Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 27. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
We cannot predict which will go for that. But we can perform analysis to invest in what will stand out.

Technical analysis will only get you so far.  What's more important is the product.  If you haven't checked out Substratum, now is probably the time.  Releasing public beta soon!!!
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
April 29, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
Tron can easily make a x3 in a short term as soon as they release their mainnet.
But it is more than hyped, maybe there are other coins that can go better if they get a good developmment.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 01:09:25 PM
Have a look at TRX or EOS in one or two months.
Yes, they have already grown well, but I think there is still potential.
Activity: 129
April 29, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
SONM, it can easily make more than x5 in less than five months from now.

But also Ethereum can make a x3 from the actual price, it can easily touch more than $2000 before the end of the year if there is another bull run
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
April 29, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
My best ico i invest in and support it. And before these ico i was invest in some ico like : auctus, cindicator, ethlend, genesis vision and now i try to put my money on : shivom ( tokenized the genome data and platform for selling it ), xyo netwok ( new concept of consensus ) proof of location. And next ico : essentia ( not decided when they do ico, if its takes time too long probably i will skip it and put my money on other project ), daostack ( DAO platform )
Activity: 409
April 29, 2018, 09:06:12 AM
I think Bitcoin is a great bet to go up over 3x over the longer term. For some smaller coins I like CoinMetro and Latium. Both of these are up and coming platforms which are making great improvements day in day out. For example, Latium is a gig economy platform and they have just introduced an internal exchange when you can buy and sell LATX for Eth... more pairs are coming. It's very cheap at the minute but could sky rocket in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 08:53:35 AM
Go for credits it will moon soon when beta is release. Credits is undervalued right now but once beta is complete dont be left behind cause the train will about to start.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
Think about bitcoin where real volatility is always on display. You can have your investment doubled or tripled in just a couple of hours and we are not even talking about a fraction of dollar in every change of its market price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
April 29, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

I think TRX also good for investment (long-term), my prediction it's easy to hit 5-10x because their supply and the price haven't much ye, hmmm maybe at least 5 months (newbie speculate just from their supply LOL). If I have more money maybe I will buy this crypto for my investment.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 29, 2018, 08:41:14 AM
Why not you buy EOS or TRON at this level. But, have to be keep patience for at least 3 months. Not only you get 3x but 20x times will be possible. There are many other also in the market. Invest in CAPP and HVN.
Activity: 24
April 29, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
April 29, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
Nowadays for me etherum is a coin that has a big Chance to just increase in near time cause its price is getting again to ath and that could happen faster than we think.
Activity: 69
April 29, 2018, 07:13:33 AM
I bought ADA two weeks ago, now I have made 2x profit, many say ADA is blockchain technology no 3 after ethereum, I am sure by the end of the year I will get 5x profit
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 02:46:54 AM
Project Shivom?
Presale just finished and they raised enough already. Public sale will start in couple of days.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those x3 coins?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
April 29, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

The only coin that came to my mind is Ethereum. It was trading around 400 USD just two weeks back and is now around 700 USD, already 2x in two weeks. If the current bullish trend continues, ETH will definitely cross 1000 USD.
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 10:46:32 PM
What do you think about the XLM .. I see they have that potential. In the fourth quarter of 2017 it jumped to $ 1. I hope to surpass $ 1 to $ 1.5 in the second quarter of 2018
Activity: 27
April 28, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
We cannot predict which will go for that. But we can perform analysis to invest in what will stand out.
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 08:00:21 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 102
April 28, 2018, 02:13:11 PM
DeepOnion.  The airdrops have concluded, so the price should start rising soon now that the supply is no longer being dumped into the market.
Perhaps you are right, but only Time will show the real possibilities of this coin. Although in reality the developers have done the right thing, they made an air vacation.

Also, the VoteCentral was just released, which allows the community to vote on proposals, essentially putting the power into the hands of the community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
DeepOnion.  The airdrops have concluded, so the price should start rising soon now that the supply is no longer being dumped into the market.
Perhaps you are right, but only Time will show the real possibilities of this coin. Although in reality the developers have done the right thing, they made an air vacation.
Pages:
Jump to: