Pages:
Author

Topic: GMiner v3.24 Ergo+KASPA+ZIL/KAWPOW/Equihash/Cortex - page 20. (Read 306623 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
hello guys Smiley i hope you are doing good Smiley

i wanted to ask:
is there any command for target temperature? so the fans automatically adjust to get to that temp?
so i dont have to put a fixed fan speed?

also, how is it the hashrate of rx 570 4gb on kawpow ravencoin windows 10?

thanks Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
GMiner v2.54 available for download

v2.54
+ generates valid DAG on higher OC modes
+ improved speed of DAG generation (up to 2x)

Ethash fee is 0.65%
KAWPOW fee is 1%

Hello Gminer team :-)

You removed xmv (monerov) just after 2.39
You may watch your wallet and noticed it pumped a few times : https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-XMV
I gave you, i hope, a nice 10% fee :-D

Bad news is they shut down the official pool and 2.39 pointed to that pool, so now, it doesnt see the pool and disconnects constantly. I cant use gminer anymore, and their official miner is slow as hell.

I wonder if you can point the mining fee to another pool ( https://miningpoolstats.stream/monerov ) or maybe just kill the mining fee if you are not interested in monerov anymore ? And release that new version...

Thank you in advance :-)

Edit : that said, https://blog.monerov.online/monerov-micropool-how-to-guide/ is most of the hashrate, so if gminer could work with the solo pool it would be great
Activity: 8
In this miner, you can see the transfer speed to the pool like a phoenix? I'm thinking of switching from Phoenix to this miner.

yes you can + this miner is faster then phoenix
Activity: 1
In this miner, you can see the transfer speed to the pool like a phoenix? I'm thinking of switching from Phoenix to this miner.
Hello,

Starting from version 2.53 or 2.54 I am getting "Invalid memory access" every couple of hours and miner is restarting (1080 or 3070)

In version 2.52 no any problems - miner can works without resets for weeks.
Activity: 4
Back again, I do have an actual problem : Gminer is filling up my free ram. It will be full soon, so any ideas how to free it up? Thanks in advance

Activity: 4
For those of you with rx 6800 cards : I recently switched from phoenixminer to gminer (due to PM errors after epoch 412) . This was the best thing to do ever, hashrates are 1-2 mh/sec lower BUT are stable, not fluctuating anymore. Also 3xxx series seem to have minimal hashrate and stability increase.

Thank you Gminer developers, you are doing an awesome job Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
o7

My level of frustration explode to infinite loop error coz i hate illogical situation
SO: Windows 7 miner work
SO: Windows 10 miner fail alocate dang
GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB it is a secondary on completely free, unplug from any monitor
So i really do not get it WHY ?!?!

p.s. for ppls who will want to say 3G Vram gpu can't be use on RVN or ETC here proff they can be use ... but only on linux or on win 7 ... only on windows 10 miner it fail to generate dang

It works on Windows 10 Enterprise N LTSC version.

hmm i have windows 10 Pro probabil it wil be same on win 10 home or normal edition soo gminer it have a issue with that system

It will work in either LTSC version which is stripped down a bit, or Server editions.. but not normal win 10. Trust me, try it..

yup i know and i see Win 10 pro, normal, that's i make post to ... it not working and for that my frustration lvl it explode coz i not see any logical reason why not, basic mathematics (elementary one) it show everything it is fine but nop result it is other  Angry Angry Angry
conclusion or gminer it have a memory leak some were on normal win 10 or win 10 it have something extra what screw up miner when it try to run ...
atm i give up and i am stuck on a old windows 7 till i will get bored but still a illogical thing it is annoying as frack
cheers
Activity: 40
o7

My level of frustration explode to infinite loop error coz i hate illogical situation
GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB it is a secondary on completely free, unplug from any monitor

p.s. for ppls who will want to say 3G Vram gpu can't be use on RVN or ETC here proff they can be use ... but only on linux or on win 7 ... only on windows 10 miner it fail to generate dang

hmm i have windows 10 Pro probabil it wil be same on win 10 home or normal edition soo gminer it have a issue with that system

It will work in either LTSC version which is stripped down a bit, or Server editions.. but not normal win 10. Trust me, try it..
Hello, i am having problems with the new version, i was on version 2.46 and i updated to 2.54 and now i cant see my rigs working on ethermine.org
i check the wallet adress  3 times and its the good adresse, i see the miner boot up and mining to my adresse in the start up message but in ethermine.org saying on off line since i  changed the version of Gminer, (24hours now)
could it be possible a bug with gminer and the ethermine pool? should i roll back to 2.53? or even to my old 2.46?

thank you
o7

o7

o7

Hello o7
I am trying to mine some ETC Clasic but miner fail to generate DAG say:

06:19:22 Started Mining on GPU0: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB [0000:01:00.0]
06:19:24 Error on GPU0: out of memory
06:19:24 Stopped Mining on GPU0
06:19:26 Miner terminated, watchdog will restart process after 10 seconds

Acording https://minerstat.com/dag-size-calculator => ETC actual DAG size = 2648 so a simple math means this 3000 - 2648 = 352 Mb free, GPU-Z it say 151 mb it is use by default even with that there suppose to be inaff VRAM to be use.
p.s. GPU what i use for this is a secondary one, for main usage i have other one ...

cheers

Do you have primary GPU for example aka integreted from CPU?
Else there should be this error bcs of memory allocated for the first GPU...

I have 2 GPU:
1. GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
2. GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 2GB
3. Windows 10 Pro 20H2
4. For tuning i use Msi AF GTX 1060 3GB = Power Limit 68-70, Core Clock: 150, Memory Clock: 500
5. GPU from CPU it is completly disable i not need
6. 12 G Ram - Swap = 16384 - 20480
7. I use --devices 0 command in bat file aka it chose only 1060 one

When i mine i make 650 Default / Main gpu for use (changing main monitor ...) for browsing, watching movie, reading news it is perfect ... soo 1060 it is completly free and dedicate only to mining purpuse
Hello o7

06:19:22 Started Mining on GPU0: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB [0000:01:00.0]

Acording https://minerstat.com/dag-size-calculator => ETC actual DAG size = 2648 so a simple math means this 3000 - 2648 = 352 Mb free, GPU-Z it say 151 mb it is use by default even with that there suppose to be inaff VRAM to be use.
p.s. GPU what i use for this is a secondary one, for main usage i have other one ...

cheers

Do you have primary GPU for example aka integreted from CPU?
Else there should be this error bcs of memory allocated for the first GPU...
Hello o7

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028
WILL VERTHASH BE ADDED?--

I tried mining UbqHash.  VertHash is more profitable and requires only a 2GB GPU.  With the GPU market being sold out, my older GPUs need a good AltCoin and VTC fits the bill.

Your miner is reliable and runs well.  I'd like to see VTC added, and with the same reliability and control that Gminer already offers.

Please add VTC mining capability.       --scryptr
hello Zminer777
wave to all o7

Small question: miner it support to mine Zen aka Horizen coin ? if yes what it will be value to use on --algo section ?
I was try to mine on zen.suprnova.cc and noo success

thx in advance
Activity: 152

v2.54

Ethash fee is 0.65%
KAWPOW fee is 1%

When I look at the difference between TREX and GMINER, we lose some MHS but I wonder is this a fake hashrate from TREX? or GMINER is not yet fully optimized for NVIDIA 3xxx series?

Possible to release an optimized version for our RTX 3xxx?
Activity: 488
Merit: 37

v2.54

Ethash fee is 0.65%
KAWPOW fee is 1%
Pages:
Jump to: