Pages:
Author

Topic: Give reasons why ETH is better than BSC - page 8. (Read 3311 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 108
Not yet seeing any effect brought about by berlin update that generally executed as of late. The decentralization of ethereum is acceptable and yet this makes ethereum somewhat hard to carry out the answer for fix the versatility issue.
I imagine that there's another explanation very much like ethereum is very easy to be utilized to construct dapps yet binance is likewise embracing the instrument that utilized by ethereum.Both were practically a similar stage right now. The solitary thing that makes both diverse were decentralization.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
I believe that ETH will reclaim it's glory back once gas fee issue is solved, there is also a big difference between BSC and ETH that will still make many prefers ETH, that's the fact that BSC is Centralized and ETH isn't.

Binance Smart Chain is a growing system where Ethereum is a fully established smart contract. Ethereum has a large number of validators, as far as I know, Ethereum has more than 70K active validators whereas BSC is much newer and fewer validators.
I think Ethereum would be able to hold on to its popularity if it could find a way to reduce the extreme gas fees.
Binance chain have the same fees later when price up but Ethereum keep the potential coin than BNB, check price one year can increase more than 300% and price growing up, after success break $1,000 never have chance for ETH back to lower price or correction, now ethereum have close with $3,000 and most worth as investment assets than BNB.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
I believe that ETH will reclaim it's glory back once gas fee issue is solved, there is also a big difference between BSC and ETH that will still make many prefers ETH, that's the fact that BSC is Centralized and ETH isn't.

Binance Smart Chain is a growing system where Ethereum is a fully established smart contract. Ethereum has a large number of validators, as far as I know, Ethereum has more than 70K active validators whereas BSC is much newer and fewer validators.
I think Ethereum would be able to hold on to its popularity if it could find a way to reduce the extreme gas fees.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Yeah. Decentralisation is the difference of the two. Another one is that most projects are into ETH long before BSC. BSC's growth is due to ETH network fee which is far more expensive than BSC.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
between ETH and BSC are different blockchains all have their own advantages and disadvantages for the present time people will definitely look to the BSC chain which has the convenience and cheapness of gas prices and for sure if ETH V 2 has been present and resolves the problem of gas prices, surely people people are turning to ETH, and the difference between the two that makes them different is decentralization.
The current problems with high transaction fees on the ethereum network are temporary. These problems may disappear within a few months. Many people understand this, so the ethereum network continues to be in demand. For example, the current price increase for this coin is already about $ 2,800 due to the fact that the European Investment Bank began issuing digital bonds in the form of security tokens on the Ethereum platform in the amount of 100 million euros for two years. In addition, other banks are going to do the same. Therefore, in the future, the ethereum network will expand, and the coin will grow in popularity and price.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
Even if BSC was decentralized and not connected to an exchange that could take it down to the bottom if it ever has problems with the law, or governments, or hacking, or gets bought by another company, merged, you name it, it wouldn't be more popular than ETH that has a number of projects already based on it and a large user base.
I have mixed feelings about this notion, can the government do this?

I know the exchange is kind of regulated but their blockchain isn't subjected to these regulations ?

And if the company where to change hands why would they shut down a profitable working product to create something completely new,FYI it takes several years for a coin to build reputation and value.

Their blockchain is not regulated but as a centralized entity controlled by the company, it's going to reflect the state of its creator. If the company gets sued or becomes investigated by agencies its stock will go down and so will the value of their coin.

Investigating or suing Vitalik won't change how ETH works. This is the main weak point of centralized currencies.

ETH is well known, it doesn't have to fight for a place in the top 5, it owns it.
I hate to break it to you, but ethereum isn't invisible and if I remember well there was a time bitcoin cash was second for some time when bitcoin got forked but don't know what happened it failed to hold second best coin maybe because of lack of a consensus...

BCH profited on confusion when Roger Ver launched a media campaign to prove Bitcoin is going to die because of high fees and named BCH the new BTC. It did not last very long.
If you pay a couple million dollars to smear someone in the media you'll probably manage to succeed at least as long as you keep paying. When you run out of money the truth will start to come out on its own.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
between ETH and BSC are different blockchains all have their own advantages and disadvantages for the present time people will definitely look to the BSC chain which has the convenience and cheapness of gas prices and for sure if ETH V 2 has been present and resolves the problem of gas prices, surely people people are turning to ETH, and the difference between the two that makes them different is decentralization.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
The reason why ETH is better than BSC because it was the first altcoin patronized by the people. It has a higher value and demand than BSC. It was easy to use and the only problem in ETH is the very high transaction fee which I believe it will have a solution in the near future, we just need to wait. But you can see that despite of a higher gas fee, still a lot of people using ETH to send and receive their crypto.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
ETH still rising even the issue with high transaction fees still exist,

Though there's slight adjustment now with the fees and with how we see the community.The support still active, there are still developers and traders who patronize this chain, the competition is good now as there are options for the best benefits of all the  users.
Yes, that's right, I also see that at the moment there are still many supporters who like Ethereum tokens so that Ethereum is still increasing in price even though the transaction fees are not yet stable.
they will immediately resolve this transaction fee issue. just wait until everything is published by the team.
because the enthusiasts of the ethereum project are still large compared to BSC, which has just become popular this year.
many large projects through the ethereum network. nor did they switch to the currently popular BSC network with the hype in their market.
Whereas those currently playing on the ethereum market are those who have large enough capital, such as those who transact at Uniswap and other exchanges.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

Though there's slight adjustment now with the fees and with how we see the community.The support still active, there are still developers and traders who patronize this chain, the competition is good now as there are options for the best benefits of all the  users.
Yes, that's right, I also see that at the moment there are still many supporters who like Ethereum tokens so that Ethereum is still increasing in price even though the transaction fees are not yet stable.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Even if BSC was decentralized and not connected to an exchange that could take it down to the bottom if it ever has problems with the law, or governments, or hacking, or gets bought by another company, merged, you name it, it wouldn't be more popular than ETH that has a number of projects already based on it and a large user base.
I have mixed feelings about this notion, can the government do this?

I know the exchange is kind of regulated but their blockchain isn't subjected to these regulations ?

And if the company where to change hands why would they shut down a profitable working product to create something completely new,FYI it takes several years for a coin to build reputation and value.

ETH is well known, it doesn't have to fight for a place in the top 5, it owns it.
I hate to break it to you, but ethereum isn't invisible and if I remember well there was a time bitcoin cash was second for some time when bitcoin got forked but don't know what happened it failed to hold second best coin maybe because of lack of a consensus...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

Activity: 910
Merit: 102
Due to decentralization so that ethereum is mentioned to be a better one and is also the first altcoin after Bitcoin. On the other hand, we also need to look at the advantages that ethereum has, one of which is that because of its system, this system can create a democratic environment everywhere. From businesses to organizations to currencies, no one party really controls everything.
Activity: 798
ETH has over four years head start to BSC and is still the most preferred altcoin platform having most of the projects. High gas fees is the main reason BSC has gained projects and users. Once gas fees are fixed, then there will be no big compelling reason to use BSC.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
I think still many new ICO project use ethereum network for their coin and reason why have to invest with etehreum coin, maybe when many trader and investor said BSC can replace ethereum position I think is big mistake because BSC looks very younger and never have more experience and many coin network with ethereum
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I've been a fan of ethereum for a while but for now I'm sure BSC will be the future of crypto. Although ethereum is still the first, I feel that ethereum has been stuck for a while, especially with the problem of very expensive gas cost.
How do you mean a dead end in Ethereum tokens? Did you not see that Ethereum has continued to increase in price and also the cost of Gas on its platform has started to fall in the past few days and even when it was corrected in the past two days, Ethereum did not experience a large decrease, this is a sign that Ethereum is strong still very much.

I've been a fan of ethereum for a while but for now I'm sure BSC will be the future of crypto. Although ethereum is still the first, I feel that ethereum has been stuck for a while, especially with the problem of very expensive gas cost.
How do you mean a dead end in Ethereum tokens? Did you not see that Ethereum has continued to increase in price and also the cost of Gas on its platform has started to fall in the past few days and even when it was corrected in the past two days, Ethereum did not experience a large decrease, this is a sign that Ethereum is strong still very much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Everything about ETH is right except the high gas fee issue that BSC fixed, still developers and consumers will go back to eth once gas fee is finally fixed on Ethereum network, ETH is just a better coin for many reasons while the most important one is been fully decentralized and BSC is fully centralized
Yes, and recently the cost on the Ethereum platform has also decreased, although it is not as cheap as the Gas fee of the BSC, but at least small traders and small investors can use the Ethereum platform again for now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
I always believe in Ethereum supremacy. The fees gradually decreasing thank you Berlin update, and hopefully, the London update will solve the issue entirely. Just like you said, one of the ethereum advantages compared to BSC is decentralization. Besides, ethereum is the pioneer that implemented smart contracts, one of the biggest and massive adopted features in cryptocurrency so I believe people behind the ethereum project won't let BSC passing ethereum popularity and utilities. It's always easier to use eth directly than bridging it into another network so yeah for me, ethereum is better than BSC in many aspects
Pages:
Jump to: