Pages:
Author

Topic: Give reasons why ETH is better than BSC - page 6. (Read 3311 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
The rise to the current BSC network has created new hype. This is the main attraction for investors to take part in tokens in the BSC network. The low transaction fees are also a plus. This is different from ETH, whose transaction fees are quite expensive for traders who do not have large capital.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
The difference between ETH and BSC is that brands have different ecosystems, ETH has long been with its advantages and disadvantages, now people are turning to BSC maybe because it has low gas prices, and if the problem of ETH is on gas prices and if gas prices have returned normal maybe people will go back to ETH.
Activity: 1386
ComboLabs
Etherem is an old altcoin that is very strong in the cryptocurrency world, the proof is that etherem still dominates the BSC with a very dominant price difference, and recently ETH has increased when some people leave it, indeed BSC is very popular today because of its fee fees.  Very low and steadily increasing, but I think ETH is better than BSC.
Before the BSC in the crypto space, ETH was already the best and led all the other Altcoins in the crypto space, so if everyone at this point compares ETH to BSC on all sides, then it is clear that ETH will win in this space.
It is correct in my opinion that comparing these things will not be comparable to what has been achieved by ethereum,
especially if ethereum 2.0 is launched maybe it will make the price go up,
and for me personally it is clear that ethereum is better than the BSC
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
Etherem is an old altcoin that is very strong in the cryptocurrency world, the proof is that etherem still dominates the BSC with a very dominant price difference, and recently ETH has increased when some people leave it, indeed BSC is very popular today because of its fee fees.  Very low and steadily increasing, but I think ETH is better than BSC.
Before the BSC in the crypto space, ETH was already the best and led all the other Altcoins in the crypto space, so if everyone at this point compares ETH to BSC on all sides, then it is clear that ETH will win in this space.
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
The best example in both their address faces. You know that only a few years before Binance Smart chain launched. So many fastest altcoins we have in the CMC are better than BTC. But we do trust and reliable coins like Bitcoin. I believe between 3 months Ethereum will hit the new ATH of ERC-20 transaction.
if ethereum gas fee still very expensive ,i am doubt its transaction will growth and achieve new record. at this moment there alot project migrate to binance chain for low transaction fee , and now DEX on BSC record amount of transaction. its proved ethereum strate leaved by community.
It's not like that. I think ETH will grow in value too. But not as much as BSC.
I am looking forward to see how much daily transaction after ETH 2.0. hopefully it will solve the issue
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I believe that ETH will reclaim it's glory back once gas fee issue is solved, there is also a big difference between BSC and ETH that will still make many prefers ETH, that's the fact that BSC is Centralized and ETH isn't.
Ethereum is better than all the all the alternative coins because after Bitcoin the next in line is ethereum, from my understanding from cryptocurrency world, i notice that no coin can dominate after Bitcoin except ethereum, other coins are ok and nice but ethereum is like mother of altcoin.

From my recent experience anything can happen in the crypto world. No one would have imagine that a meme coin "Dogecoin" can take the spot of No 4 in coin market cap. I understand that ethereum is much better coin than bnb but who knows the hype of binance smart chain might overcome ethereum any day. Its hard to predict anything in crypto.

Its hard to say that binance smart chain take over the ethereum but as per your example of dogecoin, anything is possible. But this also means that this market is too much underdeveloped that coins can move up and down based upon the hype and tweets of any person. I wish people focus more on the fundamentals and features of the coins before investing / buying  any crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
I believe that ETH will reclaim it's glory back once gas fee issue is solved, there is also a big difference between BSC and ETH that will still make many prefers ETH, that's the fact that BSC is Centralized and ETH isn't.
Ethereum is better than all the all the alternative coins because after Bitcoin the next in line is ethereum, from my understanding from cryptocurrency world, i notice that no coin can dominate after Bitcoin except ethereum, other coins are ok and nice but ethereum is like mother of altcoin.

From my recent experience anything can happen in the crypto world. No one would have imagine that a meme coin "Dogecoin" can take the spot of No 4 in coin market cap. I understand that ethereum is much better coin than bnb but who knows the hype of binance smart chain might overcome ethereum any day. Its hard to predict anything in crypto.
Everything could be possible and those things we arent expecting might able to happen in the future and as said this had been always an unpredictable market where you do assume those coins who doesnt have much
potential would stay low in ranks but look at where we now on where they do able to cling up back on top 10 spot in the entire cap which is amazing.On the question about ETH is better than BSC
then in some points but both does have their own uniqueness and that what makes people could able to differentiate.Thing here is that they would differ in recognition an adoption.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Ethereum had been one of the most decentralized crypto while BSC's fuel BNB is a centralized coin. ETH is one of the crypto that has got as wide acceptance of bitcoin. BSC is attractive for the quick transactions and lower fees but with the rapid decrement in fees of Ethereum since a week, the fees difference is not so huge considering how huge the price difference is. Withdrawing bnb from Binance was over $2 yesterday and I made a transaction for $3 in uniswap.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106

That's a market issue, it has nothing to do with ETH. Even if BSC is not as good as ETH it is because market participants are less interested. One of the factors of good price is the public's interest in the benefits and benefits of buying or storing ETH. So it can be certain that in the future more and more will hold ETH even just to wait for market prices to rise and rise again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
The best example in both their address faces. You know that only a few years before Binance Smart chain launched. So many fastest altcoins we have in the CMC are better than BTC. But we do trust and reliable coins like Bitcoin. I believe between 3 months Ethereum will hit the new ATH of ERC-20 transaction.
if ethereum gas fee still very expensive ,i am doubt its transaction will growth and achieve new record. at this moment there alot project migrate to binance chain for low transaction fee , and now DEX on BSC record amount of transaction. its proved ethereum strate leaved by community.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
BSC is younger coin and always Maintenance more than three time each week, I see when use BSC always failed to sent and received coin during transaction Maintenance and not worth like ethereum, just have little higher price and never make us disappointed with etehreum always faster for sending and make transaction with ethereum erc20 network.
Activity: 757
Activity: 277
Merit: 22
lumintoken.com

i am not saying ethereum is better than binance. because currently Binance has provided many solutions to users from among small traders. Low transaction costs really help small traders to be able to make transactions from market to market. although bsc is centralized and eth is not, for me currently bsc is still the best.
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
we know also that both coins are having an important role in crypto.
Agree, ETH developer may not rush to upgrade ETH 2.0 if they have no rival

We have a choice and I think we need to choose the one that could help me a lot without considering the price and transaction fee. I choose ETH because I was confident enough to hold this coin for many years and I see such potential to rally than BSC. And the other reason is that I know more about ETH, which seems to be an advantage when you are investing in a project.
ofcourse everyone has different opinion about that. for trader like me. i prefer use BNB for everything.
trading discount, cheap transaction fee with BEP 20, launchpad etc.
i also have some ETH but i never use their network to do transaction buy/sell for more than years.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
I really don't think that we need to argue which one is better or not because we have also a different market preference. And we know also that both coins are having an important role in crypto.

We have a choice and I think we need to choose the one that could help me a lot without considering the price and transaction fee. I choose ETH because I was confident enough to hold this coin for many years and I see such potential to rally than BSC. And the other reason is that I know more about ETH, which seems to be an advantage when you are investing in a project.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
Well, your opinion is correct. The issue of transaction fees has affected ETH, but it is still a reputable and good coin today. It's second only to bitcoin, although BCS is very well developed, I don't think it would be a better option than Ethereum.
Ethereum is still chosen by many people to invest anyway. I'm one of them, too.
The problem of transaction fees that exist on the Ethereum network is not a big problem for Ethereum so it has only a slight impact, because I myself was also surprised when Ethereum was able to rise in the market at a time when some people had left it because of fees and chose another for a cheaper fee.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
the habit is true as you say, when bitcoin soars so ethereum will follow suit. when 2017 ago the ethereum price also reached ATH and now in 2021 it also exceeds that. this means that ethereum is the best altcoin after bitcoin
Yes, and it has been very clearly seen in the past and also at this time where Ethereum has only reached ATH several times this year so that other Altcoins have been very difficult to beat.
Pages:
Jump to: