Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 69. (Read 225832 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bah, 1300 GLC missing between my wallet and Coins-E. What can you do? Wrote tickets as well, but I guess they are gone...

Without a proper exhange site for this coin, it's useless... Hope Coins-E fix it. Cryptsy is a bit problemed as well as far as I can see.

Got them now. They obviously have some issues with wallets on some of the coins.
Activity: 16
I've opened a new, fast, dedicated server pool for globalcoin:

GLC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Running Mpos with stratum. nice and quick and no lag.  Cron jobs running every minute, with 60 confims on blocks.  Payouts and everything have been tested, everything works.

Sick of bad pools?  Come on and join up.

PS: Also added another pool for grandcoin, gdc.dedicatedpool.com.   If you are sick of slow/laggy pools, join up!

Something weird happened to me with your pool. I had 1GSC autopayout to my account and got 2 payments of ~0.035 and ~0.034. Later I mined more and I had ~1.5 confirmed GLC and changed my autopayment to 5 GLC. Then I did manual payout of that ~1.5 and got only 0.41220095 GLC to my wallet. And now my account says that 0 GLC. Now I am totalling only 0.78904957 GLC in my wallet from those transactions.

Is the website showing wrong values or is there something else happening?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Solo mining is the act of minign through your local wallet, so it will send block proceeds to that address.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Regarding solo mining... Is there a way to tell the miner or the daemon what address in the wallet the minted coins will be sent to?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Bah, 1300 GLC missing between my wallet and Coins-E. What can you do? Wrote tickets as well, but I guess they are gone...

Without a proper exhange site for this coin, it's useless... Hope Coins-E fix it. Cryptsy is a bit problemed as well as far as I can see.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=45439
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Mine showed pretty instantly
How long you have to mine before account is updated? Can't see anything in there yet, confirmed nor unconfirmed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

GLC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Running Mpos with stratum. nice and quick and no lag.  Cron jobs running every minute, with 60 confims on blocks.  Payouts and everything have been tested, everything works.

PS: Also added another pool for grandcoin, gdc.dedicatedpool.com.   If you are sick of slow/laggy pools, join up!

Thanks!  I just pointed at you, easy as pie.

GLC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Awesome work binaryclock, I'm seeing less than 0.5% rejected shares what a great feeling! GLC TO THE MOON!

Grin

Will try this on one of the rigs. Thanks!
Activity: 105
Here's an interesting list from crypsty trade volume today.

Litecoin510 BTC
Quark491 BTC
Digitalcoin245 BTC
Worldcoin161 BTC
Zetacoin131 BTC
Globalcoin100 BTC
Megacoin66.9 BTC
ProtoShares64.7 BTC
Primecoin42.5 BTC
Peercoin16.1 BTC
Feathercoin   14.8 BTC

Seems GLC outdid some major players today  Cool

GLC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Awesome work binaryclock, I'm seeing less than 0.5% rejected shares what a great feeling! GLC TO THE MOON!

Grin
Activity: 203
Sorry, I'm used to easy settings with BTC Wink  So I have my wallet on 1 PC and it's sync'd.  My miner is a different PC.  I've got all my settings that I normally use in my cgminer.conf and I added the IP of the miner to my globalcoin.conf.  But how/where do I tell cgminer to talk to the PC with the wallet?

Using the --url (or -o) option.

F.e.

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt --url http://yourothermachine:port -u username -p password ...

That's the part where you tell the miner to talk to the PC with the wallet, because the PC with the wallet is in fact a node with a wallet attached to it - YOUR wallet - and if you don't allow anyone else to connect to that node but yourself, you will be "solo mining".
Activity: 238

GLC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

And we are up to diff = 7! Sad

Yeah it's crazy we saw over 1.3 GH/s on the network today.

Wow, would be cool if this was reflected in the price as well.

Yeah it's crazy we saw over 1.3 GH/s on the network today.
Activity: 146
Is p2pool down or my configuration is wrong? stratum+tcp://japool.com:55786
Pages:
Jump to: