Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC] - page 10. (Read 188344 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Any news? What is going on right now with GMC development and marketing?
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

Hey guys, just to let you know the GameCredits offer ends in 1 week, so if you need hosting and own some GameCredits get your hosting now with 80% off yearly hosting packages.
CryptoCloudHosting.org
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
How low can we go  Huh

I guess we can go very low  Shocked

Keep it goin' for a few days so I can gets me some BTC Cheesy

With this coin we've seen this happening many times: it goes to incredible heights, drops a bit and then reaches an even higher level. I've learned to play te long game. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
How low can we go  Huh

Keep it goin' for a few days so I can gets me some BTC Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
How low can we go  Huh

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Ever have a week where everything comes at you at the same time, and just keeps coming?

I've had a couple of them recently Cheesy

Anyway, just droppin' a note... ignore the dumpin' going on right now if you are able. It's a shame, but it's temporary. We had some minor setbacks in getting the updates out on turbocharged, mainly because it's just one guy doing it right now, but nothing bad has happened at all except on the exchanges. We're continuing to develop TC, we're still workin' hard on all other aspects of the coin, and we're holding our coins.

The only thing I can really say about the exchange rate right now, is thanks, idiot. I increased my holdings by about 5%, and I'm pretty BTC poor right now Cheesy When we have the platform fully in place, TC is old news and EON is hot, whoever is doing all this dumping is gonna kick themselves, and hard.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
I would assume someone is trying to bounce the market to increase their coin count. That's quite the amount of GMC to unload off of at this time while the coin is obviously actively progressing. If that is the case they (as they know) need to be careful. Lots of sideline money pours in each drop and corrects the market quickly. That could be the person/group dumping but I know at least for myself there's also other capital coming in taking advantage of current price manipulations. Either way. Mo GMC. Mo Betta.  Wink

Definitely Tongue I wish I had a better BTC situation right now. I'd be buying like Imelda Marcos in a shoe shop Cheesy

But it's still disheartening to see your holdings drop in half.
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Don't sell your coin hang-on they will go back up soon there only a few that where dumping i know i almost made that mistake keep then in the wallet best place for a few weeks ......
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
legendary
BCH Advocate.
I would assume someone is trying to bounce the market to increase their coin count. That's quite the amount of GMC to unload off of at this time while the coin is obviously actively progressing. If that is the case they (as they know) need to be careful. Lots of sideline money pours in each drop and corrects the market quickly. That could be the person/group dumping but I know at least for myself there's also other capital coming in taking advantage of current price manipulations. Either way. Mo GMC. Mo Betta.  Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
"the dumps have been outrageous"
"my advice to anyone holding right now is to keep doing just that."

Will do so Smiley

I'm sure that GMC will get pumped the same way it got dumped. I played the game (Turbocharged) and I think it's quite good both as a game and as a concept to try out cryptocurriences in gaming.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Mornin' Peeps.

Sorry, I haven't been around much lately. It's been a hectic couple of weeks for me, so posting has been pretty far down the priority list. When everything is priority one, you have to rethink your categories Cheesy

Whining aside, things are happening. We're about to have a new release of the TurboCharged game (stay tuned for that) and it's got some great features. Betting will be re-enabled, so y'all can attempt to make some money, or enrich your friends, depending on your skill and luck.

Multilanguage support is going great, with a bunch of translations! How often do you see an early release game with ten languages?

We got:

English

Russian

French

Serbian

ChineseComing soon.

Croatian

Japanese

Slovenian  Coming soon. I got eager Cheesy

Spanish

German

Dutch

Italian

We'll add more as time goes on, too. If you speak or write a language not listed, let us know. Might be some GMC in it for you. I'll personally offer 100 GMC for a Klingon translation (it amuses me) Cheesy

The market has been a little rough lately. Volume has been outstanding, but the dumps have been outrageous. Not sure what to think about that, as it seems that we got mixed feelings going on in the marketplace. Obviously, people are willing to buy GMC or we wouldn't be seeing 50+ BTC volume a day on just one exchange out of several. But the price has dropped almost in half over a two week period, because somebody or sombodies are dumping. I can pretty well swear to the idea that the people buying low right now aren't planning on selling it lower, so y'all might want to get in on it. Before I can get some more BTC and take it all myself Cheesy

I have a hard time believing the dumpers are regulars here, as it should be obvious by now that the GMC team is working hard on making this a premier coin. But just in case I'm wrong, let me address this. While I fully understand that there are times when the bills must be paid and you just HAVE to take whatever is offered, this ongoing dump is some people cashing out or even deliberately dropping the market. If it's the former, you're going to regret it. No, that's not a threat, it's a promise. Turbocharged is a test bed. A damn cool test bed, but it's just the tip of the iceberg. I've seen some of the development work for Eon, and I've been involved for several months now in third party integration design. We don't blow our own horns very much until we have a product, which I suppose generates some uncertainty. But there is a reason for it. Too many teams have announced plans to conquer the world, pumped the market, and disappeared without producing a damn thing. We keep quiet, build our product, and then release and blow our horns Cheesy Which, as an investor, would you prefer? A lot of hot air and words, or a team that keeps their mouth shut until they have something to show?

If somebody is deliberately dumping the market down, I can only see two motives for it. One, a competitor. That's the obvious one, but the truth is we have a different approach to anyone that I'm aware of in crypto-integration, so I actually doubt this scenario. The other one is somebody trying to acquire a lot cheap, and willing to sacrifice quite a bit to get it. It's a good strategy from a purely selfish point of view, but if you're interested in the long term success of the project, not so much.

So, my advice to anyone holding right now is to keep doing just that. Market conditions indicate buy, and this team ain't goin' nowhere. We have things to prove, and we're gonna prove 'em.

I'd also like to invite y'all to come to our official forum at http://gamecredits.net/phpbb/index.php , register, and send me a PM. It's a bit slow right now over there Cheesy (unless you count a massive spam attack )

EDIT: corrected a couple of mistakes. Take a lesson from this: Never post on a public forum BEFORE coffee Cheesy
legendary
BCH Advocate.
Ok, we took a few well deserved days off, and now we're moving on. Since TurboCharged gained more attraction than we expected for a pilot GMC funcionality showcase game, we decided to polish it and extend it even more. New tracks, more options, more flexibility...
Feel free to provide ideas, suggestions, criticism - we appreciate our community input.

Maybe Open the Source Code or just open the unity3d payment gateway for GameCredits payments if you want to grow,i think many gamedevs will love Gamecredits and dev games for this beautiful Gaming Currency.

What Your Next Move Should Be? :

1.Relase a Easy to use Payment Plugins for Major Game Development platforms like Unity 3D,Unreal 3D ...
2.Start a 7days online hackathon or Gamejam for GameCredits
3.Have Much Fun !!!

Why ?
Game Devs will love GameCredits
GameJam because all Game devs love too win prizes and challenge yourself.
More New Games = Profit
So Much Profit with a international gaming currency.

-Gabe

Gabe,  

Thanks for your input...our next version of TurboCharged will incorporate better payment integration (most likely via PayPal). We can look into holding a gamejam...additionally, we hope to begin our outreach to online indie-gaming communities very soon.

Cheers!

I vote you guys stay quiet just a little longer.  Wink
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Ok, we took a few well deserved days off, and now we're moving on. Since TurboCharged gained more attraction than we expected for a pilot GMC funcionality showcase game, we decided to polish it and extend it even more. New tracks, more options, more flexibility...
Feel free to provide ideas, suggestions, criticism - we appreciate our community input.

Maybe Open the Source Code or just open the unity3d payment gateway for GameCredits payments if you want to grow,i think many gamedevs will love Gamecredits and dev games for this beautiful Gaming Currency.

1.Relase a Easy to use Payment Plugins for Major Game Development platforms like Unity 3D,Unreal 3D ...
3.Have Much Fun !!!

Why ?
More New Games = Profit

-Gabe

Gabe,  

Thanks for your input...our next version of TurboCharged will incorporate better payment integration (most likely via PayPal). We can look into holding a gamejam...additionally, we hope to begin our outreach to online indie-gaming communities very soon.

Cheers!
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Howdy Y'all.

Sorry I haven't been around much, life took a few left turns and I've been extraordinarily busy. Rest assured, I've not forgotten nor abandoned this community.

I'm going to post up some info, speculation, and rants in the near future (as in later today), and kick this pig.

TC, as Shavers noted, was both more successful and more difficult than we had expected, so we're trying to get it as close to perfect as time allows.

Meanwhile, our official forum was spammed mercilessly while I was otherwise engaged. So, if any of you are on there and find yourselves locked out of posting, PM me there or here, and I'll fix it. I'm revising the board rules heavily, and I'm sure I'll miss somebody who should be upgraded. New users cannot post without being verified by Admins now. Sorry about that, but I deleted well over 500 spam posts from several (now banned) new members, and there's still more garbage to take out.
Activity: 159

3.Have Much Fun !!!

Why ?
More New Games = Profit

-Gabe

Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I have taken interest in your coin and have setup a faucet and automated node hosting for it:

https://cryptospout.com/faucet/hourly_game_credits_faucet.html - Hourly faucet for game credits
https://cryptospout.com/faucet/daily_game_credits_faucet.html - Daily faucet for game credits
https://cryptospout.com/deluge/hourly_game_credits_deluge.html - Hourly Giveaway of gamecredits only 1 winner is selected per hour.

https://cryptospout.com/cryptonode.php - Provides pay and go node hosting for Game Credits all the hard work is done for you, The vps is created, The code is compile and the daemon is started within minutes of making a payment, choose from multiple datacenter locations and enjoy both ipv4 and ipv6 access.  You can also customize your node with RPC settings if you desire to be able to communicate with the node directly

I like it, especially the Deluge Smiley
Activity: 247
You should consider adding Km/hr and Miles/hr

Seems that may be somewhat off putting for some users not knowing how 'fast' they're going in game.
Taken into consideration. We will provide both imperial and metric units in the next update.

And this is why every extra bit of income I make is going directly into GMC.
Transparent, hard working and malleable dev team that actually produces results rather than 'to-dos'

Thanks.
We aim to please! Smiley

Yes we do!    Cheesy

We will continue driving towards our goals and we are very happy to see our "GMC Community" growing, as interest in our Project soars.

- Thank you for your continued support
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I have taken interest in your coin and have setup a faucet and automated node hosting for it:

https://cryptospout.com/faucet/hourly_game_credits_faucet.html - Hourly faucet for game credits
https://cryptospout.com/faucet/daily_game_credits_faucet.html - Daily faucet for game credits
https://cryptospout.com/deluge/hourly_game_credits_deluge.html - Hourly Giveaway of gamecredits only 1 winner is selected per hour.

https://cryptospout.com/cryptonode.php - Provides pay and go node hosting for Game Credits all the hard work is done for you, The vps is created, The code is compile and the daemon is started within minutes of making a payment, choose from multiple datacenter locations and enjoy both ipv4 and ipv6 access.  You can also customize your node with RPC settings if you desire to be able to communicate with the node directly
Pages:
Jump to: