Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 71. (Read 225832 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The market on coin-e is REALLY slow, any other legit exchanges to trade these?
Other pool? There's just globalcoin.miners-pool.eu and japool.com, and the miners-pool.eu one is still offline since 2 days back.

Japool handed out the rest of my shares a few hours after I stopped mining btw., so it seems it is working properly after all.

OK, good to know.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Other pool? There's just globalcoin.miners-pool.eu and japool.com, and the miners-pool.eu one is still offline since 2 days back.

Japool handed out the rest of my shares a few hours after I stopped mining btw., so it seems it is working properly after all.
The other pool is probably getting all the blocks.

What other pool? Globalminers is still down afaik?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The other pool is probably getting all the blocks.
I just tried if japool's payments were working again, and it's handing out payments now, but 5 GLC for 30 minutes seems way too little for 1 mH/s @ 3.x difficulty, does it not? That's about... 50% fee, not 2% fee.

Yeah, something is not right.
I just tried if japool's payments were working again, and it's handing out payments now, but 5 GLC for 30 minutes seems way too little for 1 mH/s @ 3.x difficulty, does it not? That's about... 50% fee, not 2% fee.
What cards are they? I have xfx 7950 DD. Really bad coolers and those exhaust fans are LOUD! I also have 2xGTX 770 from MSI, can't hear them at all and they keep around 60C without maxing fans. But again, nvidia is not very good at this stuff. Not gonna buy waterblocks myself, they are way too hard to get for me and expensive as well. Even more cost to break even! Tongue

It's a single Gigabyte HD7990. The blocks are expensive, yeah, but if you hit the right coins so to speak then the cooling blocks, just like the rig, will eventually pay for itself. It's kinda vital to keep the rig going 24/7 to make a profit, and right now I just can't stand having it going around the clock because of the noise... sigh.
Noticed as well, do you push them around 100C when you are not around as well? I really dislike anything over 80C when I'm not at home.

Well, the card is still running the locked stock BIOS which throttles and goes down to half core speed and 0.95V when it gets "too hot", but I have had the card reading 100C on both cores for several hours on end, and there are no signs of anything in the case overheating.

I'm still split on whether I should return the card and try some "pump/hold/dump" instead, or invest in a dedicated water cooling block to keep the noise down so it becomes bearable to have it running 24/7 - the fans are just way too loud to endure.

Anyone else not getting a single payout from japool?

Yesterday I could not even get work from japool. It kept rejecting and making trouble, so I just stopped trying. globalcoin.miners-pool.eu worked perfectly until their setup crashed the other day, though.

What cards are they? I have xfx 7950 DD. Really bad coolers and those exhaust fans are LOUD! I also have 2xGTX 770 from MSI, can't hear them at all and they keep around 60C without maxing fans. But again, nvidia is not very good at this stuff. Not gonna buy waterblocks myself, they are way too hard to get for me and expensive as well. Even more cost to break even! Tongue
Noticed as well, do you push them around 100C when you are not around as well? I really dislike anything over 80C when I'm not at home.

Well, the card is still running the locked stock BIOS which throttles and goes down to half core speed and 0.95V when it gets "too hot", but I have had the card reading 100C on both cores for several hours on end, and there are no signs of anything in the case overheating.

I'm still split on whether I should return the card and try some "pump/hold/dump" instead, or invest in a dedicated water cooling block to keep the noise down so it becomes bearable to have it running 24/7 - the fans are just way too loud to endure.

Yesterday I could not even get work from japool. It kept rejecting and making trouble, so I just stopped trying. globalcoin.miners-pool.eu worked perfectly until their setup crashed the other day, though.
Still no luck solo-mining a block. 4-5 healthy connections to other nodes, everything APPEARS to be working OK but I'm confused about the "network diff set to 3" message, when the other difficulty displayed is "243k". Anyone got any ideas what's up with that?

you dont get any blocks cuz your gpu's are not hot enough...

Activity: 312
Merit: 251
Still no luck solo-mining a block. 4-5 healthy connections to other nodes, everything APPEARS to be working OK but I'm confused about the "network diff set to 3" message, when the other difficulty displayed is "243k". Anyone got any ideas what's up with that?

you dont get any blocks cuz your gpu's are not hot enough...

The difficulty is 3.7098 at the moment, so it's more or less correct with what yours are showing. The 243k was, from what I believe, earlier when the pools went down and difficulty went very low (0,2).

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Block explorer doesnt work, site doesnt load.

please fix it. greetings
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Thanks for the IP addresses guys. I was having a real hard time with the addresses from the OP.
Activity: 105
I mentioned it earlier but this one should be pretty reliable.

For some reason I am only showing 8 connections. I have the port open but still show less than10 connections. Any ideas? I just made a couple of small changes, maybe they will help get more connections.

I've added your address to my nodes configs, should help spread it around Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Another dedicated node is up:

addnode=162.243.104.134

I mentioned it earlier but this one should be pretty reliable.

For some reason I am only showing 8 connections. I have the port open but still show less than10 connections. Any ideas? I just made a couple of small changes, maybe they will help get more connections.
Activity: 105
Another dedicated node is up:

addnode=162.243.104.134
Pages:
Jump to: