Pages:
Author

Topic: GMiner v3.24 Ergo+KASPA+ZIL/KAWPOW/Equihash/Cortex - page 28. (Read 306647 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
currently we don't support this feature, but I think we will add support of this in future updates, can you please show example how to do it in claymore or phoenix miner.
Sorry for your persistence, but is there any news?
Thanks for the answer.
1. currently we don't support this feature, but I think we will add support of this in future updates, can you please show example how to do it in claymore or phoenix miner.
Here is my bat/cmd file's for my local eth node:
Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool http://192.168.0.100:8545 -epsw x -allcoins 1 -asm 1
Phoenix: PhoenixMiner.exe -pool http://192.168.0.100:8545 -rate 2

(!) - When mining locally to own solo node, there is no need to specify the address for mining*. In the two examples above, the ETH address like as 0x0.... NOT specified and it's worked!
* - At first, after specifying the server address of the local node (-server 192.168.0.100:8545), I tried to start gminer, but an error came out saying that the user address was not specified - the -user 0x0... parameter, then I specified my address - the next (current) error occurred:
Connection Error: Malformed Server message
All user mining pools are unavailable

ps tried changing the -proto proxy / stratum parameter, the server connection error did not disappear and did not change.

2. miner display speed in H/s if you want get MH/s just divide value from API to 1000000
Here is the 3 screenshots from Claymore's Monitor:
1. Claymore:http://savephoto.ru/Files/121uqwwkjajlu27.jpg
2. Phoenix: http://savephoto.ru/Files/124rtan0xtn3y27.jpg
3. Gminer: http://savephoto.ru/Files/12xslt30btsih27.jpg
Activity: 488
Merit: 37
Thank you for fix hash trouble in win7 in v.2.38. You are the best!!!
Questions:
1. Is it possible to work solo on ethash, in particular with geth and other clients, specifying your ip node as a server, like as --server 127.0.0.1:8545? If not, I would really like to see it implemented. The miner is one of the best, but with a solo ...
2. When receiving data via api, for example, in program Claymore's Monitor, the gminer sends the hash rate (I think) on the ethash algo in Sol/sec. Is it possible to correct it so that the hash is sent in Mh/s via api, like shows many other miners in Claymore's Monitor. But this is not critical, so everything works.
Thank you.
Translated by Google.
-----
Ru:
Cпacибo Baм, зa peaлизaцию пoддepжки Win7 в вepcии 2.38. Bы лyчшиe и пepвый paзpaбoтчик мaйнepoв, ктo cдeлaл этo в нacтoящee вpeмя!
Boпpocы.
1. Ecть ли пoддepжкa Coлo peжимa, для дoбычи мoнeт, ecли paзвepнyтa coбcтвeннaя нoдa, нaпpимep нa клиeнтe Geth нa Ethash aлгopитмe? Ecли нeт, тo oчeнь xoтeлocь бы пoлyчить тaкoй peжим?
2. Ecли я пpaвильнo пoнял, мaйнep чepeз api oтдaёт xэшpeйт нa Ethash aлгopитмe в Sol/s, нo xoтeлocь бы, чтoбы были клaccичecкиe Mh/s. Haпpимep в пpoгpaммe Claymore Monitor xэшpeйт нa Ethash aлгopитмe oтoбpaжaeтcя в Sol/s, кoгдa кaк pяд дpyгиx мaйнepoв - в Mh/s. Пo бoльшoмy cчётy этo нe кpитичнo, вcё paбoтaeт. Пpocтo пoжeлaниe. ps Ecли этo "пpoблeмa" cтopoннeгo coфтa, нaпpимep тoгo жe Claymore's Monitor - бeз пpoблeм, oбpaщycь к ним c вoпpocoм.

1. currently we don't support this feature, but I think we will add support of this in future updates, can you please show example how to do it in claymore or phoenix miner.
2. miner display speed in H/s if you want get MH/s just divide value from API to 1000000
Thank you for fix hash trouble in win7 in v.2.38. You are the best!!!
Questions:
1. Is it possible to work solo on ethash, in particular with geth and other clients, specifying your ip node as a server, like as --server 127.0.0.1:8545? If not, I would really like to see it implemented. The miner is one of the best, but with a solo ...
2. When receiving data via api, for example, in program Claymore's Monitor, the gminer sends the hash rate (I think) on the ethash algo in Sol/sec. Is it possible to correct it so that the hash is sent in Mh/s via api, like shows many other miners in Claymore's Monitor. But this is not critical, so everything works.
Thank you.
Translated by Google.
-----
Ru:
Cпacибo Baм, зa peaлизaцию пoддepжки Win7 в вepcии 2.38. Bы лyчшиe и пepвый paзpaбoтчик мaйнepoв, ктo cдeлaл этo в нacтoящee вpeмя!
Boпpocы.
1. Ecть ли пoддepжкa Coлo peжимa, для дoбычи мoнeт, ecли paзвepнyтa coбcтвeннaя нoдa, нaпpимep нa клиeнтe Geth нa Ethash aлгopитмe? Ecли нeт, тo oчeнь xoтeлocь бы пoлyчить тaкoй peжим?
2. Ecли я пpaвильнo пoнял, мaйнep чepeз api oтдaёт xэшpeйт нa Ethash aлгopитмe в Sol/s, нo xoтeлocь бы, чтoбы были клaccичecкиe Mh/s. Haпpимep в пpoгpaммe Claymore Monitor xэшpeйт нa Ethash aлгopитмe oтoбpaжaeтcя в Sol/s, кoгдa кaк pяд дpyгиx мaйнepoв - в Mh/s. Пo бoльшoмy cчётy этo нe кpитичнo, вcё paбoтaeт. Пpocтo пoжeлaниe. ps Ecли этo "пpoблeмa" cтopoннeгo coфтa, нaпpимep тoгo жe Claymore's Monitor - бeз пpoблeм, oбpaщycь к ним c вoпpocoм.
in my windows 10, although gminer is already in exceptions in the antivirus, it still has those errors. i disable the antivirus and then gminer worked and then i enabled the antivirus-still gminer is working.

just keep looking for the solution on your windows. gminer has the only fix for hash rate issue for now so....keep trying

How about for linux user?
I tried today it seems it doesn't solve the low hahsrate issue for both 1080ti and 1070.
Currently using 450.66 driver and linux. Or it only works on Windows OS?

Can you share your settings or bat file thanks.
Do you experience hashrate drop under linux after reaching epoch 384?
We cannot reproduce it, can you please provide more details? hashrate on epoch 383, hashrate on epoch 384, installed RAM size
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
in my windows 10, although gminer is already in exceptions in the antivirus, it still has those errors. i disable the antivirus and then gminer worked and then i enabled the antivirus-still gminer is working.

just keep looking for the solution on your windows. gminer has the only fix for hash rate issue for now so....keep trying

I tried today it seems it doesn't solve the low hahsrate issue for both 1080ti and 1070.

my mining rigs are not linux. anyway, drivers are 430.86, 451.67 and 460.89 all of these works

my .bat is very basic

miner.exe --algo ethash --server asia1.ethermine.org:4444 --user yourETHaddress.workername

it is a windows issue, you might be using 4gb system ram, make it at least 6gb
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important

legendary
Hi All,

Have 3 boxes with win7 and 1080ti looking for fix to issue with Phoenix and Claymore.  Downloaded and setup 2.38

1 box works fine with Windows Defender enabled and running with exception to the mining directory.
2 boxes do not work, and both complain about anti-hacking system detects modifications... but both have Defender also, and even if fully disabled, and directory exception still give this error.

Please help.

Activity: 58
Merit: 3
Hi All,

Have 3 boxes with win7 and 1080ti looking for fix to issue with Phoenix and Claymore.  Downloaded and setup 2.38

1 box works fine with Windows Defender enabled and running with exception to the mining directory.
2 boxes do not work, and both complain about anti-hacking system detects modifications... but both have Defender also, and even if fully disabled, and directory exception still give this error.

Please help.
legendary
GMiner v2.38 available for download

v2.38
+ fixed performance degradation on Ethash under Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
miner launch specific kernels on specific devices, you can forcely enable this kernels on GPU use --oc1 flag (also you can use --oc flag to enable option per GPU)

Ethash fee is 0.65%
KAWPOW fee is 1%

NOTE: this update only includes windows version because there is no changes for linux

Telegram group: https://t.me/gminer_equihash
Telegram beta test group: https://t.me/gminer_beta

Download links:
GitHub: https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases/tag/2.38

works! windows 7 1080ti, back to normal
GMiner v2.38 available for download

v2.38
+ fixed performance degradation on Ethash under Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
miner launch specific kernels on specific devices, you can forcely enable this kernels on GPU use --oc1 flag (also you can use --oc flag to enable option per GPU)

Ethash fee is 0.65%
KAWPOW fee is 1%

NOTE: this update only includes windows version because there is no changes for linux

Telegram group: https://t.me/gminer_equihash
Telegram beta test group: https://t.me/gminer_beta

Download links:
GitHub: https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases/tag/2.38
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
any info/ideas why on windows 7 1080ti ETH hashrate dropped from ~48MH to ~18MH?

last time i've seen this is when i used 4gb system ram, when I updated to 6gb system ram, the issue is resolved..but now rigs with 6gb and 8gb system ram have the same issue.

It happened the same to all of my rigs, at the same time, some hours ago... Win7 64, 8gb.. 1070/1080ti dropped from 25 to 17 and 45 to 28.
Activity: 2
Tried "miner.exe --algo ethash --server eu1.ethermine.org:4444 --user mywallet.myrig" without  "--proto stratum" and I see reported hashrate right know. It seems that issue with reported hashrate are fixed. What gives me stratum protocol - added security? And, without it I am vulnerable for an attack or stoling unpaid balance?
legendary
any info/ideas why on windows 7 1080ti ETH hashrate dropped from ~48MH to ~18MH?

last time i've seen this is when i used 4gb system ram, when I updated to 6gb system ram, the issue is resolved..but now rigs with 6gb and 8gb system ram have the same issue.
GMiner is being configured like this:
"miner.exe --algo ethash --server eu1.ethermine.org:14444 --user mywallet.myrig --proto stratum"
I have an issue with NOT showing me reported hashrate on ethermine.org dashboard. Nevertheless, I can see graphs of current and average hashrates. How to fix it? Need help
Stratum protocol is not have mechanism to submit miner hashrate to pool AFAIK, some other miners show reported hashrate in stratum mode?
By default or with "--proto proxy" miner will use ethproxy protocol, here miner will submit reported hashrate to pool.
Activity: 2
GMiner is being configured like this:
"miner.exe --algo ethash --server eu1.ethermine.org:14444 --user mywallet.myrig --proto stratum"
I have an issue with NOT showing me reported hashrate on ethermine.org dashboard. Nevertheless, I can see graphs of current and average hashrates. How to fix it? Need help

"Ethash DevFee is just 0.65%"

Is there a way that the logfile would show this to be accurate?  Is there a way you can have the logfile to show when the DevFee starts and when it ends?

Thanks!
Please take look to our readme.txt:
+ commission is charged continuously, and not in intervals (as in most miners), which has a positive effect on the user's profitability on PPLNS pools
Is there a Discord channel/server for this?  I'd like to join that server to get some support on using GMiner for Eth.  Not understand why I'm getting rejected: Unknown server error right after I see Share #3 verified on CPU, difficulty: 4.77G

This is what I see:

Share #3 verified on CPU, difficulty: 4.77G
Share #3 rejected: Unknown server error

I'm on Windows 10 and running RTX 2070.  Was working fine with other miner program, Claymore and T-Rex.  Wanted to try GMiner Smiley
you can ask your question in our telegram group: https://t.me/gminer_beta
What's pool you have use?
Can you please provide sample command line arguments for testing this issue
--algo kawpow
thank you for feedback, we will fix it in next updatre
Activity: 204
Merit: 5
+ added option to enable/disable share check on CPU for Ethash/KAWPOW algorithms (enabled by default, --share_check 0/1)
Pages:
Jump to: