Pages:
Author

Topic: Give reasons why ETH is better than BSC - page 7. (Read 3311 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 273
Ethereum have stable price and keep grow to higher every time depend when bitcoin up, may time see with ethereum always up above $200 every day and good for long or short term investment. Still have chance and not late if you try to invest and but ethereum but always check how bitcoin price and situation stable.

the habit is true as you say, when bitcoin soars so ethereum will follow suit. when 2017 ago the ethereum price also reached ATH and now in 2021 it also exceeds that. this means that ethereum is the best altcoin after bitcoin
I agree. Even before Ethereum is the best altcoin after Bitcoin, many companies accepted either BTC or ETH payment. When the bitcoin prices going up, sure Ethereum will also follow up for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I believe that ETH will reclaim it's glory back once gas fee issue is solved, there is also a big difference between BSC and ETH that will still make many prefers ETH, that's the fact that BSC is Centralized and ETH isn't.
Well, your opinion is correct. The issue of transaction fees has affected ETH, but it is still a reputable and good coin today. It's second only to bitcoin, although BCS is very well developed, I don't think it would be a better option than Ethereum.
Ethereum is still chosen by many people to invest anyway. I'm one of them, too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
Ethereum have stable price and keep grow to higher every time depend when bitcoin up, may time see with ethereum always up above $200 every day and good for long or short term investment. Still have chance and not late if you try to invest and but ethereum but always check how bitcoin price and situation stable.

the habit is true as you say, when bitcoin soars so ethereum will follow suit. when 2017 ago the ethereum price also reached ATH and now in 2021 it also exceeds that. this means that ethereum is the best altcoin after bitcoin
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
Well, binance smart chain is just a copy of ethereum, without Proof of Work mechanism.
We all know that ethereum price is very bullish, even without the dev burn the coin like in BNB coin.
Also, there are many good projects using ethereum as their main blockchain, in other words, many people and companies already trust ethereum.
Sure.. but it doesn't mean that BSC network can not grow faster than ethereum network.
less than 6 month BNB already increase in value by more than 1000%. Some claim that one of the largest DEX on BSC network has more transactions than all transactions on the ETH network combined
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Well, binance smart chain is just a copy of ethereum, without Proof of Work mechanism.
We all know that ethereum price is very bullish, even without the dev burn the coin like in BNB coin.
Also, there are many good projects using ethereum as their main blockchain, in other words, many people and companies already trust ethereum.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
In the current bullish market, the increase is quite large. including with ethereum. if you observe now that ethereum has increased because of the altcoin season. as bitcoin dominance has decreased, altcoin prices have increased. and for altcoins like Ethereum, of course, it will increase. The topic between ETH and BSC is certainly far superior to Ethereum. based on market cap and also the number of BSC users, including new ones
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
The problem with transaction fees in ethereum is a common one, because of the density of transactions, which results in very high gas costs. but in my opinion for now there have been changes and are resolved.
Yes, and one more thing is the influence of the price of Ethereum which continues to rise can also result in the Gas cost becoming irregular when making transactions, so I think this kind of thing should be tolerated by everyone.

Yes, that is very true as you say, meaning that not everyone has to blame ethereum. In fact, it is all due to the density of transactions that have occurred in Ethereum, resulting in high transaction costs as it is today
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
With people who manage to work with ETH chain, the benefits that it brought to their pocket is really something that keeps them coming back, no doubts that there are many traders and investors who continue to support this coin even the problem with high fees really hurting their investment,.
The good thing is with so many transactions that being held to this system people continue to embrace especially those big investors who
can take the fees for granted just to proceed with their transactions.
Yes, but as everyone knows that the problem of high fees will not be permanent forever because a few days ago the transaction fees on the Ethereum network have also started to decline a little and the price of ETH itself has increased, so this is a very good thing to take advantage of by everyone.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
The problem with transaction fees in ethereum is a common one, because of the density of transactions, which results in very high gas costs. but in my opinion for now there have been changes and are resolved.
Yes, and one more thing is the influence of the price of Ethereum which continues to rise can also result in the Gas cost becoming irregular when making transactions, so I think this kind of thing should be tolerated by everyone.
If you things BSC is don't have any problem right now.

I have some thread or tweet on twitter there has some issue on PancakeSwap, BSC transaction reached 1 million block delayed on PancakeSwap. This problem could be same as ETH with transaction problem make some AMM exchange build on BSC was also got the problem as well.

Still waiting for ETH 2.0 will be solved gas issue or not.

Who knows how long the gas problem in ETH will be resolved, and who knows when ETH2.0 can be realized, this is a big question for ETH

Activity: 532
Merit: 104
ETH is a decentralized network with miners across the network participating in validation. ETH future will have confirmation nodes with high dispersion when ETH completely moves to POS.
BSC has only 12 nodes to confirm transactions so they have not reached a significant level of decentralization. Many think that BSC easily leads to concentration in the network.
In addition to decentralization, ETH has many programmers involved in developing projects. The ETH ecosystem is more diverse than BSC and has a history of many years of development. I believe that the projects will return to ETH after being upgraded to a version entirely based on POS instead of the current POW.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
If you things BSC is don't have any problem right now.

I have some thread or tweet on twitter there has some issue on PancakeSwap, BSC transaction reached 1 million block delayed on PancakeSwap. This problem could be same as ETH with transaction problem make some AMM exchange build on BSC was also got the problem as well.

Still waiting for ETH 2.0 will be solved gas issue or not.

Who knows how long the gas problem in ETH will be resolved, and who knows when ETH2.0 can be realized, this is a big question for ETH
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
Ethereum was indeed much better than BSC from the start. but bsc was able to attract a lot of devlopers in because they had very good momentum, when ethereum couldn't get over their gass fees, and then bsc provided a fairly precise solution. but on the other hand, ethereum is still far superior

What kind of start? When Ethereum "started", there were almost no other blockchains, at least there were no Binance Smart Chain. You say BSC appeared at the right moment, but when Ethereum appeared, he was also at the right moment, coz it was probably first who offered to create tokens easily and run ICOs.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
It is a general belief that BSC is centralized, although I checked and saw that there are vvalidators on bsc that is not bsc foundational validators but the the first mover advantage of ethereum has given it so much leverage and althoughh projects seems to be looking for alterntive solutions, it will still have an inclusion of the ethereum chain as cross-chain features are coming up in the space.

I believe that ETH will reclaim it's glory back once gas fee issue is solved, there is also a big difference between BSC and ETH that will still make many prefers ETH, that's the fact that BSC is Centralized and ETH isn't.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Ethereum was indeed much better than BSC from the start. but bsc was able to attract a lot of devlopers in because they had very good momentum, when ethereum couldn't get over their gass fees, and then bsc provided a fairly precise solution. but on the other hand, ethereum is still far superior
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
ethereum has a lot more users. Total transactions on the ethereum network are still the highest compared to other Dapps platforms. over 70% of the altcoins on the market today are erc20, and this will continue to increase. even so I also realized, bsc also has other advantages. transactions on bsc are cheaper and faster. but that doesn't mean ethereum can't solve this problem. When the new network is ready, I'm sure ethereum's transaction fees will drop.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
Although today many are switching to using BSC because the cost of ETH gas is very high but still many expect ETH can be used as usual without any constraints and many are waiting for the presence of ethreum 2.0 because the convenience for users will feel safer, especially the ETH network has long been in use then the problems faced today quickly there is a solution, especially at this time the advantages of BSC are increasingly visible and do not let all can switch to using BSC.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
they will immediately resolve this transaction fee issue. just wait until everything is published by the team.
because the enthusiasts of the ethereum project are still large compared to BSC, which has just become popular this year.
many large projects through the ethereum network. nor did they switch to the currently popular BSC network with the hype in their market.
Whereas those currently playing on the ethereum market are those who have large enough capital, such as those who transact at Uniswap and other exchanges.
Yes, I don't doubt the Ethereum team because they have proven their performance every year and I myself have also made a lot of profit through trading Ethereum tokens from 2016 to the present, so it is clear that it will not be possible for me to hate or doubt Ethereum.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

The BSC with Binance's strengths will make it an advantage for the foreseeable future. Even though the current Ethereum Blockchain users are very high. I have seen many new projects that have switched to BSC due to the high Ethereum fees. Swap platforms like UNISWAP are currently not a user favorite, because of fees. So that a new platform emerged using a different blockchain with the same function.
Fees really determine the use of a platform, because the use of crypto is not only among millionaires, but also among the middle and lower economies. So they really consider the issue of transaction costs.
Pages:
Jump to: