Pages:
Author

Topic: Give reasons why ETH is better than BSC - page 4. (Read 3304 times)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 562
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I believe that ETH will reclaim it's glory back once gas fee issue is solved, there is also a big difference between BSC and ETH that will still make many prefers ETH, that's the fact that BSC is Centralized and ETH isn't.

I disagree, eth will never be.. There's a lot of token today are using ethreum smart contract thousands of token can you imagine that load, because in my opinion they never prepare for this situation. BSC is very promising because they already anticipated the ETH problem.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I can say ETH is better than BSC when the problem of high gas fee and congestion of network is done. No trader or investor want to pay higher fee transaction if there other option with lower fee transaction. Many trader does not care about centralized or decentralized, but they are prefer to make  more money. We can see it from daily volume transaction on BSC increased more and more high since this smart contract created.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
At the moment i think BSC Technology is better than Ethereum since BSC already use PoS mechanism while Ethereum still use PoW that hard to have scaleup.
But in the future when ETH 2.0 comes, i think its time to Ethereum to became the better platform against bsc.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I believe that ETH will reclaim it's glory back once gas fee issue is solved, there is also a big difference between BSC and ETH that will still make many prefers ETH, that's the fact that BSC is Centralized and ETH isn't.

for now bsc is the best even though bsc is decentralized but because of low transaction fees bsc is widely used by crypto users now. many users don't see the name factor of the platform but prefer one that provides low and fast transaction services. maybe if later eth transaction costs come back low then many users will come back to using ethereum.

BSC has come to light because of the high gas fees under eth network, which is a big burden for small traders. So right now, a lot of them don't care if BSC is centralized or not, as long as they are paying small fees. However, once ETH resolved their gas efficiency problem, a lot of them will go back again to this network. BSC has the advantage right now because it is also backed by the top 1 crypto-exchange in the market. So the trust is already there.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

for now bsc is the best even though bsc is decentralized but because of low transaction fees bsc is widely used by crypto users now. many users don't see the name factor of the platform but prefer one that provides low and fast transaction services. maybe if later eth transaction costs come back low then many users will come back to using ethereum.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 263
Those are the strongest competitors in the field, but they are still very different when you look at their architectures. One is valuing efficiency of decentralization (BSC) and for ETH it is the other way around. As of now you can't have both on a high level. It is a trade off that is so hard to solve although BSC doesn't pay as much attention to decentralization anyway.
Yes, they do compete fairly in the crypto space, but BSC is only seen by some because of its cheap transaction fees, whereas ETH is seen and chosen by some because of its price recovery which tends to be quick when market conditions normalize.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Oops yes, Cheesy I was confused whether that is still active, but I myself wasn't following everything a lot over the last two years to be honest.  Grin
Why is that? Aren't there currently only two platforms that are competing in a good trend, because the average project that already uses BSC makes ETH platform users lonely and on the other hand the price of ETH tokens itself even gets twice the new ATH before the correction comes.

Those are the strongest competitors in the field, but they are still very different when you look at their architectures. One is valuing efficiency of decentralization (BSC) and for ETH it is the other way around. As of now you can't have both on a high level. It is a trade off that is so hard to solve although BSC doesn't pay as much attention to decentralization anyway.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
So ethereum is still better than BSc even though gas prices are too high eth altcoin is decentralized, and even though BSc coin is cheap gas price, BSc still needs time to create nodes and decentralize.

yeah. this is sarcasm lol. did you know that ethereum gets the hype too?
don't fall in love with your crypto bro
It's not that you don't know, maybe some people have forgotten that ETH has also received hype in the crypto space, so that until now it is still very strong in the market, but I am surprised at some people who exaggerate BSC even though it is still arguably new in the crypto space.
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
The advantage for BSC here is that projects that are already listed in the ETH platforms can migrate to it, with hardly any change to the code. This level of compatibility is absent with the other competitors. But I am not comfortable with their algorithm which gives most power to the top 21 nodes (and I guess all of these nodes are owned by Binance).
you said all owned by binance. are you sure? there is no independent pool then.

In terms of ecosystem, BSC actually cannot be said to be good. almost entirely on the network that currently dominates are shit tokens. and of course this is different from ethereum where it has been formed for the ecosystem and has a trust that has been proven for the past 3 years. for BSC it is still a new category due to the hype and at the same time the bull market gets people interested
yeah. this is sarcasm lol. did you know that ethereum gets the hype too?
don't fall in love with your crypto bro
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
If it were not for such a large commission for transactions within the ether network on the bsc, no one would work. And so the BSC copied the ether grew great, because many people know how to interact with Ethereum.
Let's hope that soon when the developers of the bsc copy everything from eth they will come up with something of their own good
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
In my opinion, ETH is better than BSC. although the problem of ETH gas costs is still crazy and has not been resolved, ETH is still the king of altcoins. I am sure that when the Ethereum gas cost problem returns to normal, investors will return to Ethereum
If you talk about the king of altcoins I'm sure almost everyone will say ethereum,
and in fact the coin is really promising and has a bright future,
although on the other hand the transaction costs are still high, but ethereum still has a lot of enthusiasts
Oops yes, Cheesy I was confused whether that is still active, but I myself wasn't following everything a lot over the last two years to be honest.  Grin
Why is that? Aren't there currently only two platforms that are competing in a good trend, because the average project that already uses BSC makes ETH platform users lonely and on the other hand the price of ETH tokens itself even gets twice the new ATH before the correction comes.
Activity: 619
Merit: 1
BSC has been characterized as a hardfork of ETH that only improves transaction fees but may not be able to manage the potential problems that massive numbers of transactions may bring. In the event that the hardfork was good and the transaction fee and amount of transactions per second changed, others carefully share the network with two legs with both blockchains, ETH and BSC.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
How about the reason that it's the father of BSC and BSC is actually a copy-paste of it?
Ya. ETH will stay king for all smart contract coin out there.
That doesn't mean BSC doesn't have a role in the smart contract market.
the current ETH network cannot cover all smart contract transaction requests. we know ETH only can handle 2M transactions per day.
we know it's not enough, people need more

Ethereum has been around for a long time before BSC came in place and Ethereum is the second best crypto coin after Bitcoin. But the major reason is because BSC is still operating on the Ethereum Blockchain.

I didn't know BSC is operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Are there plans for the BSC blockchain to migrate to its own blockchain or why did you say they are still operating on Ethereum?
HAHA,That's the old BNB ERC20. It's 2021 BNB already have their own blockchain BEP2 & BEP20

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

Of course, ETH is better than BSC since it appeared earlier, it is a decentralized cryptocurrency, and also has a development ecosystem and a large community. BSC is a new cryptocurrency from Binance that was probably launched to temporarily and partially replace ETH. These are all from ETH's problems related to the price of commissions. I also believe that ETH will be able to solve its problems and ultimately gain even more recognition and success.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
In terms of ecosystem, BSC actually cannot be said to be good. almost entirely on the network that currently dominates are shit tokens. and of course this is different from ethereum where it has been formed for the ecosystem and has a trust that has been proven for the past 3 years. for BSC it is still a new category due to the hype and at the same time the bull market gets people interested
Yes, if you compare Ethereum with BSC, of course it is still far behind,
we know for ourselves in terms of the Ethereum ecosystem there is no doubt,
maybe for the BSC it will take a few more years to at least nearly match the ecosystem from Ethereum
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
A number of projects have already migrated to BSC from the ETH chain due to the well known issues. Umbrella Network is one of them. But the market is already quite saturated, and Cardano and Polkadot are also hunting for market share. But as far as DeFi is concerned, I guess BSC is having an advantage compared to them. But ETH is currently on top, with more than 200 projects on its platform. Let's hope that BSC will be able to overtake it within the next 2-3 years.

The advantage for BSC here is that projects that are already listed in the ETH platforms can migrate to it, with hardly any change to the code. This level of compatibility is absent with the other competitors. But I am not comfortable with their algorithm which gives most power to the top 21 nodes (and I guess all of these nodes are owned by Binance).
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
How about the reason that it's the father of BSC and BSC is actually a copy-paste of it?
Ya. ETH will stay king for all smart contract coin out there.
That doesn't mean BSC doesn't have a role in the smart contract market.
the current ETH network cannot cover all smart contract transaction requests. we know ETH only can handle 2M transactions per day.
we know it's not enough, people need more

Ethereum has been around for a long time before BSC came in place and Ethereum is the second best crypto coin after Bitcoin. But the major reason is because BSC is still operating on the Ethereum Blockchain.

I didn't know BSC is operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Are there plans for the BSC blockchain to migrate to its own blockchain or why did you say they are still operating on Ethereum?
HAHA,That's the old BNB ERC20. It's 2021 BNB already have their own blockchain BEP2 & BEP20
yes in exchange. not for them who want to use ETH network to trade ERC20 tokens.
Transaction cost will cut more profit if the cost continue to increase
To make transactions on the ETH network in terms of trading ERC20 tokens is still very difficult to do unless the token price is really expensive, but this is not something that can cause ETH to be forgotten by many people because to get profit through ETH is still very open with clear.
Pages:
Jump to: