Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟★☆GNEISS☆★🌟Global Network Encryption Investment Security Service ALPHA Launch - page 2. (Read 13649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
my 2nd created coin  Grin

E-Vault Address: 0x54dfbe99a3438834634ac355d5564569d3c92ede
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
E-Vault Address: 0x689f0ad24baec7f9da554b9d3ae258171b32829b

Just sent some GNEISS Coin your way Grin
Activity: 2
E-Vault Address: 0x689f0ad24baec7f9da554b9d3ae258171b32829b

@onebricktech

Awesome! Congratulations on creating your first crypto-asset! Post your E-Vault address so I can send you some GNEISS Coin
I'm curious to see how users are taking advantage of the GNEISS platform. The first 5 people to post a picture of their created crypto-asset along with a description and E-Vault number will receive 100 GNEISS Coin! Plus a bonus 50 GNEISS Coin if that crypto-asset has been traded at least once (the crypto-assets price is determined by the most recent buy/sell order).

Hi
I was tried to create an E-vault in gneiss.io.
And initially got success as well. A pop-up was shown 'account create' |
But when I did try to signin with email and Password , nothing happening except 'this email user does not exist' |
Can you please help me to overcome that problems! I want to go dipp digger in to Gneiss world!

Thanks!

Hey eye4bd, we have it in our system that @gmail.com was spelled wrong in the email. We corrected it and it should work now  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I'm curious to see how users are taking advantage of the GNEISS platform. The first 5 people to post a picture of their created crypto-asset along with a description and E-Vault number will receive 100 GNEISS Coin! Plus a bonus 50 GNEISS Coin if that crypto-asset has been traded at least once (the crypto-assets price is determined by the most recent buy/sell order).

Hi
I was tried to create an E-vault in gneiss.io.
And initially got success as well. A pop-up was shown 'account create' |
But when I did try to signin with email and Password , nothing happening except 'this email user does not exist' |
Can you please help me to overcome that problems! I want to go dipp digger in to Gneiss world!

Thanks!
@Brob12321

Great. Let me know if you need any help! Post a screen shot of your created crypto coin here if you want to earn some GNEISS Coin
Activity: 630
Hey I'm trying to create an asset but I'm getting this message: "Error: Insufficient funds.  Account you are trying to send the funds from does not have enough funds. Required 1800000000000000000 and got 0."

What does that mean what do I need 1800000000000000 of ?  

All transactions in GNEISS run through either the Bitcoin or Ethereum blockchain for transparency and security. That error would mean you don't have enough ETH in your account to run the account crypto-asset creation function and the 1800000000000000 is measured in wei. If you deposit at least .1 ETH then everything should work fine

Ahhh alright I'll give it a go.  Thanks.

how is everything going? dev.

I already approved your listing application. you can also post there to let more people know the details.

can't wait to test the alpha... http://icocoins.com

Everything's going great, thanks! Alpha is ready now though so you can test it out today if you want. Just need to deposit some ETH (at least .1 ETH) to have enough gas to run your E-Vault but if your one of the first 5 above then I'll send you GNEISS Coin that is worth more than the .1 ETH anyways
Activity: 52

how is everything going? dev.

I already approved your listing application. you can also post there to let more people know the details.

can't wait to test the alpha... http://icocoins.com
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I have no any ETH tokens to test it but if U want this thread to be translated translated to russian language - let me know)

Please PM me and I'll keep your info. Russian will probably be one of the first languages we need as 16% of our users are from Russia. Also, you can buy ETH using BTC (I would recommend poloniex.com) and you only need like $1 worth of ETH to get started during the alpha. Can't get any cheaper than that!

PM'd U.
I have no any ETH tokens to test it but if U want this thread to be translated translated to russian language - let me know)

Please PM me and I'll keep your info. Russian will probably be one of the first languages we need as 16% of our users are from Russia. Also, you can buy ETH using BTC (I would recommend poloniex.com) and you only need like $1 worth of ETH to get started during the alpha. Can't get any cheaper than that!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hey I'm trying to create an asset but I'm getting this message: "Error: Insufficient funds.  Account you are trying to send the funds from does not have enough funds. Required 1800000000000000000 and got 0."

All transactions in GNEISS run through either the Bitcoin or Ethereum blockchain for transparency and security. That error would mean you don't have enough ETH in your account to run the account crypto-asset creation function and the 1800000000000000 is measured in wei. If you deposit at least .1 ETH then everything should work fine
Hey I'm trying to create an asset but I'm getting this message: "Error: Insufficient funds.  Account you are trying to send the funds from does not have enough funds. Required 1800000000000000000 and got 0."

Activity: 52
Playing around on the website and reading the whitepaper I can see this is a really interesting idea and the tech is already in place before launch (which is unusual for a coin). What I don't get is why you decided to do a ninja-launch ICO? Seems like you could have generated a lot more interest if you pre-announced it, particularly since you already have the alpha service up and running. How long will the ICO go on for?

My ICO is different as my GNEISS Coin is just a generic ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. It's meant to represent the profits of the GNEISS as well as give discounts on the fees to run blockchain transactions (taxing blockchain transactions is how GNEISS gets revenue). The reason I did a ninja launch is because frankly I already have working software and only need thousands not millions of $$$ to finish the first stage of production. By that time the website should be generating enough revenue to where I don't have to sell any more GNEISS Coin.  Grin In that way GNEISS Coin is more like crypto-stock than a technologically advanced blockchain and I only want to sell so much of GNEISS's revenue.

Interesting. That is a unique approach. Thank you for the detailed response. How long will the ICO go on for?

Thanks! Yeah happy to answer any more questions. The ICO was the launch of GNEISS Coin so it won't stop. Think of it like a 21st-century wall street and I just launched GNEISS's "crypto-stock". GNEISS Coin is tradeable from here on out and will proceed to be listed on other exchanges after the alpha. Although it won't start paying dividends until after the beta (price is bound to be higher by then too so get it now while it's cheap  Wink).

Thus, unlike other crypto coins which ICOs are meant to be for base currencies to some blockchain with some unique attributes. Mine is actually based on the revenue that GNEISS software produces through blockchain transaction taxes.

looks very serious about encryption and privacy-concern.

icocoins.com is my ico collection.

you can easily apply for listing by signing up and submit the project. then PM me for approval.

You can also submit news/updates  to let more ppl join the party.

Playing around on the website and reading the whitepaper I can see this is a really interesting idea and the tech is already in place before launch (which is unusual for a coin). What I don't get is why you decided to do a ninja-launch ICO? Seems like you could have generated a lot more interest if you pre-announced it, particularly since you already have the alpha service up and running. How long will the ICO go on for?

My ICO is different as my GNEISS Coin is just a generic ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. It's meant to represent the profits of the GNEISS as well as give discounts on the fees to run blockchain transactions (taxing blockchain transactions is how GNEISS gets revenue). The reason I did a ninja launch is because frankly I already have working software and only need thousands not millions of $$$ to finish the first stage of production. By that time the website should be generating enough revenue to where I don't have to sell any more GNEISS Coin.  Grin In that way GNEISS Coin is more like crypto-stock than a technologically advanced blockchain and I only want to sell so much of GNEISS's revenue.

Interesting. That is a unique approach. Thank you for the detailed response. How long will the ICO go on for?

Thanks! Yeah happy to answer any more questions. The ICO was the launch of GNEISS Coin so it won't stop. Think of it like a 21st-century wall street and I just launched GNEISS's "crypto-stock". GNEISS Coin is tradeable from here on out and will proceed to be listed on other exchanges after the alpha. Although it won't start paying dividends until after the beta (price is bound to be higher by then too so get it now while it's cheap  Wink).

Thus, unlike other crypto coins which ICOs are meant to be for base currencies to some blockchain with some unique attributes. Mine is actually based on the revenue that GNEISS software produces through blockchain transaction taxes.
LOOOL A newbie account claims he's a company. Everyone will be allowed to encrypt their contracts and tie protective means to them which is of no use for hiding them entirely from the public ledger. U failed because ur idea broke. Ur temporal lobe increased massively because of an influx of lard to ur skull segment. U're a ludicrous clown and should be dismissed. I u dont leave on ur own, I will punch u.

You are truly a waste of life, this guy spends a year building a platform to combat the multinational banks and this is what you have to say.  You are true scum of the Earth, God rest your soul.
Pages:
Jump to: