Pages:
Author

Topic: GMiner v3.24 Ergo+KASPA+ZIL/KAWPOW/Equihash/Cortex - page 19. (Read 306623 times)

Activity: 488
Merit: 37
GMiner v2.56 available for download

v2.56
+ display memory temperature for Nvidia cards under Windows (if GPU support it)
+ display memory temperature for AMD cards Windows and Linux (if GPU support it)
+ removed cuckatoo31/cuckatoo32 algorithms

Ethash fee is 0.65%
KAWPOW fee is 1%
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi Gminer dev team, may i know why Gminer software happen "An Connection was Forcibly Closed by the Remote Host" , what does this meant?
Activity: 2
is the --lock_cclock available in gtx 10 series ?
Activity: 3
Is it difficult to add lock_voltage to Linux?

Thanks.
Activity: 8
GMiner v2.55 available for download

v2.55
+ lock core clock feature for Nvidia GPUs under Windows and Linux (--lock_cclock)
+ resolve domain names even with broken system DNS settings
+ support SOCKS5 proxy (--proxy host:port)

Ethash fee is 0.65%
KAWPOW fee is 1%
Thank you for adding lock core feature.

Question:  if configuring --pl (power limit), upon exiting Gminer, it resets back to default value (100 percent).  Is there a way to avoid resetting pl back to 100 upon exiting?  Would be preferable to keep lower power limits even after exiting.
Activity: 488
Merit: 37
GMiner v2.55 available for download

v2.55
+ lock core clock feature for Nvidia GPUs under Windows and Linux (--lock_cclock)
+ resolve domain names even with broken system DNS settings
+ support SOCKS5 proxy (--proxy host:port)

Ethash fee is 0.65%
KAWPOW fee is 1%
Hi,

don't know if anyone else has this issue, but I have 2 Navi (5600XT) and 2 Big Navi (6800XT) cards and I get an error when using --mclock option that memory clock couldn't be set for Big Navi and I need to run miner as admin (win10; gminer 2.54) ...
But I am running it in admin mode and miner sets memory speed for Navi cards without any errors, but not for Big Navi ...

Don't know if this is a bug or something, but it is weird ...

Thanks.

it,s parametrs only Nvidia

No, it's not only for nVidia as it is working for 5600XT without any problems ...
Activity: 8
Hello,
Will a future GMiner add support for absolute core clock function for Nvidia cards in a future release?  T-rex just added it.  
Thank you.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Hi,

don't know if anyone else has this issue, but I have 2 Navi (5600XT) and 2 Big Navi (6800XT) cards and I get an error when using --mclock option that memory clock couldn't be set for Big Navi and I need to run miner as admin (win10; gminer 2.54) ...
But I am running it in admin mode and miner sets memory speed for Navi cards without any errors, but not for Big Navi ...

Thanks.

it,s parametrs only Nvidia
Hi,

Thanks.
Activity: 21
hello guys Smiley i hope you are doing good Smiley

i wanted to ask:
is there any command for target temperature? so the fans automatically adjust to get to that temp?
so i dont have to put a fixed fan speed?

also, how is it the hashrate of rx 570 4gb on kawpow ravencoin windows 10?

thanks Smiley

--tfan' - space-separated list of target temperatures for fan (0 - ignore), only Windows is supported (for example: '65 0 70')
--tfan_min' - space-separated list of minimal fan speed (0 - ignore) for tfan option, only Windows is supported (for example: '30 0 35')  
--tfan_max' - space-separated list of maximal fan speed (0 - ignore) for tfan option, only Windows is supported (for example: '90 0 80')

thanks you Sad

i am getting this:
gygabite radeon rx 570 4gb not supported for this algorithm Sad i ma using kawpow ravencoin on windows 10 Sad

is that true? or is an error? or do i need to do something else?

thanks

You need to use linux

Why? 4GB are enough for mining kawpow on windows10!!

i wanted to ask:
is there any command for target temperature? so the fans automatically adjust to get to that temp?

thanks Smiley

--tfan' - space-separated list of target temperatures for fan (0 - ignore), only Windows is supported (for example: '65 0 70')
--tfan_min' - space-separated list of minimal fan speed (0 - ignore) for tfan option, only Windows is supported (for example: '30 0 35')  
--tfan_max' - space-separated list of maximal fan speed (0 - ignore) for tfan option, only Windows is supported (for example: '90 0 80')

thanks you Sad

i am getting this:
gygabite radeon rx 570 4gb not supported for this algorithm Sad i ma using kawpow ravencoin on windows 10 Sad

thanks

Use Teamredminer for rx570 and kawpow. It is the fastest one for AMD. Hashrate for RX570 13 - 14 mh on kawpow with Teamredminer

thank you very much for your answer.

i am using trm, the thing is, trm cant control via commands core clock, memclock, voltage, target temperature, etc.

what can i use for that? i am trying msi afterburner, but it has some issues (sometimes it gets the clocks and voltages only on the 1st gpu, i have to use a flat fan speed, etc)

is there other software that is better than msi afterburner?
thanks again Smiley
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

i wanted to ask:

thanks Smiley

thanks you Sad

i am getting this:

thanks

You need to use linux

Why? 4GB are enough for mining kawpow on windows10!!

i wanted to ask:

thanks Smiley

thanks you Sad

i am getting this:

thanks

Use Teamredminer for rx570 and kawpow. It is the fastest one for AMD. Hashrate for RX570 13 - 14 mh on kawpow with Teamredminer

i wanted to ask:

thanks Smiley

thanks you Sad

i am getting this:

thanks

You need to use linux

i wanted to ask:

thanks Smiley

thanks you Sad

i am getting this:

thanks

i wanted to ask:

thanks Smiley

Use Teamredminer, it is the fastest miner for AMD on kawpow.

thanks Smiley
sadly, trm does not support core and mem clocks/voltage on the miner. is there a way to control that ? as msi afterburner has been a pain Sad i am used to use commands on the miner for target temperature and clocks volts Sad

thanks Cheesy
Activity: 2
Keep getting this type of error. Any idea on why does this happens.

https://imgur.com/7U1TuMV
Activity: 29
your gm25.4 is the best miner for eth for my gtx1070.Can you add support for ergo coin? Regards from Serbia.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
Eth+Zil Pool: https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb075 !
Hello Good day GM DEV,

Please ad  The mining algorithm Autolykos2 is for ERGO coin.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i wanted to ask:

thanks Smiley

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

i wanted to ask:

thanks Smiley

Use Teamredminer, it is the fastest miner for AMD on kawpow.
Pages:
Jump to: