Pages:
Author

Topic: GMiner v3.24 Ergo+KASPA+ZIL/KAWPOW/Equihash/Cortex - page 29. (Read 306647 times)

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
Is there a Discord channel/server for this?  I'd like to join that server to get some support on using GMiner for Eth.  Not understand why I'm getting rejected: Unknown server error right after I see Share #3 verified on CPU, difficulty: 4.77G

This is what I see:

Share #3 verified on CPU, difficulty: 4.77G
Share #3 rejected: Unknown server error

I'm on Windows 10 and running RTX 2070.  Was working fine with other miner program, Claymore and T-Rex.  Wanted to try GMiner Smiley

You can turn off cpu verification with the flag

--share-check 0

You can also try

--share-check 1

Not sure which is enable / disable.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How i can set intensity ?

-- intensity 80

Error on GPU0: invalid argument
you are right, what's algorithm? looks like bug

--algo kawpow
Activity: 488
Merit: 37

-- intensity 80

you are right, what's algorithm? looks like bug
Activity: 2

-- intensity 80

Activity: 196
On CTXC using the newest version of Win10, my 2080 Ti can use the 11gb solver of your miner. But on CT32 and CT31, it defaulted back to 8gb solver, giving lower hashrates.

On the other hand, NBMiner is able to use 11gb solver on CT32 and CT31.

Possible to fix this?
Each miner has own implementation, our current implementation support 11gb solver only under linux and windows7.
But on CTXC, your miner can do 11gb solver on Win10. Is CT31 / CT32 vastly different?
On CTXC using the newest version of Win10, my 2080 Ti can use the 11gb solver of your miner. But on CT32 and CT31, it defaulted back to 8gb solver, giving lower hashrates.

Possible to fix this?
Each miner has own implementation, our current implementation support 11gb solver only under linux and windows7.
Dear GMiner developer,

I hope everything goes well on your side. Recently, I have tried to migrate to one of the mining software recommended by 2miners website (i.e., gminer and t-rex). However, I have faced difficulties in making them start to mine through a cable based or wireless based network. I am not sure what strategies or algorithms are behind the software for communicating with the mining pools, but the issue is still there on my side.
For your information, I have been successful in using an LTE USB dongle in using the t-rex 0.19.4 by the time being, but not tried it yet in gminer. The Claymore has also the same issue and is working using an LTE USB dongle, as a couple of days ago it faced the errors of time out or no connection through ADSL router cable or the shared Internet of working LTE USB dongle shared through a switch.
In other words, recently all of the the softwares in my side have faced an strange issue.
Additionally, the Internet network can easily ping the eth.2miners.com without any problems on all rigs using cable, wireless or LTE USB dongle.
As I am not aware of the inside of the mining program, so I can not find out why the no connection or time out messages can be issued even if the ping replies are OK.

FYI: For one time, I tried other pool namely ethereum.org and there were no issues in that pool. I have also contacted the 2miners.com admin and they confirmed that there are no issues on their side.

I would appreciated it if you may kindly comment on this issue.

Thanks for your attention in this regards.
Hello

I don't understand your problem with GMiner, please show screenshots or logs.

Best Regards
GMiner v2.36 available for download

v2.36
+ support extra nonce length up to 6 bytes for Ethash/KAWPOW algorithms (now miner will works on f2pool, miningpoolhub and other pools)
+ added display of fan speed, core clock, memory clock, DAG size, share difficulty for Ethash/KAWPOW algorithms
+ display power efficienty for cuckoo cycle algorithms in milliwatts
+ fixed bug with stale job logic on beam and cortex (it will increase hashrate on pool side)
+ added option to enable/disable caching of dag file (enabled by default, --cache_dag 0/1)
+ added option to enable/disable share check on CPU for Ethash/KAWPOW algorithms (enabled by default, --share_check 0/1)

Ethash DevFee is just 0.65%, it's lowest DevFee on the market!

Telegram group: https://t.me/gminer_equihash
Telegram beta test group: https://t.me/gminer_beta

Download links:
GitHub: https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases/tag/2.36
Activity: 196

Possible to fix this?
Activity: 5
Dear GMiner developer,

I hope everything goes well on your side. Recently, I have tried to migrate to one of the mining software recommended by 2miners website (i.e., gminer and t-rex). However, I have faced difficulties in making them start to mine through a cable based or wireless based network. I am not sure what strategies or algorithms are behind the software for communicating with the mining pools, but the issue is still there on my side.
For your information, I have been successful in using an LTE USB dongle in using the t-rex 0.19.4 by the time being, but not tried it yet in gminer. The Claymore has also the same issue and is working using an LTE USB dongle, as a couple of days ago it faced the errors of time out or no connection through ADSL router cable or the shared Internet of working LTE USB dongle shared through a switch.
In other words, recently all of the the softwares in my side have faced an strange issue.
Additionally, the Internet network can easily ping the eth.2miners.com without any problems on all rigs using cable, wireless or LTE USB dongle.
As I am not aware of the inside of the mining program, so I can not find out why the no connection or time out messages can be issued even if the ping replies are OK.

FYI: For one time, I tried other pool namely ethereum.org and there were no issues in that pool. I have also contacted the 2miners.com admin and they confirmed that there are no issues on their side.

I would appreciated it if you may kindly comment on this issue.

Thanks for your attention in this regards.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I am mining TUBE with version 2.35 at mining.bittube.app but I am not able to set a worker name. it is still x even if I type whichever password. Is this a bug in gminer or am I doing something wrong?  Huh
I have nvidia 1070ti cards.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 5
2.35 with RX 6800 is working fine now:

+------+----+-----------+------+-----+-------------+
|  GPU  Temp    Speed    Shares Power  Efficiency  |
|  GPU0 58 C  63.60 MH/s    0/0 146 W  435.60 KH/W |

Thanks.
GMiner v2.35 available for download

v2.35
+ improved compatibility with Ethash pools (beepool.org)
+ added DAG check after generation for Ethash and ProgPoW/KAWPOW algorithms, this feature help to detect overclock issues
+ improved compatibility with AMD devices under Windows, now miner display temperature and power consumption for newest AMD cards
+ improved AMD support under Linux (fixed "No device found" error on some system configurations)
+ improved support of newest Nvidia drivers (fixed "NVML initialization failed" error)
+ decreased stale share percentage on ProgPoW/KAWPOW algorithms
+ not stop miner when DAG generation failed on some GPU (this GPU will be marked RED in statistics)
+ removed algorithms: Eaglesong, Handshake, Kadena, BeamHashI, BeamHashII, Grimm, Cuckaroo29, Cuckaroom29, Equihash 96,5
+ significantly reduced binary size
+ significantly performance improvements for KAWPOW/ProgPoW algorithms on mining edition GPUs

NOTE: v2.34 was removed from github due critical bugs

Download links:
GitHub: https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases/tag/2.35
Hi. Win 10 64-bit, driver 20.12.1.
Thank you for report, we will release v2.35 with fix soon.
Activity: 58
OC & UV RX6800 = 130W GPU and 150W for the entire card!  Grin

+------+----+-----------+------+-----+-----------+
|  GPU  Temp    Speed    Shares Power Efficiency |
|  GPU0 59 C  63.41 MH/s    3/0   N/A        N/A |

Stable and best miner for the new RX6000 Series currently!
Hi. Win 10 64-bit, driver 20.12.1.
Msi RX 6800 reference, with 2.34 eth, power consumption is not shown:

|  GPU0 64 C  60.80 MH/s    0/0   N/A        N/A |
Hello, what's OS?
Msi RX 6800 reference, with 2.34 eth, power consumption is not shown:

|  GPU0 64 C  60.80 MH/s    0/0   N/A        N/A |
GMiner v2.34 available for download

v2.34
+ improved compatibility with Ethash pools (beepool.org)
+ added DAG check after generation for Ethash and ProgPoW/KAWPOW algorithms, this feature help to detect overclock issues
+ improved compatibility with AMD devices under Windows, now miner display temperature and power consumption for newest AMD cards
+ improved AMD support under Linux (fixed "No device found" error on some system configurations)
+ improved support of newest Nvidia drivers (fixed "NVML initialization failed" error)
+ decreased stale share percentage on ProgPoW/KAWPOW algorithms
+ not stop miner when DAG generation failed on some GPU (this GPU will be marked RED in statistics)

Download links:
GitHub: https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases/tag/2.34
Activity: 32
https://imgur.com/a/NM5BILO

Mining VBK getting constantly that devfee pools are unavailable.
Pages:
Jump to: