Pages:
Author

Topic: GLBSE is offline We will update our users on Saturday. - page 7. (Read 51498 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
the little scammer to sleep nervously thinking that a giant nasty, hairy, troglodyte is coming for them

Lol. Hence the werewolf reference?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
It's a thumb, jack-ass.

Dude better wax your arms, you've lost my respect there.

Wow that was gay...yeah go wax ur arms lol
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
It's a thumb, jack-ass.

Oh, that's just nasty! How else am I going to project that modern day Neanderthal look that is so key to my position on bitcoin scammers? Even seen a thug with waxed arms? No. Except maybe Joe Pesci. No, I want the little scammer to sleep nervously thinking that a giant nasty, hairy, troglodyte is coming for them in their dreams as they count other people's shekels. Gimli with a pissed off attitude and a 9mm if you will. Sleep tight little scammers, I know where you live...

Seemed more like the gay biker look than the neaderthal look to me, though my experience with either group is limited.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It's a thumb, jack-ass.

Oh, that's just nasty! How else am I going to project that modern day Neanderthal look that is so key to my position on bitcoin scammers? Even seen a thug with waxed arms? No. Except maybe Joe Pesci. No, I want the little scammer to sleep nervously thinking that a giant nasty, hairy, troglodyte is coming for them in their dreams as they count other people's shekels. Gimli with a pissed off attitude and a 9mm if you will. Sleep tight little scammers, I know where you live...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It would have been nice to receive a up-to-date .CSV-file of ones ownings, too, because I don't remember them all and didn't get one every time I traded something.

Even only a confirmation email would have been nice.... not like it's costing anything to send it !
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
It would have been nice to receive a up-to-date .CSV-file of ones ownings, too, because I don't remember them all and didn't get one every time I traded something.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
It's a thumb, jack-ass.

legendary
Activity: 1367
Just sucsesfully claimed btc and shares without any demand of funny pictures. Only e-mail and bitcoin adress and option to provide them for shareissuers!
Activity: 350
And if you cannot log in...

Nope, still screwed right now.

Password reset is nonfunctional and my credentials are not working.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
bitcoin hodler
finally a reasonable turn of events!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Litecoin Core Developer
At least we didn't have to watch our mining bonds crash for the past few days.

Indeed. At that rate they were going to be worthless anyway in a couple of months

Only if you invested in a bond without a solid upgrade plan.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

Indeed. At that rate they were going to be worthless anyway in a couple of months
No, we'll just be able to be told how far they have crashed to render the bonds worthless as each of the bond issuers banks the payout from GLBSE and tells the investors to go get stuffed. And that won't happen until Tinkerbell the Lawyer tells nefario that it is okay to stop lying about AML and actually do something about shutting down GLBSE honestly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
Boys, please... whatever the hell those funny fat digits directly opposing my index fingers are, can't we all just get along as we sit here with our fingers or our thumbs (or both) stuck up our asses waiting on GLBSE to get their shit together?

Boys, please... whatever the hell those funny fat digits directly opposing my index fingers are, can't we all just get along as we sit here with our fingers or our thumbs (or both) stuck up our asses waiting on GLBSE to get their shit together?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
GLBSE crashed today.. that's good cause we need a better SE!
legendary
It's a thumb, jack-ass.

How does it feel to get it in the ass from GLBSE?

And a thumb is a finger dumb-ass.  Cheesy

actually technically a thumb isn't a finger js 

Oh yeah? How so? ...technically haha

cause a thumb is both opposition and apposition, and that is unique to a thumb and not any of the fingers so yea

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_your_thumb_a_finger

oh rly?
wait you just linked to wiki answers LOL I believe wiki answers as much as I believe pirate LMAO

The point was that it is a matter of opinion whether a thumb is a finger or not. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1498
It's a thumb, jack-ass.

cause a thumb is both opposition and apposition, and that is unique to a thumb and not any of the fingers so yea

oh rly?
wait you just linked to wiki answers LOL I believe wiki answers as much as I believe pirate LMAO
legendary
It's a thumb, jack-ass.

oh rly?
legendary
Activity: 1498
It's a thumb, jack-ass.

Pages:
Jump to: