Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 26. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Agreed with all. Now it's a great time also for buy and hold. And x3 it's not an impossibility. Fsn, Zoin, Ada, Neo. And much more with good fundamentals. I'm difficult to where is money than what choice   Grin
Of course, based on the situation in which the crypto-currency market is located, practically all the rating coins give a chance to buy at a cheap price. I think that this moment should be used .
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Agreed with all. Now it's a great time also for buy and hold. And x3 it's not an impossibility. Fsn, Zoin, Ada, Neo. And much more with good fundamentals. I'm difficult to where is money than what choice   Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Predictions are always the difficult part of investing in Crypto currencies because it can make or unmake you.
I heard of a coin that was predicted recently and surely it is making waves and multiplying in price. The coin is DOCADEMIC.
I think it will continue to grow.
Activity: 137
wabi => super undervalued
zebi => indias blockchain (government wants it)
zoin u zencash => both good privat coins
zilliqua => crazy tec,... i thing they will go in top 15 of marcet cap
wanchain => needs some time,... but great project

and and and and.
be patient Wink
Activity: 409
My tow coins that can go up x3 are CoinMetro and Latium. In terms of CoinMetro, they will be launching an exchange in June and it's going to go crazy. Their set up looks great and their tech is strong. I'm looking for at least x 5 of my initial investment. Another bagger is Latium. This one is crypto meets the gig economy... think the new Fivver. It has a really low market cap and is ready to pop. Check out this comprehensive review of Latium and make your own mind up https://www.cryptocoindude.com/latium-crypto-meets-gig-economy/
Activity: 644
If you want to make a good profit, you should analyze the Ontology Network project. At the moment, the price of these tokens is very attractive. Think over my words
today a lot of the project can fly very attractive, But if you analyze the current market, then the situation can always change for the better, and for the worse.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
If you want to make a good profit, you should analyze the Ontology Network project. At the moment, the price of these tokens is very attractive. Think over my words
Activity: 41
Just take a look at Masari.
Activity: 102
I bet Substratum will 3x or more not long after June 11 when net neutrality ends.  Buy now, thank me later  Wink
Activity: 210
Finding a coin that becomes as we want it feels a bit difficult.
This coin has a statistical development of prices there are down there are up.
If you want a good and great coin you will buy it for an expensive price.
I have advice for 3 best altcoins ie Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo.
I hope you learn these three coins and you make sure you really understand this coin.
Activity: 140
I think no one can say exactly what your request is, even if it's just a guess, but there are too many answers that will confuse you. But buy the rational and your heart has chosen. May everything be good to you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
If btc will recover to 20k,almost all stable coins will go x3,if to know they lost of them are still -x4 since btc crash.So pick ones you like more.I believe in powr ,ary and modium
Activity: 409
Check out Arcblock - it's still at really cheap price and should be able to easily go up over x3.

The key strengths of the platform are

It’s been built for the tokenised economy which will continue to grow over the next few years.
It has a focus of being optimised for the best user experience
Built for the cloud
Built with an open standard.
ArcBlock has a massive following and is backed by heavy hitters such as The Linus Foundation, Guojin Capital and IBM
It provides an ecosystem for the development of decentralised apps and it is this feature where the future of blockchain lies!

I think this is well worth a look.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

A coin that will grow x10 is not that hard to find if you are setting a longer duration for your investment. But if you are only planning to hodl if for like 6 to 12 months, then it is indeed hard. x2 or x3 is very easy to reach. You don't even have to look for it. Take any single coin in the top 10 list and you already have a coin that will surely get that x2 or x3 growth within the year. Bitcoin is the number choice for that.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
in my view, WPR, MWAT and INS are three coins are easily to go 3x in near future. All of them come from successful ICO projects which provide good products or services. Their price certainly grow in long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
thread was posted many months back , but if someone has same query today , then my answer will be Ripple , Fusion , NEO , polymath , ZEBI , NEX , Quarkchain , etc .
by this year end they will gain x3 easily in terms of USD or satoshi .

The above mentioned coins has huge potential in the market and team has working products already. Quarkchain is the new ICO i think, still they didnt complete their ICO.
Activity: 84
Would be able to foresee, I would live in Monte Carlo. It is difficult to talk about prospects. Everyone knows good projects like EOS, ADA, GOLEM, MONERO etc But no one can tell precisely will they give much x's or not..
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
I believe Monero is one of the great potential altcoin. Monero has very good technology, it can not be hacked, all transactions on Monero are completely anonymous, no third party can trace the user Monero. In the future, when the government strictly controls the crypto, Monero will become more popular, and by then the price of it will increase. Monero's current low price, only about $ 245, we should buy now if want to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 350
Have a look at TRX or EOS in one or two months.

TRX and EOS have big news coming in just 1 month so yes they will pump for sure , but problem is they already gained much in past , so x3 is too hard .
i can expect maximum x2 gain in both of coins before mainnet/swap . after that swap it will be dumped as happen in most of cases .
however by end of 2018 they may gain their price again but need to prove themselves . bcoz they are in top 10 so tough competition .
Activity: 350
thread was posted many months back , but if someone has same query today , then my answer will be Ripple , Fusion , NEO , polymath , ZEBI , NEX , Quarkchain , etc .
by this year end they will gain x3 easily in terms of USD or satoshi .
Pages:
Jump to: