Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟★☆GNEISS☆★🌟Global Network Encryption Investment Security Service ALPHA Launch - page 5. (Read 13649 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Is your project open-source?
Any github links?

It is not open-source both for security reasons and intellectual property. I'm open to the idea of having it open source in a year or so but I must first prove that won't somehow compromise security.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
@AngelOfDarkness

New account, not exactly a newbie to blockchain dev. I've been following blockchain since it was worth pennies

Maybe you have a hero or legendary alt account here,why not use that account,I don't believe if you post that this is your only account here in Bitcointalk since you have been following blockchain since it was worth a penny,the ICO is done in a hurry,usually a good project need a pre ann for that,maybe the holiday is fast approaching and you need to have a party.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
Is your project open-source?
Any github links?
edit

here my address e-vault Smiley

0xda0a57ea63b64529a55f60b3b7974662826a52f8

Great! Just sent you .18 ETH. Let me know if you need any help and instructions are at the bottom of header post in **** to create your own crypto-asset
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
edit

here my address e-vault Smiley

0xda0a57ea63b64529a55f60b3b7974662826a52f8
Awesome! Who's next? 9 more to go... the first to reply will receive the most ETH

Here it is
0x946f703fbcd5f0b52528cf6e7e8cb0f28147b786

will read in details what it does exactly... but from what I read so far, not worth an ICO though.

No worries if you don't think it's worth the ICO don't buy but again the white paper will come out tomorrow and my blockchain exchange is the first one working in the world despite all the big players receiving millions. I just sent you .2 ETH anyways. Thanks for testing it out!

Thanks. I got 0.4 ETH? lol. Anyway I will do some tests, and will read your white paper. It is a reasonable Ethereum project. There are many Ethereum projects, some are promising. Not meant to trash the coin, but what I meant is if just an ethereum project, may not worth ICO. But if it has really good ideas, it may worth.

My fault. Accidentally refreshed page as I was doing it. Guess your lucky  Grin Still in Alpha so a little glitchy here and there but regardless very transparent to see where something went wrong making it easily correctable even if its human error
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Awesome! Who's next? 9 more to go... the first to reply will receive the most ETH

Here it is

will read in details what it does exactly... but from what I read so far, not worth an ICO though.

No worries if you don't think it's worth the ICO don't buy but again the white paper will come out tomorrow and my blockchain exchange is the first one working in the world despite all the big players receiving millions. I just sent you .2 ETH anyways. Thanks for testing it out!

Thanks. I got 0.4 ETH? lol. Anyway I will do some tests, and will read your white paper. It is a reasonable Ethereum project. There are many Ethereum projects, some are promising. Not meant to trash the coin, but what I meant is if just an ethereum project, may not worth ICO. But if it has really good ideas, it may worth.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Team work of GNEISS project? don't say you own an in managing this project  Grin

Here it is

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

Here it is

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
First 10 people to create an E-Vault and reply in comments with E-Vault address will be sent some Ethereum
Maybe this will silence the haters. Get them to try something new and build their own crypto-asset on the Ethereum blockchain using GNEISS but I doubt it. Please prove me wrong!

why not? i will try this.
E-Vault Address: 0x54dfbe99a3438834634ac355d5564569d3c92ede

Way to be the first! Just sent 2 transactions 1 with .02 ETH and 1 with .2 ETH. Should be enough to construct your first coin as it only cost roughly 0.04 ETH to create a crypto-asset and 0.004 to send. (May vary depending on the Ethereum network)
got it, just for confirmation. i received 0.22 ETH.
i will try and learn about this platform Smiley
First 10 people to create an E-Vault and reply in comments with E-Vault address will be sent some Ethereum
Maybe this will silence the haters. Get them to try something new and build their own crypto-asset on the Ethereum blockchain using GNEISS but I doubt it. Please prove me wrong!

Way to be the first! Just sent 2 transactions 1 with .02 ETH and 1 with .2 ETH. Should be enough to construct your first coin as it only cost roughly 0.04 ETH to create a crypto-asset and 0.004 to send. (May vary depending on the Ethereum network)
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

@strasboug & @maryvale

No new tech??? Post a link right now of another site I could go to and create my own Ethereum smart contracts and exchange them for bitcoin as easy as GNEISS

There are plenty systems that do the similar things (albeit not tightly linked). what do you have?? you have only a few paragraphs description that I can make up in 10 mins. You call them new techs?? Give me a break! If you are serious about it, then at least do a detailed white paper with detailed algorithms, so people know exactly it can be implemented.

Want me to give you an example? Look at Byteball, read its white paper, and you understand why no one call it a scam.

Again, the White Paper will be available tomorrow. I've been coding this project for a year so I hope you can wait one day for the white paper. Then bash the paper or project as much as you want but your about to see a true David beats Goliath moment where the young rebelious kid beats all the adults just because his heart was in the right place
ETH is cooking its dex independently of ur first unique global network globality of ... smoke and mirrors. Its what it is. I will get back when u have a meaningful paper.

Great looking forward to it. I'm more than willing to collaborate with people. I don't care about money. I care about having a trustless economy so that we don't have to trust any 1 person with unlimited power.

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world"
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
@strasboug & @maryvale

No new tech??? Post a link right now of another site I could go to and create my own Ethereum smart contracts and exchange them for bitcoin as easy as GNEISS

There are plenty systems that do the similar things (albeit not tightly linked). what do you have?? you have only a few paragraphs description that I can make up in 10 mins. You call them new techs?? Give me a break! If you are serious about it, then at least do a detailed white paper with detailed algorithms, so people know exactly it can be implemented.

Want me to give you an example? Look at Byteball, read its white paper, and you understand why no one call it a scam.
@AngelOfDarkness

New account, not exactly a newbie to blockchain dev. I've been following blockchain since it was worth pennies

so why you not use old account, minimum in second comment you use old account and moderation thread

when is date ico selling run ?
and who is escrow handle Gnesis coin to ico selling ?
ico selling without reputable escrow is nothing ,

My identity will be known shortly. If you don't trust the project DONT INVEST IN GNEISS!!! Period!! Just like any other coin but seeing as my platform is the only one in the world up and running maybe you can look past how I conduct my business differently and test it out?

There is no reputable escrow. The whole company is meant to be a service for crowdfunding and any free market transaction so why would I crowd fund on another company's website rather then my own. Again if you don't trust the company or how I do business DONT INVEST!!! I throughly agree everyone should know 100% what they are investing in before they make any moves.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
ETH is cooking its dex independently of ur first unique global network globality of ... smoke and mirrors. Its what it is. I will get back when u have a meaningful paper.
Pages:
Jump to: