Pages:
Author

Topic: Giving 25 Newbie/Jr. Members a Chance to Rank Up - page 13. (Read 27422 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 1
hello sir please give me one merit, because my account is very long, i created account on 2011, but i dont know how to get the merit. thanks sir
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25663870
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25684253
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25670097
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
And they have no interest in writing quality also. My earlier thread did not got any legit response.

since the lower rank users aren't interest in writing quality posts, the higher rank user who aren't receiving much merits should be considered. The decline in merit circulation & awarding of merits to average posters is affecting some of us. Not everyone can be a good merit analyzer like DdmrDdmr or scam buster like Coolcryptovator or be very unique at replies like LoyceV some of us are just average and should be given some chances to receive merits via the campaigns targeted at lower rank users who aren't corresponding.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
Maybe my requirement for the activity level of 50+ is the problem
That's exactly the problem,and it's not because there is a lack of newbies with that activity rank and up, but because from my findings on the forum,most newbies(80%)with 50+ post/activity and no merits are more often than not shitposting one liners,thats just the honest truth and probably the reason why they've not been merited even once despite their lengthy stay in here.

A genuine newbie hits/could hit at least 2 to 3 merits in his or her 1st activity period
I doubt most of the meritless 50+ activity noobs would love to take up this giveaway for quality stuff,maybe a change of rules would do
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
Sorry for posting here as you expect replies from Newbies only. But I'm surprised that there are 0 replies on this topic 5 hours since you started it. And then people complaining that's difficult to get Merits, there is discrimination against Newbies and etc. Now they have great chance to get easy Merit, but seems that nobody whant to get it. Why? Maybe these people who are usually complaining don't have any quality posts to show...

And they have no interest in writing quality also. My earlier thread did not got any legit response.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
I would have loved to have applied Sad

I think that you are not eligible for this "merit giveaway", becouse you would already be a Jr. Member if you had the required activity points (30). Every two weeks you can earn 14 activity points, so just a little bit more time and you will be upgraded to Jr. Member. As far as I see, with your posting history you are on the right way to earn even more merits and to get to higher ranks, so just keep contributing to the forum where you can.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
Sorry for posting here as you expect replies from Newbies only. But I'm surprised that there are 0 replies on this topic 5 hours since you started it. And then people complaining that's difficult to get Merits, there is discrimination against Newbies and etc. Now they have great chance to get easy Merit, but seems that nobody whant to get it. Why? Maybe these people who are usually complaining don't have any quality posts to show...

Yeah well that is probably because the Activity requirement is 50+. There will be many more Newbies with a lower Activity like myself that would love to apply for this but 50+ is quite high. I would imagine by the time someones Activity gets to that number, most would have gained enough merit to rank up already. Not sure though, just my opinion. I would have loved to have applied Sad

Maybe my requirement for the activity level of 50+ is the problem. But I intentionally used a higher activity level requirement to try and award Newbies who have been here for some time and maybe have had their posts overlooked in the past.

Why don't you make it the joining date or something then instead of Activity requirement? I'm not sure, just a suggestion Smiley. I'm sure there are plenty of Newbies here that meet your criteria and just haven't came across your post yet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
It's best you advice them to continue contributing positively to the forum definitely they won't be overlooked we has credible merit sources around and also members do give away merit once in a while.

Let's not make merit an obsession but make it something that can be achieved with hard work and patience
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Maybe my requirement for the activity level of 50+ is the problem. But I intentionally used a higher activity level requirement to try and award Newbies who have been here for some time and maybe have had their posts overlooked in the past.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I have decided to open this thread in order to help ONLY Newbie and Jr. Members and give them a chance to rank up.
The reason why I am doing this only for Newbie and Jr. Members is that sometimes their posts can be overlooked and they might have a hard time getting those needed merits even though they try hard to make a quality contribution. This doesn't mean this is a merit giveaway thread because it is not. You will have to show me your posts that you think deserve to be merited, I will take a look at the suggested posts and other posts from your profile and decide whether to give you a merit or not.

Read the rules, make sure you understand them! This will be a self-moderated thread, I will remove any off-topic posts or applications from members that dont comply with the rules. I will put aside 25 Merits that will be given to 25 different Newbie/Jr. Member accounts - 1 Merit per Account ONLY.  

This thread will stay open for 2 days. After that I will lock it and go over the applications.

RULES:

1. In order to apply you need to have an activity level of 30 if you are a Newbie or 60 if you are a Jr. Member.
2. Send me direct links to your posts that you believe deserve to be merited. 3 posts per user MAX.
3. Your posts had to be written before 01/04/2019. Any posts after this date will not be considered.
4. No merit begging, merit requesting, proposing to buy/trade merits in any way. NO PMs, if you send me a PM proposing any of this I will not consider your application, your post/pm will be made public and reported to Mods.
5. I will only consider Newbie/Jr. Members who are making any kind of quality contributions to the forum. I have nothing against bounty campaigns BUT if 99% of your posts are in the Altcoin > Bounty Section / Thread Bumps / Off topic posts / Low quality / Spam / Nice project, good luck type of posts / you will not be considered.
6. Only NEWBIE/JR. MEMBER Accounts will be considered, no other ranks.
7. Only posts written in decent English will be considered, NO posts from Local Boards.

List of merited users and their posts:

Pages:
Jump to: