Pages:
Author

Topic: GLBSE is offline We will update our users on Saturday. - page 5. (Read 51498 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I also don't have email from them. I hope GLBSE will send asset holdings information to the asset issuers soon, that's the most important for me Lips sealed
Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
No payout, no email so far.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Got the same email, didn't receive any of the bitcoin that I had there, not one iota.

Same here
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
nothing.
no email, no coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
oh he meant the 20th. *wink*
Activity: 350
Merit: 257
Trust No One
nothing received yet as well.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Got the same email, didn't receive any of the bitcoin that I had there, not one iota.

it could be worse   Smiley
I received nuthin at all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
I got my BTC repaid yesterday, and today I received this in the claim email address about 30 minutes ago:

Your GLBSE account has been processed for bitcoin. The next step will be to send you information about your assets, and to provide this information to issuers (if you agreed) allowing you to continue your relationship with your issuers.

That's all the email said.

I didn't have any assets besides the BTC, so I don't expect to receive anything further.

All I see is this:

Code:
Claim finished

Your claim has been submitted and will be reviewed. You will be contacted (via the email address you provided) to keep you up to date on the status of your account, we will try to get your bitcoin to you as soon as possible.

I have not received any e-mails from GLBSE Sad
legendary
Activity: 966
I got my BTC repaid yesterday, and today I received this in the claim email address about 30 minutes ago:

Your GLBSE account has been processed for bitcoin. The next step will be to send you information about your assets, and to provide this information to issuers (if you agreed) allowing you to continue your relationship with your issuers.

That's all the email said.

I didn't have any assets besides the BTC, so I don't expect to receive anything further.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Still  got nothing back myself.
Activity: 28
Did anyone get any sort of confirmation after accessing the GLBSE form to recover their assets?
No confirmation - but received all BTC
Activity: 35

Is he sending out rounded amounts? I was expecting 0.87 btc, I seem to have gotten 1.00 (exactly).

I don’t know the exact amount as I was getting trickles of dividends daily, but it's unlikely it would be 0.5000 BC on the nose so it seems that way. This seems a weird way to go about it - unless there is some specific reason not to pay out the exact amount.

I also received the spare change I had still left in my accounts. Now I'm still waiting for the important, the asset information.
agreed. All GLBSE accounts should have valid email accounts associated with them so why not just email everybody?

Activity: 42
Received 12.4... Apparently some of my sell orders went through between when I was asleep and when I found the site down.

http://blockchain.info/tx/8028625561d0bfb1cfdf1a7cde3415ea2bc6e0cf653544a92a49990484e58241
legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts
I received close to what I had in my account, can't remember the exact number.
Activity: 240
I haven't gotten anything yet, but I had a very, very small amount in my account.
Activity: 386
Great so this has gone from investing to gambling where what you had in may get rounded up in your favor or down and your loss.  What a mess.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
I also received the spare change I had still left in my accounts. Now I'm still waiting for the important, the asset information.

Hopefully its more useable than  what goat got.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
No confirmation here either.

I DID just get 0.5 BC come in on the BC address I provided (only used for GLBSE in the past). No other communications though. 0.5 BC is at least approximately the amount of outstanding dividends I had awaiting.

Is he sending out rounded amounts? I was expecting 0.87 btc, I seem to have gotten 1.00 (exactly).

must be. i had .06  ... got 0.1  woohoo!
Pages:
Jump to: