Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE] Introducing: Bitcoin Syndicate, a new mining op trading publicly! - page 5. (Read 23317 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
does anybody else has a problem trying to put an order on BTCSYN?
it says BTCSYN not found

The same.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
does anybody else has a problem trying to put an order on BTCSYN?
it says BTCSYN not found
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
[#][#][#]
week after week there happens nothing, and this is reflected in the market capitalization of the bitcoin-syndicate.

will you act? i see no growth or anything happening, also you don't communicate with the shareholders.

i will sell my stocks if you don't do better.

[#][#][#]
12k money sounds good Wink

...thought im not any more sure if the enterpoint-fpgas are the best choice when it comes to ASIC mining. Maybe the syndicate could aquire some shares of a trustworthy, good managed company, investing into ASICS soon? im thinking of BTC-mining or Ognast, e.g.

think about this.
it would diversify bitcoin syndicats assets and lower risk while boosting profitability in the future.

greets

Activity: 407
I'm well aware of AML regulations, I won't be wiring directly to another account. I'm discussing directly with mtgox staff, as well as with Enterpoint to try and work out a suitable arrangement. Obviously a simple mtgox code would be ideal, problem is Enterpoint doesn't currently accept this, and while they are eager to accept something "bitcoin friendly" they are a large business and have many things to consider (and are busy fulfilling orders right now, so not much time to be researching financial options). I'm working on sorting it out in the best way possible. I hope to have some kind of firm answer to post on this one soon. As I said absolute worst case I wire myself the money, then relay it to Enterpoint (less income tax). Not ideal, but a suitable fallback since we did turn a tidy profit on the exchange luckily.

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Money exchanged out to USD at the peak of the exchange rate last week. We have about $12K USD (a little over). I'm still negotiating how to get this to Enterpoint to pay for the new order. I'm trying to work out a deal with MTGox to send a wire directly to Enterpoint in GBP but that's not finalized yet. The challenge is we can't simply withdraw the cash and wire it directly, because in Canada I would be taxed on that money as if it were "income". So I'm taking a bit of time to sort out the proper payment. (I'd rather loose a few more days or a week of mining than loose $3000 in taxes). I will post more info once I know what's going on. I've set a goal for myself of the end of this month to have SOMETHING figured out, so that money isn't sitting idle too long.
I think you'll run into AML issues trying to wire to someone else's account. Search for the thread on what happened to Goat, and that was even for a related person's account. You best bet is if you can send a Gox code, or find someone to do it otc in exchange for the Gox code or bitcoins.
Money exchanged out to USD at the peak of the exchange rate last week. We have about $12K USD (a little over). I'm still negotiating how to get this to Enterpoint to pay for the new order. I'm trying to work out a deal with MTGox to send a wire directly to Enterpoint in GBP but that's not finalized yet. The challenge is we can't simply withdraw the cash and wire it directly, because in Canada I would be taxed on that money as if it were "income". So I'm taking a bit of time to sort out the proper payment. (I'd rather loose a few more days or a week of mining than loose $3000 in taxes). I will post more info once I know what's going on. I've set a goal for myself of the end of this month to have SOMETHING figured out, so that money isn't sitting idle too long.
[#][#][#]
New Motion:
To buy new FPGA boards.

Motion ID is #62
This motion will run for 24hours from now (approximately 11am EST June 16th)
Please log onto GLBSE and vote ASAP.

Please see our private motions forums at http://forum.btcsyn.com for more details/discussion.
LMAO... DAMMIT! Smiley You would think I could get at least one announcement done without a bloody typo Wink
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
April Dividends paid!

Isn't it a typo of "May Dividends Paid!"? Wink
May Dividends paid!

Sorry for the delay people. LOTS going on at the moment and I let the actual payout slip a bit. But they are paid now!

Actual Amount Paid Per Share: 0.00292405 (which is up from last months 0.0026!)

My sneaky suspicion from last month is obviously out there now. Provided the new boards come up in time we should see much higher mining earnings starting later this month. Might not be enough for high dividends end of June, but July should be smoking!
Activity: 462
Lol, you beat me to it Mila! Smiley yeah sorry I was quite busy yesterday and didn't get to do the dividend calcs. I'll do them now. Will do an update post shortly with the numbers.

I cut off the earnings at 31/5 while you include also matured June mining payout. that should explain the diff between my forecast and your calculations. otherwise hooray for another month dividends \o/
Hey, it's that time again. Sorry I'm a day late on this one. Have been pretty busy (especially with the FPGA stuff I've been working on).

Anyway, it's been a bit of a slow month due to the FPGAs being less than 100% all month. But the good news is that due to some financial delays on the sale of the Icarus boards, we have mined with them for the whole month (rather than having downtime for a few weeks). So we still got a decent month in.

Anyway, the funds have been shuffled around already, I'll do the move to GLBSE to pay out the dividends later this weekend. But here's the numbers so far (which are reflected on the finance page now)

Global Balance: 175.40754011
Mining Payout: 0.03496557
Total New Funds: 175.44250568
80% for Growth: 140.354004544
20% for Dividends: 35.088501136
Actual Dividend Fund Balance: 35.08850114? (not sure why this is different... Must have made a typo somewhere)
Actual Growth Fund Balance: 335.80905165
Estimated Dividend Payment Per Share: 0.00292 (only a rough estimate until the money goes through to GLBSE)

I'll post another update once dividends are paid!
Lol, you beat me to it Mila! Smiley yeah sorry I was quite busy yesterday and didn't get to do the dividend calcs. I'll do them now. Will do an update post shortly with the numbers.
Activity: 462
very unofficial May dividend forecast 0.00280
; )
April Dividends paid!

Requested Amount to pay out at GLBSE: 31.89214316
Actual Amount Paid Per Share: 0.00265767

Woohoo! another month of earnings out!

I have a sneaky suspicion that this number will be much larger in the next 2 months Wink (sorry no more details on that just now) lol

Official announcement: http://forum.btcsyn.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76
Quick update:

New motion ID #18. This is a short timeframe motion, if you are a shareholder, please check our private motion forum, or log into GLBSE now for full details and vote on this motion.

Also, I'll be paying out this month's dividends later today.
oh it WILL get fixed Wink I don't doubt that. Just frustrating that it's taking this long.

I have tested each individual card and they all work fine on their own. Nothing is wrong with the FPGAs it's something at a higher level. (and resulting from the combination of all of them).

As I said in my last post, worst case, we divide them into smaller rigs of 4 cards each, and divide them amongst the founders. That should get them all mining again as an absolute last resort. But I intend to fix them in their current rig arrangement.

I'll post more updates as I have them.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: