH. Cus'  during the ICO it was rated as one of the most perspective ICO. BERRY is a project in sphere of immovables like an Airbnb on Blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
The cryptocurrency market is red recently but looking into the future, I see these coins going up 2 or more times before the year ends; HTML, verge, cardano and docademic
Verge has lost all of credibility caused by the recent hack, docademic is at on its early hype.
better to choose a good altcoin which still has very low marketcap and that means there is a lot of room to grow more and more. Remme is the best altcoin for that.
The altcoin has low value and low marketcap can be considered as the best choice.
Remme is working not on the mainstream idea and facility, it provides the best idea to give every platform in the future into the passwordless era (password will not be used again to secure the database or something like that) that looks the best candidate.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Activity: 336
The cryptocurrency market is red recently but looking into the future, I see these coins going up 2 or more times before the year ends; HTML, verge, cardano and docademic
Activity: 98
I would advise you now to buy YUM tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project!
Activity: 56
Based on pure luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
If the market recovers and BTC start behaving, I believe many coins will easily go 3x... My picks would be (ICX, TOMO, TAU, WABI, LND, LEND, and NEBL)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
First that I have in mind for 3x right now is NEO. I think that NEO will get close to $200 this year and will have very good profit for the investors.

Agreed NEO is a great bet, and from the new issues MTC and PCL are very likely make at least 3x from here within a couple of months,

both very powerful projects with unique use cases and highly vigilant teams.
Activity: 243
First that I have in mind for 3x right now is NEO. I think that NEO will get close to $200 this year and will have very good profit for the investors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
IOST can be considered as a safe bet, currently trading at 0.04$ with a market cap of 300million, this tokens has a huge potential.Most of the people are saying bitcoin,ether,ripple here, but look at the circulation supply & market cap! It is nearly impossible for them to reach ~3x now.

But IOST can easily reach that point.Look into it and you will know for yourself Smiley
Activity: 336
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

In my opinion, ethereum and bitcoin has always a great possibility to have double of their prices. In addition to these, I think neo and iota have great potential for the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I would say Electroneum. But in this period it is not easy to do 3x. But it will certainly do it this year.
Activity: 195
I think that Ripple can easily go towards one dollar again, but it will take some time until we can see the prices going up again just like it happened during the last december.. damn, i really miss those old times
Pages:
Jump to: