Pages:
Author

Topic: Giving up real solomining and going back to solomining on p2pool - page 2. (Read 10932 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Chinese proverb
Never enter into a conversation without knowing its content
PS: I do not even have any S3
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Maybe i'm mining cents because i want until i understand the pool

You're ignorance makes the admin a thief ?

You don't even know how much you'll make in bitcoin with your S3.

Stop accusing people for your ignorance and start learning what mining is really is.

EDIT: If you're really want to understand how kano's pool work, ask question and read. Did you red the section about the PPNLS ? If you don't understand on the first read, it might be normal. Especially if you're starting with bitcoin and the blockchain technology but be fair, this as nothing to do with kano's been a liar / thief.
legendary

So which is it, is he a thief or a liar?

I don't know how much bitcoin he's mining with his fucking S3 but it should be pretty much nothing in a pool of 25P vs 450GH.

The decision making is from that point.

So how much did he lost, 10 cents ? 25 cents ?

That's a hard lesson learned my friend.

25 cents to call someone a liar thief when it's simply a threshold set by the pool's admin.

This is completely ridiculous

Maybe i'm mining cents because i want until i understand the pool
Activity: 347
Merit: 252

When i'm mining at kano.is i never know how much I have to receive it's all very confusing.
 There is no total receivable !
Depending on whether he decides that your worthy of being rewarded for your work or not, there may not ever be a receivable.

It's a dictatorship, not an honest pool where all miners are rewarded for their work. He considers himself to be both the judge and the jury.

I would love to hear more about the person/persons he is referring to that he has deemed unworthy of payout, and I'd also love to hear when and if he actually sends the guys Bitcoin that he has stolen from to the person he is talking about who he believes was stolen from.

My bet is that he keeps it for himself forever and always.
Otherwise why not send the stolen fruits now? He has already banned the guy from hashing away "for free"
So no more free donations will be coming in.

The time is now Kano, you are either Robinhood or you are Smeagle... Which one is it?

The only problem you have is you're thinking you're right and some others think you're wrong. Just agree that we don't agree with your logic and move on.

No, you have to came back and argue why you're right and you cannot accept the fact that others will not agree with you.

I will say this: Whatever luck handling you're doing, it worth jack shit. The luck you have from the previous hash and the new one is the same. It's not because you did 500 Billions hash that the next one will be a block, it's the same as the first hash you did. But yeah, I know you want take it. It's fine, I don't really care.

As for Kano, he can moderate his thread as much as he wants.

Kano handle quite well his pool and if you think is stealing any bitcoin you're damm wrong.

Tubexc apparently read jackshit about the pool before he tries it. If he's confused about the payout, he didn't read about PPNLS (https://kano.is/index.php?k=payout)

Tubexc does't understand that he will only mine cents (in bitcoin) for each block we are finding and sending 2 cents and to pay 1 cent of fees for him it's just stupid.

Tubexc should ask question and stop accusing anyone if he doesn't understand what is going on behind what he's doing.

You must not have read his post where Kano admitted to stealing the guys mining rewards. So if I'm wrong about him stealing then he must have lied about doing it.

So which is it, is he a thief or a liar?

Personally I believe he is not lying about taking the guys coins.
legendary

When i'm mining at kano.is i never know how much I have to receive it's all very confusing.
Depending on whether he decides that your worthy of being rewarded for your work or not, there may not ever be a receivable.

It's a dictatorship, not an honest pool where all miners are rewarded for their work. He considers himself to be both the judge and the jury.

I would love to hear more about the person/persons he is referring to that he has deemed unworthy of payout, and I'd also love to hear when and if he actually sends the guys Bitcoin that he has stolen from to the person he is talking about who he believes was stolen from.

Otherwise why not send the stolen fruits now? He has already banned the guy from hashing away "for free"

The time is now Kano, you are either Robinhood or you are Smeagle... Which one is it?

The only problem you have is you're thinking you're right and some others think you're wrong. Just agree that we don't agree with your logic and move on.

No, you have to came back and argue why you're right and you cannot accept the fact that others will not agree with you.

I will say this: Whatever luck handling you're doing, it worth jack shit. The luck you have from the previous hash and the new one is the same. It's not because you did 500 Billions hash that the next one will be a block, it's the same as the first hash you did. But yeah, I know you want take it. It's fine, I don't really care.

As for Kano, he can moderate his thread as much as he wants.

Kano handle quite well his pool and if you think is stealing any bitcoin you're damm wrong.

Tubexc apparently read jackshit about the pool before he tries it. If he's confused about the payout, he didn't read about PPNLS (https://kano.is/index.php?k=payout)

Tubexc does't understand that he will only mine cents (in bitcoin) for each block we are finding and sending 2 cents and to pay 1 cent of fees for him it's just stupid.

Tubexc should ask question and stop accusing anyone if he doesn't understand what is going on behind what he's doing.

EDIT: Even if i don't care to pay the cent to sent him his 2 cents of bitcoin. Kano decided that would a threshold and he's under it. Why is this SOOOO hard to understand ? You don't like ? Try Bitminter ? You can set a threshold of your choice before he does the payment.

Seeing a spike on p2pool, now over 4PH
Hope they stay for a while.
You get it right
I use windows 95 ++  Grin Cool
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
For all the unconditional kano supporters who feel hurt in their pride.
 I can only say that he is elitist when he calls tiny miner to an owner of an antminers3 .

No offense buddy but it's time to upgrade.  Do you still use windows 95? Or maybe your still using a bag phone?
 For all the unconditional kano supporters who feel hurt in their pride.
 I can only say that he is elitist when he calls tiny miner to an owner of an antminers3 .
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
I suppose I could just delete his posts from this thread from now on, like he did the one I put on his thread today.

hola,

well, I don't think you can do it (because it is not a selfmoderated thread), but you may ask a
modarator to do it for you.

or

start a new "selfmoderated" thread to be master of it.

but I suggest:
just give it a rest for a few years until you understand what he wanted to explain to you.
I suppose I could just delete his posts from this thread from now on, like he did the one I put on his thread today.

Or I could just give it a rest for a few days like you suggested and not respond to his posts on this thread.

Since I believe in free speech, I guess giving it a rest for a few days and let him say whatever he wants with no rebuttal is an option as well. Guess I'll do that as long as I can handle it.
Activity: 578
Merit: 501

Dude, seriously, even I am getting tired of your incessant railing against kano's logical arguments. For whatever reason, you simple do not make sense 75% of the time. Many times, I have started a post to refute many of your strange claims, but I have always had someone respond before with more eloquence. Just give it a rest for a few days.
Activity: 658
Visualize whirledps

Um... you may have some homework to do tbh. the "never" attitude can easily make one a very confused person.

Why ?
Are there any sums of the total mined plot ?
Or is there just a long list of numbers that no one understands ?  Grin

Perhaps you should do a little more research. I, for one, understand that "long list of numbers" and I'm certain that most others mining on the Kano pool understand them also.
I suppose you might need a pool that does a little more hand-holding.  Wink
Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy

Um... you may have some homework to do tbh. the "never" attitude can easily make one a very confused person.

Why ?
copy-paste-google spreadsheet Wink
total received is in your wallet, unless you don't know what your wallet is.

Why ?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy

Actually, I was mining with more than 51℅ of p2pool, that is correct, but that does not constitute an attack as no ill will was done.

Had I used the "/" parameter as you say I should have, and had I set it lower than it should have been related to my hashpower, then it would have been a 51℅ attack.

Why don't you read up on it a little bit Kano.

https://learncryptography.com/cryptocurrency/51-attack

And furthermore anyone can withold blocks from any pool.
Pages:
Jump to: