Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC] - page 11. (Read 188347 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
You should consider adding Km/hr and Miles/hr

Seems that may be somewhat off putting for some users not knowing how 'fast' they're going in game.
Taken into consideration. We will provide both imperial and metric units in the next update.

And this is why every extra bit of income I make is going directly into GMC.
Transparent, hard working and malleable dev team that actually produces results rather than 'to-dos'

Thanks.
We aim to please! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.

Seems that may be somewhat off putting for some users not knowing how 'fast' they're going in game.
Taken into consideration. We will provide both imperial and metric units in the next update.

And this is why every extra bit of income I make is going directly into GMC.
Transparent, hard working and malleable dev team that actually produces results rather than 'to-dos'

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Funny, I didn't really notice Tongue And I'm allegedly American. Guess I'm just comfortable with both systems.

Funny, I didn't really notice. And I'm allegedly British. Guess I'm just comfortable with both systems. Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Funny, I didn't really notice Tongue And I'm allegedly American. Guess I'm just comfortable with both systems.

legendary
BCH Advocate.

legendary
BCH Advocate.
Support seems strong. All accumulators are lucking out with miners taking profits trickling GMC to the support between 10-11k but it seems all the large holders who wanted out are gone/waiting on increase to make a move.  Smiley
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
I have been keeping track of GMC for a while now. With the new game out and a good reduction in price, this might be a good time for me to finally pick some up Smiley

Hello again Cheesy Glad you're watching us. If I can depend on anyone to tell me when I'm screwing up, it's you.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I have been keeping track of GMC for a while now. With the new game out and a good reduction in price, this might be a good time for me to finally pick some up Smiley
Yep good price now, i bought abit too and still have an order, couldnt resist this price Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
so it's been 2 days i cannot log in into game, and when i try to get into web wallet i get this error ... Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Incorrect response id (request id: 1, response id: )' in /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/jsonRPCClient.php:153 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/classes/Client.php(15): jsonRPCClient->__call('getbalance', Array) #1 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/classes/Client.php(15): jsonRPCClient->getbalance('zelles(Yoco)') #2 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/index.php(30): Client->getBalance('Yoco') #3 {main} thrown in /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/jsonRPCClient.php on line 153
Apologies for the brief interruption in our web wallet services. Things should work fine now. Thank you for your understanding.
As for the issue of not being able to login for 2 days, we would like some more information on that. Our analytics show us a steady amount of gamers interacting with the game during that period so the problem is tied to you specifically. Please provide us with more info on the symptoms and circumstances that led to this problem in the PM. Thank you.
Activity: 247
so it's been 2 days i cannot log in into game, and when i try to get into web wallet i get this error ... Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Incorrect response id (request id: 1, response id: )' in /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/jsonRPCClient.php:153 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/classes/Client.php(15): jsonRPCClient->__call('getbalance', Array) #1 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/classes/Client.php(15): jsonRPCClient->getbalance('zelles(Yoco)') #2 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/index.php(30): Client->getBalance('Yoco') #3 {main} thrown in /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/jsonRPCClient.php on line 153

It is down - We are aware of the issue and working on it

Thanks
legendary
BCH Advocate.

I dont know much about coding but maybe check the time on your computer? If that changed you may trigger 'Incorrect response id'. If that doesnt work you'll have to wait to an actual developer looks at it and see what they recommend. Good luck.
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 924
to the idiot dumping across three exchanges:

You do realize you're cutting your own throat on this, right? We'll recover because we have a good product. There is no point to this action that I can see.

It's the idiot choice as it means cheaper GMC for the rest of us.

True. But it's also frightening to investors, especially newer ones. If somebody has the power to destroy value, and they use it, sane people have to wonder when they're going to do it again. Most traders aren't sane, which helps,. but traders are not the only investors.

Ive been lucky enough to get some of those dumped. Powers just shifting hands someone bought 17btc worth on polonex today at 11000 and the rest of the coins are actually diversifying that one large sum to other investors whether it's currently invested users strengthening their position or newcomers recognizing an opportunity...Hopefully people begin to buy GMC for the game(s) when/if that happens we all win. Until then, buckle those seat belts while the the ALT whales have a field day with easy arbitrage and market manipulations. Weeee

Yeah I picked up a few myself. Whoever was dumping is gonna regret it big time.

Let's see how it pans out.

You guys got the right attitude Cheesy I'm a bit jealous, as I have no BTC right now. Ah, well. It's come up quite a bit from the dump.

One has to remember that traders on exchanges are always putting btc into new pumps. The latest being Siacoin. Obviously it means selling other coins such as BTS, Eth and GMC. These are going down and when the pump for Siacoin is over, the dumpers will then move their coins to the next best coin. In time when GMC evolves into something bigger, money will come back in again.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

You do realize you're cutting your own throat on this, right? We'll recover because we have a good product. There is no point to this action that I can see.

True. But it's also frightening to investors, especially newer ones. If somebody has the power to destroy value, and they use it, sane people have to wonder when they're going to do it again. Most traders aren't sane, which helps,. but traders are not the only investors.

Ive been lucky enough to get some of those dumped. Powers just shifting hands someone bought 17btc worth on polonex today at 11000 and the rest of the coins are actually diversifying that one large sum to other investors whether it's currently invested users strengthening their position or newcomers recognizing an opportunity...Hopefully people begin to buy GMC for the game(s) when/if that happens we all win. Until then, buckle those seat belts while the the ALT whales have a field day with easy arbitrage and market manipulations. Weeee

You guys got the right attitude Cheesy I'm a bit jealous, as I have no BTC right now. Ah, well. It's come up quite a bit from the dump.
Activity: 212

legendary
BCH Advocate.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Very nice coin indeed.  so far it has been a great coin to day trade.
I really like the technical specs and the niche they are after is a sitting duck. This might go big!
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

Pages:
Jump to: