Pages:
Author

Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard - page 2. (Read 103598 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  Yup, they've been promoting Gnosis Safe a lot, but I don't see anything about the prediction market which what this project was supposed to be, unless I missed something...

The price is going sideways but it's showing some signs of breaking out.  Wink  You might wanna try buying some while it's still below .0035 BTC.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Their also tweeter rumbling about a new DAO in January

https://twitter.com/koeppelmann/status/1057917577022881792
also

GNOSIS just released gnosisSafe  the first smart contract based wallet for MOBILE, allowing for advanced recovery options, batch transactions, meta transactions

and

at the beginning of 2019 Ethereum To Debut New Bitcoin-Backed Token Gnosis GNO announced they will support adoption of the token once it is released in January.

what is happening with the direction... and why with a total 1,104,590 GNO Circulating Supply

Do the devs have control of the other 9 million? Can they sell them?

also read this

" we, from Gnosis, developed a new specification for a decentralized exchange using on chain scaling with snarks. The exchange is developed as a snark-app (snapp). The scalability is achieved by outsourcing all computations into snarks and using ethereum only as a data availability insurance and execution engine for the snarks. The approach is quite similar to Roll_up project, plasma snapp and especially onchain scaling."

https://ethresear.ch/t/building-a-decentralized-exchange-using-snarks/3928

lots of innovation and amazing work being done by team....but the price of GNO is unchanged.... with low supply..this is odd
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Are the Gnosis devs taking the project on a different direction and away from just being a decentralized prediction market platform?  I see the site says that Gnosis is developing a 'safe', a Dutch exchange and a trading platform. 

What's going on?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
since the ICO, enough time has passed for them to be able to merge their coins with profit, the number of coins in circulation is very small, they do not make a turnover of the exchange. what is the point of trading them exchange, if at any time the market can go coins frozen team.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
typical ico token sale scam. Was clear when you followed the team listed on their site. Most of the pics were stolen. Your own fault. Most tokensales turn out as scam, like MGO recentl did. Be careful guys.

What are you talking about ? stolen pics ?
Activity: 434
typical ico token sale scam. Was clear when you followed the team listed on their site. Most of the pics were stolen. Your own fault. Most tokensales turn out as scam, like MGO recentl did. Be careful guys.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
no news no marketing. ded  Sad

what do you mean? I see some information about this project from time to time and I am interested in this. there is a decent level of marketing and advertising, and it fully satisfies the requirements of the market, I think so.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
no news no marketing. ded  Sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 72
I saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume of your token is not high. Do you have any other propaganda strategies? After all, no matter how good the project is, you still need to rely on publicity
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Gnosis is listed on an fiat exchange  Cool Good time to buy  Grin

https://app.kriptomat.io/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
GNO was top of the token pile, once.
And likely the trend setter for all token future, downward dogbears.

All of them.

Token can be used to raise funds for vaporvisions.
But weekly if not daily reporting is needed.

Also can anyone name the product that is produced?

STORJ sells hdd-space.
GNO sells what?
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
The Gnosis team has a mission to become the most effective forecasting platform in the world, where users can get the best experience in the individual search for information. I think you will succeed.

Not only the forecast markets are of great interest to many investors, but also that, thanks to Gnosis-infrastructure in the future, the financial sector will have much more opportunities.
Gnosis-infrastructure is a promising product, while there are deep research in this direction, but still we must not forget about the community and a year later it's time to start launching for him the popular products that bring income to the community. otherwise, the coin will begin to fade interest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The Gnosis team has a mission to become the most effective forecasting platform in the world, where users can get the best experience in the individual search for information. I think you will succeed.

Not only the forecast markets are of great interest to many investors, but also that, thanks to Gnosis-infrastructure in the future, the financial sector will have much more opportunities.
Activity: 31
Now we are in a phase where the product release will be the deciding factor.

This coin has not released the product, really? This price is so good.

Gno is scam, after they raised money after 1 year, and released nothing, even not an alpha test. I think the real undervalued project is stox, they have beta version, but market cap is only 8M usd, now can a vaporware like gno with 50M usd? Shame on gnosis!
bump
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Announcing the Gnosis Safe Beta: Personal Edition

Storing funds on Ethereum is fundamentally different than what users might be used to when interacting with their banks or online banking interfaces. In order for cryptocurrencies to gain broader adoption, there are some challenges to be resolved first — namely the huge trade-offs between security and usability. To tackle those challenges, we are working on a new decentralized wallet, the Gnosis Safe.

Read more:
https://blog.gnosis.pm/announcing-the-gnosis-safe-beta-personal-edition-19a69a4453e8
Activity: 22
After sending to contract, we should expect to get 10 OWL pero GNO right?  (and 1 OWL = $1usd  ?)

Also, when is deadline for doing this?

Thanks !
Pages:
Jump to: