Pages:
Author

Topic: GLBSE is offline We will update our users on Saturday. - page 9. (Read 51498 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Only reason they can get upset is if  you keep calling your imaginary "what ever" a real company an keep telling to people,  how you are running a business blaa blaa blaa, dividends, IPO etc.

Nefario did this.  Shareholders' meetings, company secretary, treasurer, accountant who isn't really an accountant, by-laws - all kinds of things which might lead the uninformed to conclude that BitcoinGlobal and GLBSE were actual companies with boards of directors, company registration, etc.

And of course then there's the "asset-issuers" (some of whom are based in the US) who most definitely referred to IPOs, bonds, shares, business models, shareholders, dividends, etc.

It probably got ddos'd with ass pics.

Is it wrong of me to hope so?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
login has been disabled again. it now says

Update:we are currently unable to process account closures, and will inform our users when this service resumes.

I really hope so, this really makes me smile.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Withdraw address

First bits 1myballs

My 80 year old father got a email from Bill Gates the other day asking for all the same info, except for the picture. He thought bill Gates was really sending him money, I told him they were going to steal his identity.

1myballsandcock
Activity: 686
Wat

Update:we are currently unable to process account closures, and will inform our users when this service resumes.

Activity: 631

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Team Heritage Motorsports
Withdraw address

First bits 1myballs

My 80 year old father got a email from Bill Gates the other day asking for all the same info, except for the picture. He thought bill Gates was really sending him money, I told him they were going to steal his identity.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
How are they going to verify if it is really  a picture of my balls or someone else's?  

lol...was going to post a picture along with my reply but I refrained ... Grin
Activity: 267
What a joke. I can't imagine anyone doing that.
How are they going to verify if it is really  a picture of my balls or someone else's?  
When did GLBSE become reddit with this hold a picture of a sheet of paper, so dumb.

Maybe nefario found his lawyer on reddit.  I wouldn't be surprised with this group.
legendary
Activity: 1498
When did GLBSE become reddit with this hold a picture of a sheet of paper, so dumb.
What, no group picture with shoes on our heads?

I thought it was a sock.

What photo should I send in as a sign of protest.  A nice photo of my ass or someone on the Top 10 Wanted List?
on GLBSE you can now log in and put email and payout address

Verify account

To comply with money laundering regulations we must ask you to submit documents for proof of your address and identity.
Picture of your ID

Please provide a clear picture of your photo ID. For France, Germany, Spain, and English speaking countries ID cards, Passports and drivers licences are accepted, for everywhere else only passports are accepted.

User picture

Please provide a clear picture of you, holding a piece of paper with your GLBSE username and the date written on it.

Proof of address

Please provide a clear(unaltered) picture of proof of address. Tax statements or utility bills are accepted. This must clearly show your name (same as that on your ID) and address, it must also be dated within the last 3 months.

Not accepted are bank statements or bills issued electronically

I lol'd

Wow, is that real?  That sounds like one of those "your great uncle in Zimbabwe died and we need all of your bank info and SSN, mothers maiden , address , favorite pet, favorite color, where you bank at" type of email then we will send you $5,000,000,000,000
Activity: 574
What, no group picture with shoes on our heads?
Activity: 409

Verify account

To comply with money laundering regulations we must ask you to submit documents for proof of your address and identity.
Picture of your ID

Please provide a clear picture of your photo ID. For France, Germany, Spain, and English speaking countries ID cards, Passports and drivers licences are accepted, for everywhere else only passports are accepted.

User picture

Please provide a clear picture of you, holding a piece of paper with your GLBSE username and the date written on it.

Proof of address

Please provide a clear(unaltered) picture of proof of address. Tax statements or utility bills are accepted. This must clearly show your name (same as that on your ID) and address, it must also be dated within the last 3 months.

Not accepted are bank statements or bills issued electronically

I lol'd
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
Has anyone received any payouts jet?

Or at least any payout informations?

I suspect no, but just maybe I missed something.

(Even if free BTC are only a fraction of what I have in there)

not yet, still in the dark.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Has anyone received any payouts jet?

Or at least any payout informations?

I suspect no, but just maybe I missed something.

(Even if free BTC are only a fraction of what I have in there)
Re: GLBSE is offline We will update our users on Saturday.

I don't care any more about all my assets in GLBSE. All I care from now on is who, how and when will be able to get Nefario(us) convicted.
Maybe this subject is worth of another thread.

To be fair, they did update us

With information that raised more questions

Just like the guy with the eye–patch does
Pages:
Jump to: