Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟★☆GNEISS☆★🌟Global Network Encryption Investment Security Service ALPHA Launch - page 3. (Read 13649 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Playing around on the website and reading the whitepaper I can see this is a really interesting idea and the tech is already in place before launch (which is unusual for a coin). What I don't get is why you decided to do a ninja-launch ICO? Seems like you could have generated a lot more interest if you pre-announced it, particularly since you already have the alpha service up and running. How long will the ICO go on for?

My ICO is different as my GNEISS Coin is just a generic ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. It's meant to represent the profits of the GNEISS as well as give discounts on the fees to run blockchain transactions (taxing blockchain transactions is how GNEISS gets revenue). The reason I did a ninja launch is because frankly I already have working software and only need thousands not millions of $$$ to finish the first stage of production. By that time the website should be generating enough revenue to where I don't have to sell any more GNEISS Coin.  Grin In that way GNEISS Coin is more like crypto-stock than a technologically advanced blockchain and I only want to sell so much of GNEISS's revenue.

Interesting. That is a unique approach. Thank you for the detailed response. How long will the ICO go on for?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
@Coroline, BlackMambaPH

Sorry already handed out all the ETH for the alpha testing bounty but good news is it only cost lest than $1 in ETH to create a crypto-asset so very cheap to test out and less than $.10 per transaction (depends on network availability).
Playing around on the website and reading the whitepaper I can see this is a really interesting idea and the tech is already in place before launch (which is unusual for a coin). What I don't get is why you decided to do a ninja-launch ICO? Seems like you could have generated a lot more interest if you pre-announced it, particularly since you already have the alpha service up and running. How long will the ICO go on for?

My ICO is different as my GNEISS Coin is just a generic ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. It's meant to represent the profits of the GNEISS as well as give discounts on the fees to run blockchain transactions (taxing blockchain transactions is how GNEISS gets revenue). The reason I did a ninja launch is because frankly I already have working software and only need thousands not millions of $$$ to finish the first stage of production. By that time the website should be generating enough revenue to where I don't have to sell any more GNEISS Coin.  Grin In that way GNEISS Coin is more like crypto-stock than a technologically advanced blockchain and I only want to sell so much of GNEISS's revenue.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
My E-Vault Address: 0x1939a00f3f76233c7fa7b81934f6fc4fc4aace37 . Hopefully I'm in of first 10 pm to get some ETH.
By the way Dev's GNEISS . If you're planning to run a signature campaign here in bitcointalk send me a PM.
My portfolio https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17094767
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
First 10 people to create an E-Vault and reply in comments with E-Vault address will be sent some Ethereum
Maybe this will silence the haters. Get them to try something new and build their own crypto-asset on the Ethereum blockchain using GNEISS but I doubt it. Please prove me wrong!

Edit : Ethereum (E-Vault) 0xdd7cc16f498a1e82575d742ecfaa88e333e583cc

Grin let me know what going on here
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
@doremi

Your right sorry again. We have extra security locks during the alpha to make sure people have minimum requirements of BTC and ETH to function as GNEISS uses their blockchains to operate. Just sent you some ETH from another account

got it now,thanks and i'm gonna to test it
@doremi

Your right sorry again. We have extra security locks during the alpha to make sure people have minimum requirements of BTC and ETH to function as GNEISS uses their blockchains to operate. Just sent you some ETH from another account
First 10 people to create an E-Vault and reply in comments with E-Vault address will be sent some Ethereum
Maybe this will silence the haters. Get them to try something new and build their own crypto-asset on the Ethereum blockchain using GNEISS but I doubt it. Please prove me wrong!

i want to try

E-Vault address : 0x054b2f862d915c7678b9f28dc1317bd7b38d04b5

seems like you only choose the candidate you created by yourself...so good bye and good luck with your project

Hey doremi, sorry I missed your post. Just sent you the .1 ETH you would have gotten plus 100 GNEISS Coins. Hope this makes up for the mistake! If its any consolation your the last one to receive a testing bounty  Smiley

sorry to inform you that i didn`t receive it yet after checking the acct

i want to try

seems like you only choose the candidate you created by yourself...so good bye and good luck with your project

Hey doremi, sorry I missed your post. Just sent you the .1 ETH you would have gotten plus 100 GNEISS Coins. Hope this makes up for the mistake! If its any consolation your the last one to receive a testing bounty  Smiley

i want to try

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
GNEISS Coin is fully up and running! Get it while it's cheap... No Risk/No Reward (although can't be too risky as it's the first working P2P Blockchain Trading Platform EVER.)

Build your own crypto-asset for less than .1 ETH TODAY!
Fees vary depending on Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain network availability
@sulfurtank

Well just posted the white paper in the main header. Might want to read that before you make yourself look foolish but I guess haters gotta hate  Roll Eyes
Activity: 592
LOOOL A newbie account claims he's a company. Everyone will be allowed to encrypt their contracts and tie protective means to them which is of no use for hiding them entirely from the public ledger. U failed because ur idea broke. Ur temporal lobe increased massively because of an influx of lard to ur skull segment. U're a ludicrous clown and should be dismissed. I u dont leave on ur own, I will punch u.
@szachta       Sent ya .08 ETH.

Last ETH bounty to make your own crypto-asset on the GNEISS platform for free! After that quality costs at least a little ETH.
Activity: 518

E-vault adres 0x59aa66aa6992907e644b3ddc1908721731f483ea

Pioneers often overlooked until everyone one knew it would work moment.

White paper in tandem with first P2P will give some credibility imo. More obstacles to leap but a good first start.

Please add:

0x85fa34eda250c245425c5889a8394daa61cc78cd

Thanks for keeping an open mind!  Cheesy Sent you .1 ETH. White paper is coming out literally within hours and will be posted to header post. Still not sure of an exact time but it will be before the ICO starts at 3pm EST
Activity: 1

Pioneers often overlooked until everyone one knew it would work moment.

White paper in tandem with first P2P will give some credibility imo. More obstacles to leap but a good first start.

Please add:

0x85fa34eda250c245425c5889a8394daa61cc78cd
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
seem like there is no escrow as well. i think we've all witness enough scam already i don't think scamming through ICO this time is still going to make money for those scammers.  fellow users of bitcointalk should demand escrow and videos of these dev if possible before investing to projects.

What the fact that I'm the ONLY company with a working blockchain P2P Alpha isn't good enough? I would frankly call any altcoin that doesn't have new tech or software a scam but people invest in other coins that are just vapor ware or clones all the time. I find it really amusing that someone would rather trust a known dev team that has an escrow and everything you would want but doesn't have any original product even close to ready. Yet, I wait to launch my coin with a real Alpha that can be used today and somehow that's the scam? Not other Devs crowdfunding off of a shitty white paper with no real working original code?

Showing codes and alpha stage and whT not, just claim everything that you are legit but soon as we see you don't have escrow and looks like its a copied coin just as what previous scammers did, you'll just be classified as one. Seen this and that.
Pages:
Jump to: