Pages:
Author

Topic: GLBSE is offline We will update our users on Saturday. - page 4. (Read 51498 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
looks like I might have gotten rounded to zero.

Of course, no email either.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Email 'Your GLBSE account has been processed for bitcoin." but no coins  Sad

Yeah, same here.  Nefario's "rounding" rounded my small balance to zero.
legendary
Activity: 1367
Email 'Your GLBSE account has been processed for bitcoin." but no coins  Sad
legendary
Activity: 980
Your GLBSE account has been processed for bitcoin. The next step will be to send you information about your assets, and to provide this information to issuers (if you agreed) allowing you to continue your relationship with your issuers.

Received this Monday @ 3:50pm EST... still waiting...
Activity: 518
According to the new article on the magazine site, he has over 800+ accounts to wade through. And this apparently is not an easy matter to do, and involved considerable time sorting them into batches and then manually processing the payouts.

Which, like everything else involving this exchange and this exchange operator in particular, is nothing but pure hot air.

Wait, you are saying he is doing all the processing MANUALLY? I guess that explains why the amounts are rounded.

I feel like there should be a simple script that would take the entered information (btc address, email address) and the account current balance, then (after checking to make sure they are valid) send the btc to the address and an email to the email address saying the process is complete. Is this really so difficult?

I seem to remember hearing something about single transactions with multiple outputs. Couldn't he just send one transaction to deliver a whole bunch of accounts their btc?
vip
Activity: 812
I was talking to someone who know about the laws around here (not US) and guess what: Setting up a bazaar (market) to trade some virtual  tokens (BTC is not a currency) is completely OK until legal currency is kept out of the equation.
You say BTC has value in fiat? So do all the stupid game cards that kids collect and trade in some countries. They do not call their collections Co's and themselves CEO and are not selling you a "share of ownership or debt (big bad words) in a INC, LLE, LTD etc". 

American based SEC has NOTHING to do with BTC. BTC is not a security. Only reason they can get upset is if  you keep calling your imaginary "what ever" a real company an keep telling to people,  how you are running a business blaa blaa blaa, dividends, IPO etc.  Then it can be considered as a scam and they (SEC, IRS, FSA, police etc) will get curious.

If you sell tokens for a imaginary team that operates under guidelines X and rewards it's members in those same game tokens (btc) no one cares wtf you do. Start using big words and you are in deep shit. As simple as that.

So. Nefario. Use some SQL magic, rename those moronic contracts to what they really are and open up your token bazaar.
You are running a online shop for trading game tokens to "teams" of imaginary teams of miners and cosmonauts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1258823
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1258825
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1258828

Lol dude wtf? Why did you post the same message three friggen times? Stop spamming the forums you loser. What, are you really being paid to post here? Looks like it.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Received e-mail a couple of hours ago, but no coins.

"Your GLBSE account has been partially processed. 90% of your funds have been returned to you with this payment. Once we recieve the remaining funds from our treasurer and secretary the final payment will be made and you will be informed. We will also inform you when we process your assets, allowing you to continue your relationship with your issuer."

My coins arrived (90%).
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
I got the email saying it was processed, but received nothing.
Activity: 686
Wat
According to the new article on the magazine site, he has over 800+ accounts to wade through. And this apparently is not an easy matter to do, and involved considerable time sorting them into batches and then manually processing the payouts.

Which, like everything else involving this exchange and this exchange operator in particular, is nothing but pure hot air.

That article started out about Nefario. Did anyone else get the feeling it ended up being mostly Theymos bashing?

~pyotr

Actually Nefario lied about the voting numbers. 47% voted to oust him and ColdHardMetal refused to vote which would have put it over the line. Everyone at the meeting except for one person voted for Nefario to be sacked.

The reason for the holdup is Nefario extorting the rest of the shareholders so he can take whatever is left over after all claims have been paid leaving bitcoinglobal with no operating funds.

Also it was Nefario's decision alone to "go legit" and he approached a solicitor without approval from bitcoinglobal. The shareholders had no say in this at all. The whole thing has been rushed from the beginning including the botched payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

"Your GLBSE account has been partially processed. 90% of your funds have been returned to you with this payment. Once we recieve the remaining funds from our treasurer and secretary the final payment will be made and you will be informed. We will also inform you when we process your assets, allowing you to continue your relationship with your issuer."

Nefario already has all the user funds required to pay out 100% of claims.

I got this mail as well and have not recieved any BTC yet. I also don't get what it means.

Does it mean that 90% of all users have been paid and I'm one of the unlucky 10%?

Or that 90% of my funds have been paid to me (and somehow have disappeared on the way to me  Roll Eyes)?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

That article started out about Nefario. Did anyone else get the feeling it ended up being mostly Theymos bashing?

~pyotr
Activity: 686
Wat

Nefario already has all the user funds required to pay out 100% of claims.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
Received my coins few days ago, no email.
Activity: 574

Activity: 251
no mail, no  coins
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Just got 90% of my BTC.. pretty unhappy, wish it was rounded up to 0.1 btc.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I got an email saying my balance had been paid out-- which was probably pretty easy for them, since I didn't have any coins at glbse at the time of the crash!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: