Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC] - page 12. (Read 188347 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
to the idiot dumping across three exchanges:

You do realize you're cutting your own throat on this, right? We'll recover because we have a good product. There is no point to this action that I can see.

It's the idiot choice as it means cheaper GMC for the rest of us.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

You do realize you're cutting your own throat on this, right? We'll recover because we have a good product. There is no point to this action that I can see.
Yea, im trying to figure out what motive there would be for dumping now Angry very stupid, but hopefully then, people buying up will be holding on to them.
As our current projects are refined and upgraded and our future projects start to take shape with the backing of the community - GMC price will skyrocket. Mark my words.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Yea, im trying to figure out what motive there would be for dumping now Angry very stupid, but hopefully then, people buying up will be holding on to them.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

If you watch Bittrex, I bet it's bots battling it out.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Activity: 247
Nice game, really enjoyable. Graphics and physics are nice and smooth. But if you want the betting thing to work, it really needs to be done something about shortcutting. I think there should be speed penalty for going off track, reset on heavy offtracking to the position where you left the track, or just DQ. Driving over water is just crazy Grin. Almost all top finishers are cutting track, including me - reset of the time record is needed.
PS: My ingame name: narkanar.
How would you feel if I put the "off road" flag on the race ghost and then not save it or include it in the leaderboards.
I might even go extreme and prohibit off roading and disqualify those racers. Even give them a cash penalty.

Thoughts?

I like the Idea of the off road flag on race ghosts. I am for penalizing racers that attempt to win by cheating...the idea of placing a cash penalty on them in addition to stripping them of there winnings would be to be a good start. Perhaps even penalizing them double their GMC bets for that race (but I a not sure if people will like that Idea  - It would need to be in plain site next to the Betting options "you will be penalized double your bet for attempting win by cheating, ie: you will lose GMC")

CuriousCat - You know me, I would also like to see a distance parameter implemented. If the racer did not meet the minimum distance requirements for the race, he is disqualified (GMC Lost, ghost flagged and not saved)

Thinking of implementing a checkpoint system. That would also effectively kill any shortcuts attempts.

Checkpoints = Yes, I like that Idea

How would you feel if I put the "off road" flag on the race ghost and then not save it or include it in the leaderboards.
I might even go extreme and prohibit off roading and disqualify those racers. Even give them a cash penalty.

Thoughts?

Track cutters should be discouraged some way. I think the best way will be to make cutting track unprofitable. Offroad = 25-30 km/h, well if go more than 20% off track limits (this should be intentional), or reset at the point of leaving the track. Penalising will alienate players.
We will see in how much of a penalizing mood we will be. Smiley
Activity: 5

Thoughts?

Track cutters should be discouraged some way. I think the best way will be to make cutting track unprofitable. Offroad = 25-30 km/h, well if go more than 20% off track limits (this should be intentional), or reset at the point of leaving the track. Penalising will alienate players.
Nice game, really enjoyable. Graphics and physics are nice and smooth. But if you want the betting thing to work, it really needs to be done something about shortcutting. I think there should be speed penalty for going off track, reset on heavy offtracking to the position where you left the track, or just DQ. Driving over water is just crazy Grin. Almost all top finishers are cutting track, including me - reset of the time record is needed.

Thoughts?

I like the Idea of the off road flag on race ghosts. I am for penalizing racers that attempt to win by cheating...the idea of placing a cash penalty on them in addition to stripping them of there winnings would be to be a good start. Perhaps even penalizing them double their GMC bets for that race (but I a not sure if people will like that Idea  - It would need to be in plain site next to the Betting options "you will be penalized double your bet for attempting win by cheating, ie: you will lose GMC")

CuriousCat - You know me, I would also like to see a distance parameter implemented. If the racer did not meet the minimum distance requirements for the race, he is disqualified (GMC Lost, ghost flagged and not saved)

Thinking of implementing a checkpoint system. That would also effectively kill any shortcuts attempts.
Activity: 247

Thoughts?

I like the Idea of the off road flag on race ghosts. I am for penalizing racers that attempt to win by cheating...the idea of placing a cash penalty on them in addition to stripping them of there winnings would be to be a good start. Perhaps even penalizing them double their GMC bets for that race (but I a not sure if people will like that Idea  - It would need to be in plain site next to the Betting options "you will be penalized double your bet for attempting win by cheating, ie: you will lose GMC")

Thoughts?
Activity: 5
it happened to me again that i have 5k cash in game and no car that is the 2nd time and i already had the bast car with a lot of updates :S will wait and log in again in few min. will see if it will be allright,...work for me last time Wink anyway shortcuts,...."el diablo" at the beginning of the race you can turn right avoid the trees, over the hill and pres "r" it gives you huge advantage Wink,...the worst one is in "wild island banks" here you make left at the start and hit the gas,...when it restarts you you make another left across the river then it restarts you again so you go for a race until you hit left turn where that water tower is (there is also wooden sink holding water) if you cross river here you get to the finish line and you can see my record how fast this can be done Wink hope you find my ghost runs Wink will be exploring other ways just hope i don't get banned,...i'm always using practice run but someone who will bet and get my ghost car to beat with me cheating will be very upset Wink better fix this things with some kind of fence or something Wink,...BTW any chance of seeing manual shifting gears ?
Manual shifting gears is on our to-do list for placing into options. As for cheat ghosts - they do not appear as opponent cause I have a filter that only chooses from the ghost pool that has a predetermined amount of data saved.

Thanx for the shortcut explanation. As for the car reset I will look into that. Thanx for the feedback. Don't worry, you will not be banned. Smiley
Activity: 11
it happened to me again that i have 5k cash in game and no car that is the 2nd time and i already had the bast car with a lot of updates :S will wait and log in again in few min. will see if it will be allright,...work for me last time Wink anyway shortcuts,...."el diablo" at the beginning of the race you can turn right avoid the trees, over the hill and pres "r" it gives you huge advantage Wink,...the worst one is in "wild island banks" here you make left at the start and hit the gas,...when it restarts you you make another left across the river then it restarts you again so you go for a race until you hit left turn where that water tower is (there is also wooden sink holding water) if you cross river here you get to the finish line and you can see my record how fast this can be done Wink hope you find my ghost runs Wink will be exploring other ways just hope i don't get banned,...i'm always using practice run but someone who will bet and get my ghost car to beat with me cheating will be very upset Wink better fix this things with some kind of fence or something Wink,...BTW any chance of seeing manual shifting gears ?
What is up with shortcuts in the game? are you working on those? Found few yesterday when playing and set incredible records because of that,...in game username "Yoco" Wink i hope update will fix that!!
It would be helpfull to tell us where those shortcuts are. We know there are some, but our testing can only reveal so much.
Activity: 11
What is up with shortcuts in the game? are you working on those? Found few yesterday when playing and set incredible records because of that,...in game username "Yoco" Wink i hope update will fix that!!
Just read some articles about the game. Looks really great. But on one picture it shows one car costs 1000GMC. That is more than i own. Why so much? Next question: Who earns the GMC when i loose i race i bet on? The nr.1 ghostracer or who?

thanks and keep up the good work
Cost of cars in GMCs are mostly for the people who want and can afford it. You're welcome to play the game and win in-game cash to purchase the cars and upgrades. Some people don't have the patience or just have some extra GMCs on their hands. For example - in tha game CSR racing to get to the best car in the game it will cost you more than $700. We however don't require nearly as much for our premium car and we have enabled users to purchase it with in-game cash. Without forcing the players to spend any GMC at all if they're not inclined to.

As for the second question. When you lose the money goes to the same place from where the money comes when you win. The GMC Foundation repository. We're not taking any fees and if you win you double the GMCs you bet. Just to let you know, currently the house is in a loss. There are no advanced algorithm in place that prevent people from winning too much. If you have the skill, feel free to take our money.

Of course, there are people that can and will take advantage of some exploits that we discovered (shortcuts through the tracks and such) and we have to warn that anyone caught taking advantage of such non-competitive methods will be stripped of you winnings and have their accounts suspended. That being said - play fair and your winnings are your own.

In addition - anyone that provides valuable feedback to the GMC team about any shortcommings in the game is entitled to a reward at GMC team discretion.

Feel free to comment and ask question. I'm here all day.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Just read some articles about the game. Looks really great. But on one picture it shows one car costs 1000GMC. That is more than i own. Why so much? Next question: Who earns the GMC when i loose i race i bet on? The nr.1 ghostracer or who?

thanks and keep up the good work
Its a goldmine right now IMO. As long as the things on the development end stay on the up and up. We are set up for great things.
And I'm gonna vouch for that one! So much in store you will not believe!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Its a goldmine right now IMO. As long as the things on the development end stay on the up and up. We are set up for great things.
Pages:
Jump to: