Pages:
Author

Topic: GMiner v3.24 Ergo+KASPA+ZIL/KAWPOW/Equihash/Cortex - page 100. (Read 306650 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
Tried to mine with GMiner 1.31 on f2pool coocatoo31 on 3x1070 8Gb and 3x1080 8Gb. Non ti
OS - Hive OS
I got about 2.7-2.8 gps on miner dashboard and only 2.4 gps on f2pool. Why so? Maybe someone have best experience on other pools?

Shouldn't you be mining cuckaroo29 with those cards?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Tried to mine with GMiner 1.31 on f2pool coocatoo31 on 3x1070 8Gb and 3x1080 8Gb. Non ti
OS - Hive OS
I got about 2.7-2.8 gps on miner dashboard and only 2.4 gps on f2pool. Why so? Maybe someone have best experience on other pools?
Activity: 27
Gminer v1.31 gives about 11 sol per 1063 card

Win7, 1063 MSI + MSI Gaming, 416.94 drivers
824mv locked,
power limit 100% (working at about 66% for regular MSI and about 55% for MSI Gaming)
core +170-205 (working at about 1708-1759 mhz)
memory +500 at P0 (working at 4498 mhz)
Activity: 4
Hi,

I can't mine with gminer 1-31, i got this error on ubuntu 18.04

08:13:07 Anti-hacking system detected modification of the miner memory. If you using an antivirus, add miner to antivirus exceptions
08:13:07 Miner terminated, watchdog will restart process after 10 seconds

What can i do ?
Activity: 7
Friends,

I have this error when trying to connect with NICEHASH.

Error: "Write timed out" error for NiceHash on Grin29 algorithm

GXT 1070
GMiner v1.31

However, sparkpool works very well!

Any ideas?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
there is intensity option?

Don't see in the config. Also, wondering about difficulty setting.
Activity: 23
there is intensity option?
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
Heres what the flight sheet looks like.
Just to confirm the username is my nicehash BTC wallet. The RIG ID and Password are from HIVE OS when I generated the worker.  
The wallet address in under the BEAM wallet 1 that I just got assigned from the beam wallet.
Just wondering if yours looks the same as the screenshot below.
First at all it's topic `bout Gminer and not HiveOS
Second ... you have complicated everything ...
As I see you want setup Nicehash-Beam with gminer. Just 3 steps to do it (Hive has preset for Nicehash for it)
1. Create wallet for coin Nicehash-Beam (start typing and you will see it)
2) Create flight sheet (select coin - Nicehash-Beam, wallet - select which you created on step 1), pool - select nicehash and pool with near location for you, select Gminer as miner
3) Apply created Flight Sheet to worker(s)

steps 2 and 3 give the following error:
The given data is invalid. The server field is required.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out.
Here are some further steps.
2.5) set miner to Gminer. Click config miner and enter the wallet%.worker%, server address, port etc.
4) reboot the miner after the flight sheet has been applied (better to remove all previous ones or create a new worker and apply the FS there).
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
Just to confirm the username is my nicehash BTC wallet. The RIG ID and Password are from HIVE OS when I generated the worker.  
The wallet address in under the BEAM wallet 1 that I just got assigned from the beam wallet.
First at all it's topic `bout Gminer and not HiveOS
Second ... you have complicated everything ...
As I see you want setup Nicehash-Beam with gminer. Just 3 steps to do it (Hive has preset for Nicehash for it)
1. Create wallet for coin Nicehash-Beam (start typing and you will see it)
2) Create flight sheet (select coin - Nicehash-Beam, wallet - select which you created on step 1), pool - select nicehash and pool with near location for you, select Gminer as miner
3) Apply created Flight Sheet to worker(s)
It is pretty easy to install.  Just go here and download the latest image:

https://hiveos.farm/install

Then download and use HDD Raw Copy Tool to burn the image to USB or SSD from a windows computer.

Then you boot the rig from that image and it will ask you for a RidID and password, which you will be assigned when you create you first worker/rig after establishing an account by going here:

https://the.hiveos.farm/register/

Once that is done, you need to create a wallet, which is the BEAM address you want to mine to.

Next you create a flightsheet, where you specify the coin (BEAN), the wallet (the BEAM address you just created above), and the miner (GMiner).  When setting up the miner, you need to pick 150_5 for the algorithm, %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME% for the template, and there pool url, port and password, and you're done.

Thanks!
Ive gotten to the flightsheets now (miner isnt mining for some reason - says " no miner screens found. Starting "Claymore"

Activity: 558
Merit: 194
It is pretty easy to install.  Just go here and download the latest image:

https://hiveos.farm/install

Then download and use HDD Raw Copy Tool to burn the image to USB or SSD from a windows computer.

Then you boot the rig from that image and it will ask you for a RidID and password, which you will be assigned when you create you first worker/rig after establishing an account by going here:

https://the.hiveos.farm/register/

Once that is done, you need to create a wallet, which is the BEAM address you want to mine to.

Next you create a flightsheet, where you specify the coin (BEAN), the wallet (the BEAM address you just created above), and the miner (GMiner).  When setting up the miner, you need to pick 150_5 for the algorithm, %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME% for the template, and there pool url, port and password, and you're done.

I would recommend HIVE as opposed to Win 7.  I had a 7x EVGA 1060 3GB in win 7 and could not get it stable.  Switched to HIVE and it has been rock solid with core +100, mem +500 and power at 70%.

I dusted off 2 other 1060 3GB based rigs and brought them online as well on BEAM, also on HIVE.  These 2 rigs both have 8 GPUs in them.  All 3 rigs are very stable.

Thanks! is there a quick guide to setting up Hive.
Ive only done smos so far and usually run windows.
much appreciated
I would recommend HIVE as opposed to Win 7.  I had a 7x EVGA 1060 3GB in win 7 and could not get it stable.  Switched to HIVE and it has been rock solid with core +100, mem +500 and power at 70%.

I dusted off 2 other 1060 3GB based rigs and brought them online as well on BEAM, also on HIVE.  These 2 rigs both have 8 GPUs in them.  All 3 rigs are very stable.

It's already built-in in AM, it adds automatically -> --api 4028

Just to be clear, my mining rig is running HIVEOS.  I'm monitoring my rigs from AM running on the Windows machine.

My config that launches gminer on a HIVE controlled rig looks as follows:

Code:
=== /hive/miners/gminer/1.31/gminer.conf =================================================
--algo 150_5 --server beam.usa.nicehash.com --port 3370 --user 3CvNvHBWkEQohrkMAnUaJznPFsq8LKpPha.miner009 --pass x
=== /hive/miners/gminer/1.31/gminer.conf =================================================

Note how --api 4028 is missing.  If I go into the gminer config and add the extra parameter --api 4028, gminer fails to launch.  When I look in the log, it tells me --api cannot be specified more than once.

On the AM side of things, I have tried adding an external miner both with and without the port being specified.  Either way, AM cannot see the rig.

So it is almost as if HIVE adds an api port on its own, but I don't know what port it is.  Other miners use standard ports, like Claymore is 3333 I think it was.  Back when I was mining ETH, specifying that port when setting the external miner in AM worked like a charm.

Whats the max number of cards you can run per rig on HiveOS.
Im trying to get an 8 card 1060 rig going and didnt realize it wont mine on Win 10.
Would you suggest I try on win 7 or Hive OS. Thanks
Activity: 683
Merit: 16
@Zminer777
GMiner v1.31 1070 and 1070 ti c31 0.48 G/s good but low share zero near
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
i'm mining beam at f2pool, i think it pays little bit more than grincoin at the moment, here's hashrate:

https://i.imgur.com/aNAjxHL.png

TDP 70% memory +500 on all 5 GPU on EVGA  3XGTX1080 FTW i use 0 OC on core using second bios (core is around 1800MHZ) GTX 1080 msi gamer x i use +150 oc core is around 1700MHZ and zotac amp 1080Ti i use 120+ and core is working around 1700, miner is very stable and zero rejected shares on pool, temps are quite low as well + equahash 150.5 algo need less virtual memory and CPU usage is lower as well than C29 algo on my rig, i'm getting around 132 sols and 3.65 beamcoins daily, that's around 0.00137 bitcoin at the moment on bitforex exchange, i think gminer is fastest for mining beamcoin at the moment for nvidia 1000-2000 series GPU
question:

Mining Beam - gminer v1.31 supports 3Gb nvidia cards (such as 1060) on windows, or not?

It does, but only under Windows 7.

Just to be clear, my mining rig is running HIVEOS.  I'm monitoring my rigs from AM running on the Windows machine.

My config that launches gminer on a HIVE controlled rig looks as follows:

Code:
--algo 150_5 --server beam.usa.nicehash.com --port 3370 --user 3CvNvHBWkEQohrkMAnUaJznPFsq8LKpPha.miner009 --pass x

Note how --api 4028 is missing.  If I go into the gminer config and add the extra parameter --api 4028, gminer fails to launch.  When I look in the log, it tells me --api cannot be specified more than once.

On the AM side of things, I have tried adding an external miner both with and without the port being specified.  Either way, AM cannot see the rig.

So it is almost as if HIVE adds an api port on its own, but I don't know what port it is.  Other miners use standard ports, like Claymore is 3333 I think it was.  Back when I was mining ETH, specifying that port when setting the external miner in AM worked like a charm.
Activity: 413
Merit: 21
What is the syntax for the --api parameter?

None of these seem to work:

--api 43001
--api 0.0.0.0:43001
--api 192.168.1.25:43001

I'm trying to configure a remote monitor port so that I can monitor my HIVEOS rigs from Awesome Miner instead of from the HIVEOS cloud dashboard.
Pages:
Jump to: