Author

Topic: GMiner v3.24 Ergo+KASPA+ZIL/KAWPOW/Equihash/Cortex - page 127. (Read 306647 times)

Activity: 488
Merit: 37
Is there a command line to set memory clocks for cards in this miner? When mining on nicehash its kinda necessary since most other profitable algos benefit on mem. downclock\stock clock, while equihash profits on mem. OC.
Nope, GMiner doesn't touch OC settings.
Use nvidia-settings from .bat file to adjust OC settings.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Is there a command line to set memory clocks for cards in this miner? When mining on nicehash its kinda necessary since most other profitable algos benefit on mem. downclock\stock clock, while equihash profits on mem. OC.
Invalid GPU enumeration

GMiner

EWBF

Nope, invalid enumeration in EWBF.
GMiner follow nvidia-smi and MSI Afterburner.
Activity: 1167
Merit: 209
Invalid GPU enumeration

GMiner

EWBF
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
You need to stop this bullsh*t of stopping the whole miner when it can't connect to your dev fee pool! It's not our fault when your pools are down or for whatever reason not responding.
I lost many hours of mining power due to this already and if this wont stop I'll change back to another miner, even though I have lower hashrates there. Better a lower hashrate than 0 hashrate!
Update to v1.10, it will solve your problem. Versions below v1.09 has bug with devfee pools under windows.

Sounds good! Thank you! Smiley
You need to stop this bullsh*t of stopping the whole miner when it can't connect to your dev fee pool! It's not our fault when your pools are down or for whatever reason not responding.
I lost many hours of mining power due to this already and if this wont stop I'll change back to another miner, even though I have lower hashrates there. Better a lower hashrate than 0 hashrate!
Update to v1.10, it will solve your problem. Versions below v1.09 has bug with devfee pools under windows.
don't think this will ever change I complained on this same issue Nov. 1st.

put the miner in a loop inside your bat file; when the disconnect happens it will restart process. why does the miner do this when its so easy to just restart miner? who knows..

in your bat file do following
Code:
:loopname

goto loopname

Yeah I thought about this myself. I will then also activly block the dev share pools to not mine for him and just restart it when it complains.
... or the miner just gets changed!
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
don't think this will ever change I complained on this same issue Nov. 1st.

put the miner in a loop inside your bat file; when the disconnect happens it will restart process. why does the miner do this when its so easy to just restart miner? who knows..

in your bat file do following
Code:
:loopname

goto loopname
Activity: 8
Peformance on GTX970 is not good.
20-21sols vs 25-26 with ewbf.

I'm experiencing the same with 980 + 980ti mining Aion. 20-25% less hashrate
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Peformance on GTX970 is not good.
20-21sols vs 25-26 with ewbf.
f:\gminer\miner.exe --algo 144_5 --pers BgoldPoW --server us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 20595 --user name.worker --pass x --color 1 --pec --logfile f:\gminer\name.log --api 4067
Color output is always enabled by default in all GMiner's versions.
Power calculator is enabled by default from v1.10, to disable it pass "--pec 0".
Is not necessary to pass "--color 1 --pec"
How do I create my own batch exe file so that I can put it in my startup windows folder?
what pool you using? to get into startup folder goto run and enter "shell:startup"
here is a simple bat:

f:\gminer\miner.exe --algo 144_5 --pers BgoldPoW --server us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 20595 --user name.worker --pass x --color 1 --pec --logfile f:\gminer\name.log --api 4067

to make a bat file use notepad and save as whatever.bat
Activity: 9
How do I create my own batch exe file so that I can put it in my startup windows folder?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Last HiveOS update states:
NEW: gminer 1.08 (Web interface will come soon after)
But I can't find it in custom miners on their site. Has anyone?
Activity: 157
I would like to make a request. I have a lot of rigs, most GTX where Gminer works very well. But I have others in RTX but Gminer does not work,

You can consider updating Gminer to support the RTX 2080, most other software already support it, even EWBF supports it, but it is not so with Gminer, and it's a pity that I can not use it and you lose part of the quota. market by not taking into account the new cards.

I hope that soon this solution, will make many people happy, and you will get more benefits for your Fee. There is a lot of RTX card using EWBF because we have no other alternative.
try miniZ  Smiley
the order of commands in .bat is important in .10

for example

if i put --electricity_cost 0.065 in the very end - it does not work

if i put --electricity_cost 0.065 in the middle - it work

its bug or feature?

looks like bug, please show me full command line that reproduce it, I'll check.
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
I would like to make a request. I have a lot of rigs, most GTX where Gminer works very well. But I have others in RTX but Gminer does not work,

You can consider updating Gminer to support the RTX 2080, most other software already support it, even EWBF supports it, but it is not so with Gminer, and it's a pity that I can not use it and you lose part of the quota. market by not taking into account the new cards.

I hope that soon this solution, will make many people happy, and you will get more benefits for your Fee. There is a lot of RTX card using EWBF because we have no other alternative.
Activity: 9
the order of commands in .bat is important in .10

for example

if i put --electricity_cost 0.065 in the very end - it does not work

if i put --electricity_cost 0.065 in the middle - it work

its bug or feature?

Btw we've implemented your request about NVML, now miner exits on NVML initialization faults.
thank you for NVML exits. I guess I feel the energy calcs are  useless because I have monitors on the plugs that report energy used. although I do like the watts used reported to make efficiency calcs
Jump to: