Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 22. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
I can easily say that neo and ins coin have very nice potential coins invest most of them in these 2x 3x in long term or short term comfortably.

Yes, I agree with you - this is one of the most interesting projects. Now in my investment project 30% of the coins are NEO. It seems to me that soon these investments will give me a good profit
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:52:03 PM
I can easily say that neo and ins coin have very nice potential coins invest most of them in these 2x 3x in long term or short term comfortably.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
June 10, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
Finding a coin will goes to 10x is like finding diamond on the sand. If ico can going through 3x after its first listing its already very good in this bear market. And im affraid no coin can made it. My hope is on essentia ico which already been delayed many times and they finally give final date 25 of june. And GRE also can made it since there is many support from big country like chinese and korea.
Activity: 155
June 10, 2018, 09:40:42 AM
you will never find a proper answer because most people in here is trying to shill their coin, so you wont get a real answer with good information after all.
Activity: 217
June 10, 2018, 09:03:17 AM
During the downward trend, many cryptocurrencies have nosedived sharply, so you can find many coins that would make more than 3x in future, when the market would start increasing again in future. There are some very good more established coins such as Litecoin, Neo, Cardano, Ripple and Ethereum. You can pick any of them.
Activity: 448
June 10, 2018, 09:01:17 AM
My experience is very positive with medical tokens - for example Docademic token (MTC) went absolutely phenomenally up. I believe in MediChain now too.
I also noticed that there are a lot of projects related to medicine. That's just not all of them will be able to have prospects in the future, Because some of them intersect in their directions. In this way they can become competitors. In a way.
Activity: 292
June 10, 2018, 08:55:23 AM
My experience is very positive with medical tokens - for example Docademic token (MTC) went absolutely phenomenally up. I believe in MediChain now too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 08:38:48 AM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
I also think that this is a rather strange decision. I think it's better to listen to the experienced people who is a lot experienced. As they say learn from mistakes.
Activity: 132
June 10, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
Why are there so many people really looking for a quick buck in here? it really disappoints me a lot, crypto is the future in here, and we all should know that, came on guys, be serious
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 10, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
You are wrong if you think that the crypto currency is a fairy world where you can very easily receive money and multiply your capital several times in a few days. Crypto currency is hard work, trading is also hard work. In order to find such a coin you need to work very hard.
Activity: 448
June 10, 2018, 07:18:41 AM
Eos, Elixir, and Dragonchain, they will easily make more than x3 before the end of the year if the entire market recovers from this bearish market

I would have paid attention to pundi X. This coin has repeatedly proved its consistency and dedication to the team's project. after the sale of Tokelau coins have increased at least three times.
Activity: 163
June 10, 2018, 07:13:03 AM
Eos, Elixir, and Dragonchain, they will easily make more than x3 before the end of the year if the entire market recovers from this bearish market
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
June 10, 2018, 07:10:59 AM
There is no sweat thinking about that. i will still go for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash coin and Lite coin. This altcoins performed very well last year and i trust that this coins will give great profit. it will definitely double or triple its price by the end of this year.
It seems to me that everything will depend on the state of the market, if such opportunities exist, then really before the end of the year you will be able to see good results. But for the time being it is not worth talking about such forecasts.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 10, 2018, 05:25:09 AM
There is no sweat thinking about that. i will still go for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash coin and Lite coin. This altcoins performed very well last year and i trust that this coins will give great profit. it will definitely double or triple its price by the end of this year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 03:02:43 AM
Look closely at the coin OMX. Visit their website and see White paper and road map. Read the news about her. And then decide for yourself whether it's your attention or not. But in my opinion this is what you need.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:38:25 AM
Better to check WANCHAIN, NEBLIO, DEEPONION, and HOLO (HOT).

They have big potential since they focus on the development of their features/ product.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
to get 2x results is very difficult if as long as it will take a long time to 5 months. but i have an idea to suggest buying helbiz, UTN i think it will be 2x even more
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 07:10:24 PM
Haha nice topic name. Pay attention to Obsidian, this coin has its own blockchain and powerful support from the team. I think its make X3 easy.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
If you think you can get good advice on investing in crypto currency from strangers - it's not a good idea at all) I recommend you begin to study projects and coins independently and rely only on your own experience and market analysis. But anyway, take a look at QTUM and ADA Wink

Very good point, the best way is to do your own research and make your decides on your own, because it is your portfolio. There are a lots of good projects and on long term will they do easily 3x. Perhaps you need also take a look at ICOs. If you find the right one, Quarkchain as example, then you can make fast profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 05:55:43 PM
I saw a lot of good projects which should give easily more than 3x but they didnt even reach the softcap.
Thats why I dont think that its so easy to find such a good coin.
The other thing is how long do you want to wait until it gives you 3x?
However here is a coin where I look at right now. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-usechain-mirror-identity-to-use-innovative-rpow-3432061  http://www.usechain.net/  http://www.usechain.net/
Pages:
Jump to: