Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 97. (Read 225832 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can't wait for this bitch of a coin to jump to block 5000 so I can get some serious coins.  500 per block then!! yup.. that will be about two hours from now!!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Can someone tell a noob proof direction how to forward the port, I am finding blocks but nothing is depositing in my wallet. Thanks in advance!

http://portforward.com/

Should be 192.168.1.1/192.168.0.1 etc to log into your router. In there you will find the port forward section, The above website has info on most routers and settings.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Can someone tell a noob proof direction how to forward the port, I am finding blocks but nothing is depositing in my wallet. Thanks in advance!
Number of transactions: 521
Balance: 19,300 coins.

Somehow that doesn't equate!  That's a ton ton of orphans!  Shouldn't i have 52,100 coins?  or close!  bad bad

This really sucks!  had issues with windows client syncing.  so started after most of you.  Now I am only able to get 6000 coins.  More than 50% rejects.  and of the 50 that makes it through.. 20% orphans!!  This is wasting a lot of Mining power!!

17 blocks 3 orphans since 20:30 GMT. Try forwarding the listening port etc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
And 1379 blocks before 20:30 GMT. Yes i looked it up. Anything to say about that?  Tongue

edit: http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/13419047/file.html
That's the debug.log for anyone interested.
Hexhash.xyz
This really sucks!  had issues with windows client syncing.  so started after most of you.  Now I am only able to get 6000 coins.  More than 50% rejects.  and of the 50 that makes it through.. 20% orphans!!  This is wasting a lot of Mining power!!

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Windows client not syncing right.. stuck on 1405

Many people have this wallet synced and mining fine please check/forward ports

here it's fine to try removing addnode in conf file
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
"Fair launch". Hopefully this shitcoin is not gonna be on cryptsy.

Cryptsy within a few hours obviously. They trade ANYTHING.

wish that was true sitting on a lot of alphacoin and realcoin i like to dump  Cool
Hexhash.xyz
Windows client not syncing right.. stuck on 1405

Many people have this wallet synced and mining fine please check/forward ports
Activity: 176
so is this a scam scam-coin?

Cryptsy within a few hours obviously. They trade ANYTHING.

Interesting but nothing a few coins will not fix!  Mine away!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
TOO MUCH wasted hashing!  Now my orphans are over 50% but rejects have come down.  Over 15k hashing on it.

Hah, how much hashing power are you throwing at this if you have 6k coins already with 50% rejects and 20% orphans..

Hah, how much hashing power are you throwing at this if you have 6k coins already with 50% rejects and 20% orphans..
Activity: 130
I am actually getting some nonorphan blocks, so shall mine it a bit for fun, and if I can get some money from it well I shall be happy Smiley.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
1. had to pop out so instead of releasing it late and have you moaning i released 5 mins early..
2. Source will be updated in a bit.
Who was mining this 2 hours, 15 13 minutes and 4 seconds before public release?
Hexhash.xyz
not really a fair launch when:

1) you launch early
2) your source link is dead

1. had to pop out so instead of releasing it late and have you moaning i released 5 mins early..
2. Source will be updated in a bit.
Activity: 176
hope you guys are running this one in a virtual machine

so you're saying it's not a good idea to run this directly on my work's production servers?  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: