Pages:
Author

Topic: Giving 25 Newbie/Jr. Members a Chance to Rank Up - page 12. (Read 27422 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Just thinking, if you can create a google spread sheet in first post for the list of user that you think deserve atleast 1 merit but you are not able to give (if you run out of smerits)
Since opening this thread, OP's sMerit stash increased from wanting to Merit 4 Newbies to 6 Newbies. This once again shows Merit isn't scarce.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
Just thinking, if you can create a google spread sheet in first post for the list of user that you think deserve atleast 1 merit...
Thanks for being willing to chip in but for the time being it seems that there are not many users who have decent posts to show. Or they have not yet seen my thread, either way a google spreadsheet wont be needed for now.

Because of this, many newbies will be inspired and motivated because of your understanding and goodwill. I hope I belong to those who are granted.
Please read the rules and apply accordingly and I will take a look at your posts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Because of this, many newbies will be inspired and motivated because of your understanding and goodwill. I hope I belong to those who are granted.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
@OP

I think  I have also sMerits to spare and I will definitely chip in if you find more than 6 eligible people.

Just thinking, if you can create a google spread sheet in first post for the list of user that you think deserve atleast 1 merit but you are not able to give (if you run out of smerits)
legendary
Yes, the response was way below what I expected. The thread will stay open and 6 merits are still available for those who have something to contribute.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Thanks to LoyceV, DdmrDdmr and paxmao there are now 6 Merits available for 6 Newbie members who comply with the rules.

I'm the one who received your first merit. I don't understand why so many new people always complain about earning the first merit,they always assume that there is discrimination between legendary members and new people, their writings are ignored, merit is hard to earn..bla bla. But when this topic was posted, a great opportunity for them to earn merit, I didn't see many newbie responding.
@akunin
All three of your posts are from the Indonesian local forum.
7. Only posts written in decent English will be considered, NO posts from Local Boards.

@steve57
Your first post is a question. You are asking the community for help and advice about crypto.
Sorry but I didn't find anything in your posts worth meriting.

@Snowflower11
You will get the 1st Merit.

I have decided to lower the Activity requirement to 30+.
I added an update to the Rules: ONLY Newbies who have not received a single Merit will be considered.

This thread is now open again, 3 Merits remaining for 3 Newbies who comply with the rules.

This is the motivation for me to continue contributing useful for forum. Thank you very much!
legendary
Thanks to LoyceV, DdmrDdmr and paxmao there are now 6 Merits available for 6 Newbie members who comply with the rules.
legendary
@akunin
All three of your posts are from the Indonesian local forum.
7. Only posts written in decent English will be considered, NO posts from Local Boards.

@steve57
Your first post is a question. You are asking the community for help and advice about crypto.
Sorry but I didn't find anything in your posts worth meriting.

@Snowflower11
You will get the 1st Merit.

I have decided to lower the Activity requirement to 30+.
I added an update to the Rules: ONLY Newbies who have not received a single Merit will be considered.

This thread is now open again, 3 Merits remaining for 3 Newbies who comply with the rules.
legendary
Yeah I understand, hopefully if you lower it for next round I will qualify as I am about to hit 28 activity Smiley
You got it wrong. You dont qualify for this. You have 2 merits and as soon as you reach 30 Activity level you will be promoted to Jr. Member. Therefore, you can have 2 Merits or 200 merits but you still need the required Activity level as well!
Any newbie with 1+ merit only needs to reach the activity level 30 and he will become a J.Member.

I am going to update the Rules a bit adding that ONLY Newbies with 0 Merits qualify for this campaign.

I am locking the thread now and I will go through the applications that the users posted and make an update soon!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'd be interested if I can participate?
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
I would have loved to have applied Sad
Yes, like Fenya96 said, you wouldn't qualify since you are a Jr. Member in the making. As soon as you have the needed amount of Activity you will be upgraded.

Yeah I understand, hopefully if you lower it for next round I will qualify as I am about to hit 28 activity Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
Life's but a walking shadow!
I'd be interested if I can participate?
Nope you can't,do well to read the whole original post,the OP would only consider sending merits to newbies who have merit worthy post and over 50 activities,you have neither of the above
but creating a thread just to show you want to merit individuals can be seen in a negative way as well
In what way exactly,the only wrong use of merit is if it's sold or bought,and neither of the above is happening in here as we all can see
4. No merit begging, merit requesting, proposing to buy/trade merits in any way. NO PMs, if you send me a PM proposing any of this I will not consider your application, your post/pm will be made public and reported to Mods.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
You could have kept your intentions at heart and just work towards it without creating a thread as to that regards obviously there are some good post that requires merit but creating a thread just to show you want to merit individuals can be seen in a negative way as well
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion or judgment of situations and most definitely, OP doesn't have answer to anyone about this regardless of their opinion on the thread. There are lot newbie posts that are merit-worthy but in most cases are not seen by those who could have given it merit or sometimes seen by higher ranked members who probably have a very high standard of what a merit-worthy post is. However, it is only a of matter time, any user with quality posts will eventually get merits without having to try too hard.

Still, In my opinion this is a welcomed idea and I think If so many higher ranked could have a thread like this and somewhat limit it to a specific no of required activities/account age in order to prevent farmers, then newbies wouldn't have to worry much about getting their first merit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
You could have kept your intentions at heart and just work towards it without creating a thread as to that regards obviously there are some good post that requires merit but creating a thread just to show you want to merit individuals can be seen in a negative way as well
legendary
I would have loved to have applied Sad
Yes, like Fenya96 said, you wouldn't qualify since you are a Jr. Member in the making. As soon as you have the needed amount of Activity you will be upgraded.

...maybe a change of rules would do
I will consider lowering the activity requirement in the next round if i dont give out the set merits but for this round it will stay at 50+

since the lower rank users aren't interest in writing quality posts, the higher rank user who aren't receiving much merits should be considered.
I understand your concern. I took a look at your merit history and saw that many trustworthy and good members have given you merits which means that you are doing a good job otherwise some of them wouldn't have merited you. Just keep it up and more merits will certainly come your way.

hello sir please give me one merit...
RULE 4
4. No merit begging.
Dont beg for merits! I will still take a look at your posts but dont beg for them.
brand new
Activity: 0
please give the merits for who contribute to the forum...
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
hello sir please give me one merit, because my account is very long, i created account on 2011
Merit has nothing to do with account age, but since you've mentioned it: can you prove you were an early adopter, and didn't just hack/buy this old account in 2017?

i dont know how to get the merit. thanks sir
Showing posts in a local language isn't going to help you.

And since you're drawing attention to yourself, maybe you can explain why your first post is made in bad Dutch.
Pages:
Jump to: